What's new

RPG [Architect] Monstergirls Unlimited RPG RPGMaker

kunyuk1239

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: Monstergirls Unlimited RPG

Architect said:
I believe I should notify my largest audience of this matter.

Come a few months' time, I will be enlisting in the military, and will be away for several months' on stretch. This prolonged absence, naturally, means all progress on my various projects scattered across the internets will be halted completely while I tote a big gun and learn to shoot things while screaming in an over exaggerated Russian accent. This has, been a long-coming affair which has only been repeatedly delayed until it can be delayed no more. I do apologize for everyone waiting on updates for my many projects, and I know I have a few dedicated fans who check some of my threads daily. For this reason I must give you fellows this notice and have you all prepare.

Since I am not enlisted yet, I am currently just doing some independent full-time work that pays pretty well, which is cutting into my time. Fortunately, I will stop working sometime soon and this gives me time to work on my projects. Before I depart I am making it a point to complete VER 1.0 of the Monstergirl RPG, a release of the beta 0.1 version of the non-monstergirl related Elf Crisis, and to make up for my absence - I might be making a "Monstergirl RPG Maker", which is an edited version of the RPG Maker VX with open data files that allow you to create your own monstergirl RPG with relative ease if you have some base knowledge of RPG Maker VX, for I will put in there all the monstergirl data files, item data files, and leave some events in there.

If it's any consolation, know that I will be coming back, regardless of how many months it takes. Though I should also warn you there's a slight risk of me being riddled full of bullets and being thoroughly unable to come back.

Your deviance,
The Architect.
its a quote from MGU forum, and its my first post after 2 years join ulmf forum. sigh... guess i am a lurker.

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's a very good post though. I'm sure other people will pick up the project after he leaves.

ace5903

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

thx fro the post there was alot of questions surrounding this and that just made it alot easyer to understand :)

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Goodluck Arch. Hope you survive and prosper in life so you can make us fans many more wonderful games

Crossbow1701

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Any news or is he still silent?

Adrian24

Lurker
Reputation score

List of bugs (so far):

1. Nya's special ability (Kitty Time) doesn't work. (BUG). Yes, special ability bar is filled to the max.

2. Also I cannot return to docks - as soon as I enter the docks, game transports me to fortress and I can't get out (Shadow mentions to get logs (old finished mission) - someone already written about it in this forum)

3. Where is missing miner? I found mirror and some combat items which werent visible in equiping screen, but there was no sign of the miner?!

4. At the beggining (in J.D.'s village) story sequence is messed up. I met Miri just by entering J.D. house, before going to find her. Also there is a short dialogue sequence with her, immediately after main character exits village in search of her - and it should be when he is returning.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

List of bugs (so far):

1. Nya's special ability (Kitty Time) doesn't work. (BUG). Yes, special ability bar is filled to the max.

2. Also I cannot return to docks - as soon as I enter the docks, game transports me to fortress and I can't get out (Shadow mentions to get logs (old finished mission) - someone already written about it in this forum)

3. Where is missing miner? I found mirror and some combat items which werent visible in equiping screen, but there was no sign of the miner?!

4. At the beggining (in J.D.'s village) story sequence is messed up. I met Miri just by entering J.D. house, before going to find her. Also there is a short dialogue sequence with her, immediately after main character exits village in search of her - and it should be when he is returning.
we all know about these bugs.

neon007

Demon Girl
Reputation score

wow this is a very great game! :)

I really enjoyed playing it!

dvc

Reputation score

Where the fuck is 'ghost'?

IceLancer

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

well someone else will have to take care of that link demand of yours

ghost is in a restaurant when you enter a town it will be on your right, no i do not know the name of the town as i have not played this game in a long time since i reached the end of the game and there was nothing more to do

the missing minor is in the mine :p but you cant get out if you go looking for him unless you have the mirror to make you teleport so its likely a good thing you didnt go looking for him in the right spot. there is a poorly lit hole which leads to the minor in the same area you first enter the mine

M N M

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I'am not sure if this is a bug or not but I'm at the part where you have to set sail on a ship called fortune something. I meet up with shadow and he tells me that I have to distract the guards or something but everytime I kill one of the guards it won't disappear like they always do and I keep having to fight him. Is this a bug? Or is this as far as the game goes? I killed the same guard for 10 minutes to see if I have to distract him but he won't go away and the area that I'm at is small so i can't slip past him.

