thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Artemis Academy

And the Oddly Erotic Stream wins!

== Sarah ==

Running through the jungle, it turned out, was a little bit harder than running on the track back home. Even running on a road through an oddly gentle jungle was harder. The heat was pervasive, and by the time the pair were halfway back from the observatory Sarah was uncomfortably aware that she was sweating everywhere. April didn't seem to be sweating as much, but she was also starting to flag. The blonde considered leaving her roommate behind... but leaving a young woman alone in the middle of the woods was wrong, even if there were neither predators nor men on the entire planet. Besides, she thought she'd make it about ten more feet if she picked up her pace. And maybe fifty if she slowed down. She slowed down. Then stopped.

"Oh thank god!" April stopped as well, panting, her hands held on her head as she shifted from jogging to walking and finally stopped. "I thought my legs were going to fall off."

They stood there for a minute, then April spoke up again. "Come on, I don't know about you but I ran out of water at the observatory. We can at least cool off." She pointed at a small stream that ran parallel to the road, barely visible twenty yards into the forest. In sounded... cold.

Sarah glanced at her own water bottle, which had lasted her a while longer, but was nevertheless empty now. "I... I guess."

The stream was small and slow moving, but it was clear and if not actually cold then at least cool enough to be refreshing. After a minute of cooling off, April started walking along the bank. "You got anywhere to be?"

"Um... not for a couple of days, I guess."

"Good! Then we're going exploring. The island isn't that big, and we'll stay near the stream, so there's no way we'll get lost."

Sarah bit her lip, but considered that her roommate was probably right. They weren't more than a mile or two away from the Academy, and the stream would be heading towards the ocean, not back uphill to the observatory at the center of the island. And walking along the stream did seem like a more pleasant option at the moment than jogging.

After about ten minutes of walking along the banks of the meandering brook, they came upon a waterfall, no more than shoulder height on Sarah, where the brook fell into a pool. It looked pretty deep, and had a pebble bottom. April looked around suddenly, and Sarah turned to see what was going on. They were deep in the woods now, at least a few hundred yards from the road. All she could see in any direction was trees and the brook, perhaps a few birds off in the distance, or maybe just leaves moving in the breeze.

She turned back, and saw April in the water up to her neck. And April's clothes in a pile on the shore. Sarah spun around, blushing, and her roommate called out from the water. "What, not coming? The water's perfect! I mean, if you'd rather use the showers - probably with half a dozen other freshmen, at this time of day, I suppose you could just wait for me to finish."

Sarah froze for a minute. That was true. In fact, now that she thought about it, if neither of them had used the pool they almost certainly would have ended up taking a shower at the same time again. Now she had a choice. Take a shower with a bunch of strangers, or use the pool. She'd still have to take a shower later, of course, but she could do it at a less popular time if she wasn't covered in sweat. "Turn around, then."

April smirked, but obeyed, and Sarah hurried into the pool. It was a shock at first, but once she'd dunked her head under it was fairly comfortable. It wasn't quite as deep as she thought; she had to crouch to keep her body under the water. But it was... nice. April turned to face the blonde again. Sarah felt herself start to blush, and glanced down towards the other girl's chest to convince herself that the water made it impossible to see anything. It certainly seemed to help, blurring and distorting until she couldn't tell exactly what she was looking at. On the other hand, it was clear at a glance that what she wasn't looking at was clothes. "Oh, so you get to stare? Well, I don't mind~"

April drifted closer. "Also, I suppose now's as good a time as any to point out that neither of us brought a towel." She went past, and lifted out of the water as she walked up to the shore, and back to her clothes, which she picked up and unceremoniously threw into the water. "And our clothes are kinda sweaty, too. Or, well, yours are. Mine are just wet, now. Want me to do yours too? They can dry out while we do."

"I... um... April!"

With one quick movement, Sarah's clothes joined Sarah herself in the pool, followed quickly by the still-nude April. "Welp, too late now. Come on, hand them to me and I'll stick 'em up on that rock, they'll be dry in no time and you can stare at me some more."

Sarah blushed, realizing that she had been staring, and hesitantly handed her soaking-wet clothes over to her roommate. Who, true to her word, arranged them on a sunny rock on the other side of the pool before rejoining the blonde for another few minutes swimming.

A few minutes later, Sarah settled down on a sunny rock of her own, carefully not looking at April as she sunned herself in the nude. The damp bra and panties weren't exactly comfortable, but neither was being naked out in public. "I still can't believe I let you talk me into this. Or what you did to our clothes."

"Ah, relax. For an otherwise pretty relaxed woman, you've got some serious hangups about getting naked."

Sarah took a deep breath and counted to ten.

"You know, it isn't really fair to straight girls. No men on the island, sure, there are lots of girls' schools, though maybe not quite as well isolated as here. But there's also no sex shop."

The blonde let out an uncomfortable cough.

"I mean, with fifty thousand women you'd think there would be a place to get some toys. But nope, not a single one. And of course students can't bring anything. And they're obviously not in the catalogue with the clothes and school supplies. Maybe some of the teachers brought one in their personal stuff, but even they aren't allowed to bring much. I suppose you could always improvise - a handbrush, or a particularly thick marker, or something home-made. But still, seems a bit extreme. And obviously a clit vibrator is even harder to improvise, if you're not into dildoes."

