Reputation score
Yet another game coming out early Oct.

Seems like an action-platformer-ish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: 冒険ワールドSP~赤髪のトレジャーハンター~ [RJ184509]

It is a dungeon crawler game, randomly generated.
You can recruit allies as you progress, as well as summoning monsters to fight for you.
Some events can't be cleared unless you change sex to male.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

But it's tagged 'RPG'...
Just watch the shitstorm erupt if I put "RPG maker" as the thread's tag, since it's not an RPG maker game.

Ericridge

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Dunno.... What a wonderful day!! game have much better replay value and hentai content than all of alibi's games put together for me.

Will this game be the one that maker finally succeeds or not?

Only time will tell!

monomulti

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Alibi's games always look so good on paper but somehow disappoints. They always have English translations and the art is solid so they really have the potential to make a good game. They could at least redeem the poor gameplay with good h-content but even that somehow fails despite the art.

Still very disappointed with Mansion, their previous game. The art was very well drawn, probably among the best I've seen in H-games. However, the animations were very stiff and somehow the CGs/animations just weren't erotic at all. The game threw away a lot of potential.

As for this game, it looks like perhaps there will be some depth added this time with randomly generated dungeons. Though given how their other games are in different genres, I wouldn't expect them to suddenly pump out a good dungeon crawler. The art is also taking a big step back from Mansion into their usual art, so unless they made big improvements in CG/animations, it probably won't be anything worth mentioning.

I wonder what's up with having Alibi and Alibi+. Alibi+ produces one game and then it's back to Alibi? They're clearly related in some way but I don't see why 2 circles are needed.

Slam Sector

Sex Demon
Reputation score

The main problem is that their gameplay is well-designed and functional, but too simple for a full game, and they never have enough actual content. Witch Island is more like a proof-of-concept than an actual game.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

The main problem is that their gameplay is well-designed and functional, but too simple for a full game, and they never have enough actual content. Witch Island is more like a proof-of-concept than an actual game.
A part of me wonder if they just go around finding an interesting game script and quickly slap some H on top of it and call it a day.

OP
Omnikuken

Omnikuken

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Giga release necro

Renmaru

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hm, this game came out yesterday, if anyone's even interested in it... has an english version apparently as well.

thswherizat

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Did anyone ever track down a full copy of this? I haven't been able to find anything. Gameplay is a bit rough, but I'm sure the art will be good as always.

kai150

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

ww.mirrorcreator.com/files/0GZPY8KE/2017z0121.rar_links
heres a link
pw: zeoarchives

Last edited:

Sarav

Reputation score

ww.mirrorcreator.com/files/0GZPY8KE/2017z0121.rar_links
heres a link
Wouldn't be surprised if it was fake, unless you forgot about the password.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

There's a torrent on Nyaa

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get past the first area? I get to the last spot and can talk to the npc there with the blue mage girl but i can't enter the portal.

sfigga

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to get past the first area? I get to the last spot and can talk to the npc there with the blue mage girl but i can't enter the portal.
Not 100% sure but in order to go through that portal you need to change the MC into his boy form (just press right at the character selection screen and you will swap from female to male) before you enter the dungeon

FargoonU

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Looks good

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Not 100% sure but in order to go through that portal you need to change the MC into his boy form (just press right at the character selection screen and you will swap from female to male) before you enter the dungeon
I don't seem to have the male character unlocked? Did you have to do something to unlock him? pressing left or right when selecting the MC doesn't change her to male for me.

Edit:
So I restarted the game and found that in the first treasure box room, if you take the right portal you get the power to change genders. if you take the left one like I did the first time, you don't and you might be stuck? still exploring.

Edit2:
Yup. it was a glitch. After getting the axe in my first game the game registered the treasure room as cleared and wouldn't let me re-enter. Getting the gender change first (right portal) let me re-enter and get the axe.

Last edited:

thswherizat

Reputation score

Does this not save?! I played until it bugged out, and when I restarted I had no gallery images or anything. Seriously?!?

Cypress131

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does this not save?! I played until it bugged out, and when I restarted I had no gallery images or anything. Seriously?!?
It saves automatically for me.