What's new

SIM [ アリバイ] シェルター RJ194527

risokyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: シェルター [RJ194527]

Can't get past day 22, like there is the call telling that the fiance died, but it won't allow me to continue (no bad end, just cant progress through text).

Is there a fix for this?

Last edited:

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Bottom 3 CGs are happy endings. You have to finish their requests and never(?) frame/blackmail anyone. Radio, Passport and Pistol are required respectively.
There must be something that I'm missing, as I've ran through the game four times now trying to get the final three CGs while doing absolutely no blackmailing/framing and nothing ever unlocks at the end. I've tried clearing all three of the girls (getting the radio to the widow, giving the blonde the passport, and providing the gun to the rebel) in one playthrough to just clearing one per playthrough and it makes no difference - all it ever does on day 60 is give me the option to choose which girl I hope to see again, but then it essentially just says that it's not likely to happen. The end. Back to title screen. Again, no blackmailing or framing involved. I don't even report anyone for anything, either. I've also tried not paying the 1,000 the captain asks for and it seems to make no difference in the end. There has to be some magic combination I'm missing somewhere, but I don't know what it is and I don't think I can survive another playthrough right now.

All in all, the quality's about what I expect from this circle, given the somewhat mediocre experiences I've had with a few of their other games. At least it's relatively cheap.

Seeker

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, spent about 3 to 5 hours on this and it's somewhat simple after failing a few times.

First of all, for the last 3 CGs in the CG room. You should never ever steal from the random people you've rented the room to. Fulfill the missions that you are given period.

You can purchase the Radio, Passport and Gun from the black market guy when you have enough money.

Just collect rent normally each day to meet the 1000P mission later on.

From there you should stop housing people when the Blond and Rebel Girl are alone with you and go to the ending.

Last edited:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok, spent about 3 to 5 hours on this and it's somewhat simple after failing a few times.

First of all, for the last 3 CGs in the CG room. You should never ever steal from the random people you've rented the room to. Fulfill the missions that you are given period.

You can purchase the Radio, Passport and Gun from the black market guy when you have enough money.

Just collect rent normally each day to meet the 1000P mission later on.

From there you should stop housing people when the Blond and Rebel Girl are alone with you and go to the ending.
Does peeking prevent you from entering good endings? I never peeked the 3 main heroines in the good ending playthrough if that matters.

Deleted member 194301

Tentacle God
Reputation score

First of all, for the last 3 CGs in the CG room. You should never ever steal from the random people you've rented the room to.
That's likely what caused my troubles, then. I was actually wondering in the back of my mind if that would make a difference when I was plucking a radio from a tenant. Funny how the good endings seem to have really strict, arbitrary conditions to them. Time to do another quick runthrough and see if that works now.

Edit: yeah, that was the problem. Again, funny arbitrary conditions (because forcing a tenant to prostitute themselves to the soldiers is okay, but stealing when no one else would even know somehow makes it to where you can't meet the girls again). I don't think anyone posted a completed save yet, so here's mine. Just put it all in the system folder. There's really not a lot to the game and the quality is dubious, so don't get too amped.

Attachments

Last edited:

hddejoe

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

My game keeps crashing, anyone else know how to fix?

zipetya

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Thanks elusi!

I don't think that most Alibi games are worth much more effort than getting the full save and trying them out with it... Just my humble oppinion, though.
That said, this one seems to be one of those occasional ones with the nicer artstyle, at first glance.

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Not sure why but I keep getting a bad end at day 14, I'll try starting a new game and see what happens. Also what are the to options you have with the female tenets underwear? One just seems to be you taking them like the perv you are, not sure what the other one does.

Edit: Okay, It looks like you have little quest objectives. Still not you what the two undie options do though.

Last edited:

nsfwgamer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I get a Stopped working error when I start it up.
does this not work with win10?

pewpewsmurf

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Someone mind explaining the UI and stuff? Can't seem to figure it out even after trying out everything, other than the stealing of lingeries?:confused:

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

And it's out on english-side if anyone's still interested

theaq44

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Sill not sure what the two options with underwear are. You can purchase some from the black market so maybe you supposed to steal it and sell it then give them a fresh pair?

Edit: Giving them fresh undies has them put it on. Still not sure of the difference between the two button though.
Also, how many in game days does this last? I'm almost at day 60, and they didn't inspect me on day 50. Also, what are the requirements to get the rebel girl. I went to a different file and did more blackmailing, and she didn't appear...

Last edited:

Val'Jean

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone got the English torrent? I'm having no luck at all finding it.

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

game just continually crashes on start, files are not read only and im on windows 10. Anyone know of a fix?

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

^ Stop playing on Windows 10, go back to 7.

rakgi1

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the extremely helpful reply!....anyways i tried compatibility mode win 7 as well and nothing