April shifted, and Sarah could practically feel herself being watched. "I even heard a rumor that they let some of the senior teachers bring a pet. As long as it's female. I mean, if you were really desperate, a big dog..."

Sarah, ears burning red, let out a choking sound, and heard April start laughing. "Ha! You're too easy!"

Another few minutes passed, and the hot sun dried the pair out quickly. There was a rustling sound, but Sarah ignored it as she took in the sun. There was an instant's warning as shade fell across her body, then her eyes burst open just in time to see April's face before their lips met. Sarah tried to pull back for a moment, but there was solid rock behind her. Then she stopped struggling and just looked shocked. April finished, and pulled back, and Sarah was uncomfortably aware of the feeling of her roommate's breasts brushing against her own, her suddenly-hard nipples surely visible through the fabric of her bra.

April was, fortunately, clothed, but Sarah didn't miss the way her eyes paused twice as they swept across the blonde's body. "I thought so... ready to go?"

Vote A: A couple of weeks pass. Aside from their normal academic courses, what did April and Sarah both sign up for on their registration day?

1.) Astronomy
2.) Pottery
3.) SCUBA
4.) (other - some 'for fun' class)

Vote B: Their 'first time' happens...

1.) In the shower.
2.) In their dorm room.
3.) While out jogging
3a.) Back by the stream.
3b.) (elsewhere)
4.) (somewhere else entirely)

OOC Tidbit:

The continent to the West of the Academy is slightly larger than Australia. It's irregularly shaped, and this is partly because it's the result of two smaller landmasses that are even still crashing into each other. The large mountain range lying North-to-South across the island - with visible island chains extending it both north and south - is enormous, and still growing. Immediately to the East of the range is a large desert, fading into grassland as it approaches the coast. To the West of the range is an expanse of exposed bedrock, washed clean by near-unending storms, the reason the Academy's island is inhabitable.

Further to the west are Jungles that make the island look like a few scraggly saplings that happen to be near each other, until the shore approaches, and again raw volcanic rock is exposed as nothing can stand the near-constant storm surges.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

I suspect Sarah might know, and ye shadowy group we're sort of playing as are obviously able to find out pretty easily, so - what might April be studying? What's her major?

I am told journalism, so lets go with A4: Phys Ed. Astronomy made the most sense of the listed options, but I don't see Pottery being interesting save for ye childish dirty clay sculptures that would inevitably get made, and I think SCUBA would be best left for Sarah to take on her own.

And then B3a

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

2nding Tass's votes.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

April and Sarah both sign up for Phys ed, in the same class.

And the pressure to get them to 'hook up' is finally too much to resist during their morning jog the day before class starts.

== Sarah ==

April slowed to a stop in front of Sarah and bent over, panting theatrically. After living in the Academy for another week the heat didn't seem so bad, especially in the morning. The ten-mile Saturday jog still wasn't easy, especially for April, but this particular stop had been easy to predict. April had been suggesting heading towards the Observatory every morning since that first time.

"Let me guess. You're tired, hot, and would just love to go visit that stream."

April straightened up immediately, grinning happily. "Got it in one!"

April, predictably, had stripped without hesitation and jumped into the pool with a splash. She turned around at a gesture from Sarah, and when she peeked her roommate was up to her neck in the cool stream. Her eyes looked further down, and through the blurry water she saw...

Sarah straightened up, lifting her breasts out of the water. And showing much more clearly that she had worn her bikini under her jogging clothes. She lowered herself back into the water with a grin. "You think you're so clever..."

This earned her a splash of water in the face. "Spoilsport."

Several minutes later Sarah relaxed on a rock in the sun beside her clothes, which had been too close to the water to remain dry once the first splash had happened. April was a few feet away. Naked, but that wasn't as surprising as it had been the week before. She felt herself drifting off.

== Sarah's Dream? ==

She was chained to a wall, naked, and a cruel-looking man stood in front of her, with a knife and an erection, deciding which one he was going to use first.

His assistant walked up behind him, got up on his toes to whisper something in the torturer's ear... and then hit the man on the back of the head with something. The man collapsed, his knife clattering off across the floor. And the assistant pulled off his hood to reveal long brown hair and April's face. Then the rest of the robe came off, and April was naked as she embraced the blonde prisoner.

"April! The key is in his left pocket!" She pointed as best she could.

April pulled back a step, and ran her hand down the sides of Sarah's body, from the cuffs around her wrists, suspending her hands above her head, to the ones around her ankles, keeping her feet spread well apart. April lowered herself to her knees and whispered, "mmm... in a few minutes, I think."

Sarah struggled against her bonds at first, but by the time her rescuer's lips found their target her heart was pounding against her chest with thrill rather than fear.

