What's new

SIM [ アリバイ+] 監禁 RJ196322

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score
New game announced today.

Feels like some kind of torture/training SLG with 3 girls, goal is to train them to be perfect sex slaves

Expected release early April

Last edited by a moderator:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Re: 監禁 [196322]

Oh hey, the art changes again!
Not sure if the game will suck less than their usual stuff though. You could say alibi is about to reach softhouse-seal's level of awful gameplay.

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Art looks very similar to Mansion, almost certainly the same artist. I just hope that at the very least they don't botch up the h-scenes like before. Though given their previous works, that seems unlikely.

Does anyone know what's the reasoning for having a separate alibi and alibi+ circle? Based off the other game by alibi+, my guess is that the + will be using better art.

Sigfried

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I like how Alibi and alibi+ games have interesting ideas, too bad they are usually clunky and weird to play.

Still, I love their games, for the way they differ from the usual.

Larcx

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Oh hey, the art changes again!
Not sure if the game will suck less than their usual stuff though. You could say alibi is about to reach softhouse-seal's level of awful gameplay.
Hahaha , Softhouse
Please no >.<

Still , Mansion was good tho~

I like how Alibi and alibi+ games have interesting ideas, too bad they are usually clunky and weird to play.

Agree , they have interesting idea indeed

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

If anything I feel like they're just slightly above the asset flippers that plague the normal gaming scene.

I 'feel' like every game of theirs seem to to use some kind of pre-built code and they just slap some art on top of it.

Could be wrong, but that's my impression.

It'd also explain how they can pump out so many games with different mechanics so quickly.

Merrill

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I like the painted art style.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

If anything I feel like they're just slightly above the asset flippers that plague the normal gaming scene.

I 'feel' like every game of theirs seem to to use some kind of pre-built code and they just slap some art on top of it.

Could be wrong, but that's my impression.

It'd also explain how they can pump out so many games with different mechanics so quickly.
It could also be a case of programmers who actually want to come up with different ideas and concepts but then keep getting hamstrung by having to ship on a fast schedule.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it's out

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Well I managed to finish the game and once again it was a disappointment.

So for each character you can choose from a couple different poses. The animations aren't choppy or anything. The problem is that it feels extremely "artificial". The touching & whipping actions don't really show hands or whips moving, it only changes the mouse cursor. It basically just nudges the character a bit and you can't really get a sense of touching or whipping. Then for the raping scenes, it's just a floating penis with no body which just feels odd. The fucking animation is passable but the cumming part just skips straight to cumming, no transition or buildup.
While the characters themselves look very nice, I really like how the artist draws the hair and shades parts of the body. However, there isn't much variety since all 3 characters share the same poses. They might as well be hair swaps of each other since they even have identical body proportions.

In short, animation itself not too shabby this time but having a floating penis combined with bad ejaculation kills it. Also there aren't any detailed cg like Mansion did.

As for gameplay, there's no depth at all (surprise). From what I can figure, you just select an item to give before a session to modify the stats a bit. I don't know the name of the stats so I'll just call them by the symbol used. It seems like you have to keep the body and head stats above 0 to prevent game over. Then to unlock the scenes, you either increase the heart stat or decrease resistance, maybe both. Either way, once I got to ~80 heart I unlocked the next character then repeat the same process to unlock the 3rd and the gallery.

I couldn't find anything clearly indicating a save file so I just attached the "system" file which might automatically unlock the gallery. Make sure to reply to confirm whether it did or did not work.

It's a shame to see this beautiful art wasted again on a bad game with botched h-animations. Hopefully someday the artist will get picked up by a good developer and release something nice with this art style.

Attachments

Last edited:

OmegaZero

Cthulhu
Reputation score

... Did this alibi+ circle hired softhouse-seal's programmers or something?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

After finishing the game in under 25 minutes; which is not even an all-time low for Alibi(+)...

I have an urgent need to say this: the cover picture for the game is kinda nice, right? Seems like the art would be good, right? Well...

"It's a trap!"

Conundrum

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I couldn't find anything clearly indicating a save file so I just attached the "system" file which might automatically unlock the gallery. Make sure to reply to confirm whether it did or did not work.
Works, thank you.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Out in ze engrish

thekill

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

i am having issues with the game, i can start it and presse butons, but as soon as i interact with th girl,"touches breast" the game imediatly crashes

anybody can help ?

pc set to japan region location and i have admin as japlocal

AlexDark94

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have an Engrish version???

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Don't know how relevant it is, but doing a virustotal scan on the english demo of the game brings up this

Could be indication of lazy code, who knows.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ I fail to see whatever you tried to mean :/

Sharcuzi

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Like I said, I don't how relevant it is, but not many games get flagged.