What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arms Devicer!] [ さーくる亀] アームズ・デバイサー!+ RE105442 RJ105442

AExMachina

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: Arms Devicer!

So, is there any way to get rid of Might (the 500g sword guy) if you get to the stage your his lover and you are both in the second town? Can't seem to get any H scenes (besides with him) with him hanging around ...
Never mind this question - reloaded an earlier game and finished the first town only to end up in a completely different second town. Wasn't expecting two truly different paths.

You can finish the first town by talking to the adventurer's guild girl and then killing a boss (first bandit, then dog, then tentacle monster and finally the dragon in the desert fortress) and then talking to her again and so on. After the dragon you'll get whisked to the next city.

Serifyn

Tentacle God
Reputation score

This game seems a bit light on H-content so far. there is GoR and clothing destruction, but for the most part, this seems like an RPG more than an H-RPG, maybe it has to do with the amount of content in the game thus far, unlike other games where H is forced on you as it is integrated into the gameplay, Arms Devicer makes you work for it, at least in the beginning.

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

In this game you can hire one of the following people:
- Blue hair girl - friend
- Blond girl - friend
- The good guy - lover
- The black guy - rapist
- The shady guy - mind-controller
- Or go alone, with your summons - hero

For each partner, you can enter their respective route, after you have seen all of their events (5 for each people).
- For the three good people, hire them, and fight with them. For each battle their "love point" will accumulate. When it reaches a certain value, they will appear somewhere in town with a heart mark. Talk to them for event.
- For the black guy, hire him after you receive the 4th main quests. Lose a battle and get raped. After that just raise your lust and talk to him (need 400 lust for last event).
- For the shady guy, you can hire him after you receive the 3rd main quest. Raise your lust and keeping losing when he is with you and you will get his events (again, 400 lust for last event).
After you have seen all of a person's events, a message saying "A flag has been set" will be displayed.

After you have beaten the dragon, go to the guild alone and talk to the girl at the counter. Things happen and you are outside at night, go speak to the person whose route you want to enter, or go back to the inn for hero route.

IMPORTANT NOTE (probably)
Note1: rapist route, brainwash route are not accessible, for now.
Note2: you need to trigger all the events of both of the girls for the friend route.
Note3: I think there is an unimplemented scene (or series of scenes) of the two girls (and maybe you) being raped in their route.
So effectively, you can only fully enjoy the lover and hero route.
Note4: I heard there are NTR (google it if you don't know) events somewhere. How to trigger them, I don't know, yet.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Just one question. Is there a way to raise lust except losing battles?

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

In this game you can hire one of the following people:
- Blue hair girl - friend
- Blond girl - friend
- The good guy - lover
- The black guy - rapist
- The shady guy - mind-controller
- Or go alone, with your summons - hero

For each partner, you can enter their respective route, after you have seen all of their events (5 for each people).
- For the three good people, hire them, and fight with them. For each battle their "love point" will accumulate. When it reaches a certain value, they will appear somewhere in town with a heart mark. Talk to them for event.
- For the black guy, hire him after you receive the 4th main quests. Lose a battle and get raped. After that just raise your lust and talk to him (need 400 lust for last event).
- For the shady guy, you can hire him after you receive the 3rd main quest. Raise your lust and keeping losing when he is with you and you will get his events (again, 400 lust for last event).
After you have seen all of a person's events, a message saying "A flag has been set" will be displayed.

After you have beaten the dragon, go to the guild alone and talk to the girl at the counter. Things happen and you are outside at night, go speak to the person whose route you want to enter, or go back to the inn for hero route.

IMPORTANT NOTE (probably)
Note1: rapist route, brainwash route are not accessible, for now.
Note2: you need to trigger all the events of both of the girls for the friend route.
Note3: I think there is an unimplemented scene (or series of scenes) of the two girls (and maybe you) being raped in their route.
So effectively, you can only fully enjoy the lover and hero route.
Note4: I heard there are NTR (google it if you don't know) events somewhere. How to trigger them, I don't know, yet.
I got a question regarding the flag as been set thing. Im sure i got the 5 event of the blonde and the blue haired girl, but i cant seem to find them at the night after killing the dragon. Could you tell me where they are to be found?

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

This scene, how can I get it? :confused:
After the second tentacle scene, get out of the tentacle area.
Just one question. Is there a way to raise lust except losing battles?
Get raped 17 times for some "items"
Buy the 500G potion to get yourself "excited"
Rest in the inn and choose to go out at night
Sell "items" to the santa in the top right corner of the town for 170,000G
Go to the slum
Get the secret key in a body floating in the water
Unlock the door to the secret shop
Buy the potions to increase your lust
??????
Profit

I got a question regarding the flag as been set thing. Im sure i got the 5 event of the blonde and the blue haired girl, but i cant seem to find them at the night after killing the dragon. Could you tell me where they are to be found?
The pub

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Get raped 17 times for some "items"
Buy the 500G potion to get yourself "excited"
Rest in the inn and choose to go out at night
Sell "items" to the santa in the top right corner of the town for 170,000G
Go to the slum
Get the secret key in a body floating in the water
Unlock the door to the secret shop
Buy the potions to increase your lust
??????
Profit

The pub
And how i enter the pub? my silly blonde girl wont talk inside, all i can do its go to inn to do hero route, which i already completed like 3 times

Rin Umiko

Reputation score

And how i enter the pub? my silly blonde girl wont talk inside, all i can do its go to inn to do hero route, which i already completed like 3 times
Are you sure that you have seen all 5 events of the blonde girl AND 5 events of the blue hair girl?
The blonde girl's last event has you and her talking by the side of the pond in the middle of the town. The blue hair girl's last event has both of you talking in the north of the town.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks Rin Umiko for the quick reply

Mansoor95

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Hmmm looks like this isnt the final full release of the game.
I think I'm gonna wait for the final one as I cant keep downloading after each update.

Anyway I'll do my duty to look up here and keep following this thread and I'll be counting on my fellow brothers to tell me how many updates are remaining :D

Mortalitus

Demon Girl
Reputation score

- You can become the whore of the town in one of the forest towns (Pregnant Ending possible)
- A buggy Bathhouse is in the third town, it keeps looping an event.
How do you get to these forest towns/third town?

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

is there a guide anywhere.... my google-fu is weak.... killed the guy in the slums... went back to the "guild?" and that girl said something about demon dogs... fuck... HELP !

EDIT : nvm im retarded... i found the bastard in the woods.... tho the guide will help :p

Last edited:

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

is there a guide anywhere.... my google-fu is weak.... killed the guy in the slums... went back to the "guild?" and that girl said something about demon dogs... fuck... HELP !
Go south out of town, from the town go north into the forest.

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, it worked.

And now, two questions:

- How to get Cassino 8 scene?
- At 2nd Town, Defeated the Wizard, the Flame Lord and the Ice Queen, but i'm stuck.

seraphzero

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks, it worked.

And now, two questions:

- How to get Cassino 8 scene?
- At 2nd Town, Defeated the Wizard, the Flame Lord and the Ice Queen, but i'm stuck.
Go to the small tower east of town, and try talking there, i think u need to do that to trigger next part

thesimgirl

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Okay, it seems to be done and working. Tried in a different browser and not logged into Mediafire and seems to allow me to download it.

ty so much

KNOCKBACK

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Go to the small tower east of town, and try talking there, i think u need to do that to trigger next part
Thanks. There is a new dungeon after sailing the ship.

What's strange is the H-Scenes in this place are not stored in the Gallery...