darkrave

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'am not sure if this is a bug or not but I'm at the part where you have to set sail on a ship called fortune something. I meet up with shadow and he tells me that I have to distract the guards or something but everytime I kill one of the guards it won't disappear like they always do and I keep having to fight him. Is this a bug? Or is this as far as the game goes? I killed the same guard for 10 minutes to see if I have to distract him but he won't go away and the area that I'm at is small so i can't slip past him.
like to say this but 99.9% of bug have been found and make sure to read the thread before posting a bug... and from wat i now this game is on a long break from being continued. XC

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Its probably worth mentioning that a patch has been released on the monster girls unlimited site that resolves a lot of the major issues in the game, including the unlimited guards glitch.

osafune

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Its probably worth mentioning that a patch has been released on the monster girls unlimited site that resolves a lot of the major issues in the game, including the unlimited guards glitch.
if your talking about lazydude's patch the link which is on page 37 of the mgu thread is missing so he'd have to do a new upload.

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

if your talking about lazydude's patch the link which is on page 37 of the mgu thread is missing so he'd have to do a new upload.
I checked that download, and the link is still availible on the initial post for the topic. Here is the link for the cracked download (supported by the Architect!):

Replace the game file in the main download for version 0.9 with this one. It adds one more area and the ghost monster.

Crossbow1701

Reputation score

I checked that download, and the link is still availible on the initial post for the topic. Here is the link for the cracked download (supported by the Architect!):

Replace the game file in the main download for version 0.9 with this one. It adds one more area and the ghost monster.
so exactly were is the new area, is it after the infinity guard(which is fix)?

so i don't know how or were the new monster is i get to the boat, thank god the guard glitch was fixed but after i sleep the demo ends. Now i don't know if i have to back track or something.

Last edited:

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

The 'missing' monster is the ghost, you can find it in the graveyard. A full list of the bugfixes follows:

Fixed the Dragul Mines glitch where the giant ant tunnels had no way out.
Fixed the glitch with Reaper where he didn't leave the party as he was supposed to.
Fixed the infinite guards glitch during the 2nd keep mission.
Fixed the teleport glitch in Highport Docks District.
Fixed Stormbringer, allowing warriors like Richard and Miri to equip it.
Fixed the glitch where Sarah disappeared after you talked to Ghost in the basement for the first time.
Fixed the glitch where if there were x4 slimes in an encounter the capture countdown wouldn't activate.
Fixed the infinite potions exploit where you could exchange Sterwin's Deck with the officer that gives the side quest infinite times.
Fixed the game request Audio/BGM/Pokemon Yellow Intro Body then shut down
Fixed Conversations with involving Miri being triggered before she joins the party
Fixed restored access to the graveyard

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The 'missing' monster is the ghost, you can find it in the graveyard. A full list of the bugfixes follows:

Fixed the Dragul Mines glitch where the giant ant tunnels had no way out.
Fixed the glitch with Reaper where he didn't leave the party as he was supposed to.
Fixed the infinite guards glitch during the 2nd keep mission.
Fixed the teleport glitch in Highport Docks District.
Fixed Stormbringer, allowing warriors like Richard and Miri to equip it.
Fixed the glitch where Sarah disappeared after you talked to Ghost in the basement for the first time.
Fixed the glitch where if there were x4 slimes in an encounter the capture countdown wouldn't activate.
Fixed the infinite potions exploit where you could exchange Sterwin's Deck with the officer that gives the side quest infinite times.
Fixed the game request Audio/BGM/Pokemon Yellow Intro Body then shut down
Fixed Conversations with involving Miri being triggered before she joins the party
Fixed restored access to the graveyard
this is probably a dumb question: where's the graveyard?
also, my game stopped after the sleep-in-boat; is that all there is?

thetruemaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this is probably a dumb question: where's the graveyard?
also, my game stopped after the sleep-in-boat; is that all there is?
The graveyard is in the docks district, the player was suppose to have to go there first before resting in the inn in the docks district.

Right now that is the end of the game.