What's new

ACT [ アリバイ+ ] Exclusion Zone RJ200751

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remilnelia

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: Exclusion Zone [RJ200751]

The simplest way to beat the golem is to unload all thirty bullets of the assault rifle at the beginning of the fight-- the bullets will stun it. After that, you need to let it attack once and back off to reload. Repeat until it's dead.

Jesus

The Father, The Son, The Holy Spirit
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Once again, good art wasted on what barely qualifies as a game. This one could be so much more too, if only there were a greater variety of enemies that behaved distinctly, and the if the challenge it presented you weren't just a case of "Can you shoot enough bullets LEFT or RIGHT to kill the enemies before they reach you". The one interesting thing at play here is selecting your loadout, but it and the passively decreasing energy meter are neglected as elements. Seriously, having this be interactive at all seems like an afterthought.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it's out (at -15%)

Yuyami

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This may sound silly but how do I attack? I press every button on my keyboard and none of them works :(

156_163_146_167

Demon Girl
Reputation score

This may sound silly but how do I attack? I press every button on my keyboard and none of them works :(
You use the mouse. Right click to ready your weapon, and left click to shoot. Somewhat like an FPS.

Aozaki

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Link's up on cats.

It's really really a short game, finished in 20 minutes (I had to cheat, the constant stunlock/reload in place was annoying) and the puzzles aren't even that difficult. Really not worth the price tag of 1100 yen even when discounted, it should just be at most 500 yen considering the quality of everything.

Like previous have mentioned, good art wasted on a terrible game. Animations are nothing to write home about, and there's still that giant ass black circle as a censor.

I don't have a save, but you can just literally cheat your way through by giving yourself infinite HP and infinite ammo on your rifle.

Ghotty

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Cant even figure out where to go, does anyone have a full save?

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Cheat engine is your friend here.
Starting value =
life - 120
Stamina - 100

First map is already explained.
2nd map, go around getting idol statue, and put them back on the corresponding altar (check blue symbol on altar vs symbol on idol head). Once the last one is put, spider boss appear.
3 rd map, go around taking colored bush, use 2 (second choice in item menu) to fuse for a color phial. Use phial on the corresponding egg color to destroy them until you can reach the boss.
4 th (last map), take picture of each tree with a skull (harpies inc), then move to new path. repeat until you can reach the last area - instant end cg & text.

Finishing a map should unlock the animation of the map.
Finishing game unlock cg and "animation" of the background girls...

for full save, check attachment (if I didn't mess up the file)

All in all a deception.
Getting hit make you lost life, stamina an you can't ready your weapon quickly => lose lock :/ You need to use a lot the close combat weapon by hit and run tactic to survive.
Nice animation but no speed variation or climax, voicing is minimum during scene. And no sound effect for H animation. Plus no boss animation (at least no H / ecchi scene) o_O

A bit more work and it could have been a decent work. But clearly not worth it's price.

Attachments

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is there a torrent or anything for this anywhere? o:

Bryanis

Reputation score

You can found some link on AS
or a torrent on

and probably on other sites as well. Didn't check other sites to answer your question :p

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

ah thanks i did get it a different way but thanks anyway. at least i have to place to start first. XD

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Nice animation but no speed variation or climax, voicing is minimum during scene. And no sound effect for H animation. Plus no boss animation (at least no H / ecchi scene) o_O
You mean the four scenes in the gallery aren't even H-scenes ?

What does this game has to be bought more than 500 times on dlsite ?

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

It's a Japanese-made H-ACT.

Bryanis

Reputation score

The 4 scene are CG only, but on the bottom right of the screen you can acces the animation gallery.

That's mostly what's nice in the game.

The general gameplay has good point. But it force you to try and leave map multiple time to know how to do them and bring the right item to try to win them. No save in a map mean long redo of each map when you fail a boss.
Coupled with the impossibility to avoid many fight...

Lot of bad point coupled with good point (nice animation, having to think about what gear / weapon bring. Tactic fight - what weapon for what monster...).

But yeah, it's not worth buying. Playing it is fine for a short while. If they added pre boss save or improved animation & boss GoR scene, it would be decent or more.

laugh

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Cheat engine is your friend here.
Starting value =
life - 120
Stamina - 100

First map is already explained.
2nd map, go around getting idol statue, and put them back on the corresponding altar (check blue symbol on altar vs symbol on idol head). Once the last one is put, spider boss appear.
3 rd map, go around taking colored bush, use 2 (second choice in item menu) to fuse for a color phial. Use phial on the corresponding egg color to destroy them until you can reach the boss.
4 th (last map), take picture of each tree with a skull (harpies inc), then move to new path. repeat until you can reach the last area - instant end cg & text.

Finishing a map should unlock the animation of the map.
Finishing game unlock cg and "animation" of the background girls...

for full save, check attachment (if I didn't mess up the file)

All in all a deception.
Getting hit make you lost life, stamina an you can't ready your weapon quickly => lose lock :/ You need to use a lot the close combat weapon by hit and run tactic to survive.

A bit more work and it could have been a decent work. But clearly not worth it's price.
Thanks for the save, unfortunately this didn't unlock the cgs or last animations, but on a note for your cheat engine help, you can also scan 30 for the ammo and then make that infinite as well.

Bryanis

Reputation score

Thanks for the save, unfortunately this didn't unlock the cgs or last animations, but on a note for your cheat engine help, you can also scan 30 for the ammo and then make that infinite as well.
If the system file didn't unlock the gallery, the gallery data is saved elsewhere.
If you know where, I can check my PC for it.

strange, after re starting the game, I got the animation unlocked but not the CG... weird bug....

Scud

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Good God... I've seen point and click games with more gameplay than this shit... I don't even care for the fap material. This is the reason why people stop paying for games and just pirate it, I mean... could you guys imagine the reaction of the people who actually buy this?

Last edited:

Bryanis

Reputation score

Good God... I've point and click with more gameplay than this shit... I don't even care for the fap material. This is the reason why people stop paying for games and just pirate it, I mean... could you guys imagine the reaction of the people who actually buy this?
I can picture them breaking they keyboard with a series of frustrated headbutt, yeah....

Status
Not open for further replies.