What's new

ACT [ アリバイ+ ] Exclusion Zone RJ200751

Status
Not open for further replies.

GDefense

Reputation score
Re: Exclusion Zone [RJ200751]

The problem with a lot of Hentai games is that most of the gameplay has NOTHING to do with the hentai part.

Mr. Bigshot

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

is the save file not working for anyone else? o:

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

is the save file not working for anyone else? o:
It unlocks all the stages for me with the animations for stages 1-3 unlocked. But stage 4 must be manually completed for some reason. Just remember to change your guns on menu screen to type 2 guns (stronger weapons) and change your pistol to a revolver. Take pictures of all the skulls (press C to access items and then click on camera while standing near the skulls) and then head back to the starting area to win. There everything will be unlocked.

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

It unlocks all the stages for me with the animations for stages 1-3 unlocked. But stage 4 must be manually completed for some reason. Just remember to change your guns on menu screen to type 2 guns (stronger weapons) and change your pistol to a revolver. Take pictures of all the skulls (press C to access items and then click on camera while standing near the skulls) and then head back to the starting area to win. There everything will be unlocked.
Yep, but whenever I close the game, it revert to that situation.
Maybe a bug in the coding ?

Drakeero

Lurker
Reputation score

The artwork is gorgeous though. If I could program an actual h-game, this is the artwork of dreams that I'd want for it but probably never will.

newmark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i need d3dx9_43.dll to play
i downloaded it from a random dll site and put into system32, but didn t work anyway. why?

Bryanis

Reputation score

i downloaded it from a random dll site and put into system32, but didn t work anyway. why?
That's a file for DX9.

The game need DX9.
So if the game don't work you don't have directX9 installed and need to install it.

facefull123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

could also be windows 8. it doesn't run properly for me because of that. and as far as I can tell there is no fix.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Or you guys could stop pretending this game is any good and just let it go as another pos alibi game ....... :cool:

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have tried this on both the demo and the full game, but the game won't let me attack. There was a post earlier on how to shoot/attack in this game. I know my left-click button isn't broken, but all I can do is raise the weapon and that's it. I can make left-clicks on menu screens and everything, just not attack. Any thoughts on this? Thanks.

zipetya

Reputation score

I have tried this on both the demo and the full game, but the game won't let me attack. There was a post earlier on how to shoot/attack in this game. I know my left-click button isn't broken, but all I can do is raise the weapon and that's it. I can make left-clicks on menu screens and everything, just not attack. Any thoughts on this? Thanks.
You do click left button WHILE holding right button, right?

Oreno

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You do click left button WHILE holding right button, right?
Yes, I even tried to right + left-click on the monster and the protagonist, just in case if the game was cursor specific. I have tried this on the knife as well and no luck.

Oh well, at least you have helped me confirm that it wasn't me doing anything wrong. I guess this game isn't for me, thanks.

zipetya

Reputation score

Yes, I even tried to right + left-click on the monster and the protagonist, just in case if the game was cursor specific. I have tried this on the knife as well and no luck.

Oh well, at least you have helped me confirm that it wasn't me doing anything wrong. I guess this game isn't for me, thanks.
Well, just to be sure you are not missing out on this...well, quite frankly mediocre-at-best game: you right click and she takes up the firing stance. Then while still holding down right click, you left click to shoot.

Also, I did notice that I cannot fire if the in-game cursor is near the game window's title bar. But otherwise, it should work. Try and make it pseudo-full screen with the maximize window button in the top-right of the game window, and see if you have any luck then.

Otherwise, sorry, can't help.

shineek

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Full save anyone? The one posted earlier only has like 60-70% , a lot of animations are still not unlocked there and the cgs are also not unclocked.

dummy

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is surprisingly short, finished it in under 1 hours. Really feel underwhelming .

So I just notice a thing about the save file, even though I cleared the game unlocked everything. When I closed the game and reopened it, the save file revert itself to before I beat the last stage, meaning all 4 CGs and the last two animation (of the boss in the last stage and the girls in the background) will be missing.

Last edited:

GrandMasterMing

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did no one ever figure out how to extract the .tad files of Alibi games? Been wanting to get my hands on those assets.

Also if you decide to hex edit the save file, prepare for ear rape if you change anything that doesn't already have a letter.

Hamger

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Cheat engine is your friend here.
Starting value =
life - 120
Stamina - 100

First map is already explained.
2nd map, go around getting idol statue, and put them back on the corresponding altar (check blue symbol on altar vs symbol on idol head). Once the last one is put, spider boss appear.
3 rd map, go around taking colored bush, use 2 (second choice in item menu) to fuse for a color phial. Use phial on the corresponding egg color to destroy them until you can reach the boss.
4 th (last map), take picture of each tree with a skull (harpies inc), then move to new path. repeat until you can reach the last area - instant end cg & text.

Finishing a map should unlock the animation of the map.
Finishing game unlock cg and "animation" of the background girls...

for full save, check attachment (if I didn't mess up the file)

All in all a deception.
Getting hit make you lost life, stamina an you can't ready your weapon quickly => lose lock :/ You need to use a lot the close combat weapon by hit and run tactic to survive.
Nice animation but no speed variation or climax, voicing is minimum during scene. And no sound effect for H animation. Plus no boss animation (at least no H / ecchi scene) o_O

A bit more work and it could have been a decent work. But clearly not worth it's price.
Think this save is bugged or something. Missing 2 animations and cg.

zeint

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Think this save is bugged or something. Missing 2 animations and cg.

The save is not bugged the game is everytime you quit the game the cg and last animation will be locked again and you need to unlock it just complete the last stage it will be unlocked

ARL25499

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Did no one ever figure out how to extract the .tad files of Alibi games? Been wanting to get my hands on those assets.

Also if you decide to hex edit the save file, prepare for ear rape if you change anything that doesn't already have a letter.
Dragon Unpacker worked for me

Status
Not open for further replies.