An all-too-short time later April rose to her feet, wiping the juices from her lips with one hand, and leaned forward for another kiss. Sarah closed her eyes, and the world moved. Now she was on her back, and her arms and legs were free. She embraced the woman lying on top of her, the feeling of their breasts rubbing against one another slowly driving her mad, even though there seemed to be a strip of fabric between them, now. She moaned through the kiss, grabbed one of April's roaming hands, and guided it between her legs.

There was a moment's hesitation, then the hand started getting to work with practiced skill. It pulled aside the fabric, and Sarah wiggled her hips to help work the panties down, until she could get one leg out of them. Then the hand started rubbing, immediately rewarded with a wet sound and a moan of passion. Then a finger dipped inside her, and it was all the blonde could do to hold on as she was expertly massaged to a powerful orgasm.

She opened her eyes, smiling as she stared deep into April's eyes. Apparently they were outside now, but that wasn't important. She kissed April on the nose with a smile, and pulled the fabric off her breasts. It was a bikini top. The bikini top she had worn swimming, before she'd sat down on the rock and fallen asleep. And the thing still hanging from one foot was the bikini bottom. And... she was awake, and that really was April's finger still gently dipping in and out of her pussy.

She felt her eyes go wide. April looked concerned. "Is something wrong, Sarah?"

"I, um... no. Everything is... fine."

"Good!" April's body lifted off, and Sarah hastily pulled her top back into place. She felt cool hands on her thighs, but her words of protest turned into a moan as a very experienced tongue slipped between her lower lips.

When she was finished, April lay next to Sarah, and guided the blonde's hands across her own body. Sarah was still troubled, but she clearly remembered practically shoving April's hand between her legs. And it had felt so good. And... she couldn't exactly remember why she'd been against the idea in the first place. April nibbled gently on her roommate's ear, then whispered in it. "We should probably get back... we'll need time to clean up before noon. I just couldn't leave you so tense..."

Sarah pulled her jogging clothes on while April gathered her own stuff. She'd been reconsidering signing up for Gym, since it would have to be the same class as April, but now... the idea of having to shower with the journalist major five days a week didn't seem quite so bad. It wasn't even like Lesbian relationships were unusual here... it would have been more unusual if she didn't end up with another girl by graduation.

There, goal accomplished! Sarah is now in a sexual relationship with her roommate!

Now, we pick a character again:

1. Aurora Norte. A redheaded math major, with a-cup breasts and an intact virginity. (0/10 exposure)
2. Sarah Summer. Blonde, Blue-eyed civil engineer, with c-cup breasts. In her first same-sex relationship, with her roommate April. (1/10 exposure)
3. Jessica Blake. ??? (0/10 exposure)
4. ???. ??? (0/10 exposure)
5. ???. ??? (0/10 exposure)
6. ???. ??? (0/10 exposure)
7. ???. ??? (0/10 exposure)
8. ???. ??? (0/10 exposure)
9. ???. ??? (0/10 exposure)
10. ???. ??? (0/10 exposure)

A.) Sarah Summer (continue current character)
B.) Aurora Norte
C.) Alesha Willow (see: here)
D.) Jessica Blake
E.) Suggest a name.

For D/E ONLY: Design a character.

1.) (optional) Hair color.
2.) (optional) Eye color.
3.) (optional) Breast size.
4.) (optional) Major.
5.) (optional) Sexual orientation.
6.) (optional) Previous sexual experience.
7.) (optional) Other physical information, or factual past.

Note: I reserve the right to veto characters that I don't think fit. (Athletic, reasonably intelligent, not complete sluts) "Modifications" may happen later, but they will all at least start out within the normal human variances.

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

C.) Alesha Willow

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sarah is fairly happy for now, but that will not last forever. We'll give her a little time to savor that, and turn our attentions to someone new.

== Alesha Willow ==

"Miss Willow?"

Alesha turned her head. The area around the track wasn't exactly empty, but the only person paying her any mind was the brown-haired woman walking towards her, and wearing what seemed to be the teacher's version of the school uniform. Its skirt came down to the knees, and the shirt looked much more like businesswear. The woman was older-looking, but only compared to the students. Early to mid thirties at the oldest.

"Um... yea, that's me. Mrs...?"

"Doctor Head. I'm in charge of the biology department."

Alesha recognized the name, though she'd never seen a picture of the woman before. She'd imagined someone older. "Oh! Glad to meet you! I was just going to..." she gestured a the shoe she had been tying, then the track.

"This won't take long. I gather a small team of people each year to take on the impossible task of cataloging this planet's species. I'm sorry to approach you so late, but one of the girls I had talked to for this year dropped out. Are you interested?"

The black-haired biology student blinked, stunned. "I... yes! What do I have to do?"

Doctor Head handed over her clipboard, and a blunt-tipped pen. "Sign this. I'll pick you up a few Fridays each term to go on a research trip."

The document said "waiver" in big letters across the top. At the bottom was a line with a blank space above it. Alesha's eyes started drifting, and were drawn to the part that said "page one of ten". She started skimming it, then noticed Doctor Head tapping her foot impatiently. She signed, and handed the clipboard back.

"Good. I'll pick you up in front of your dorm at 4:30 sharp. Pack an overnight bag."

It's the day before the start of classes, and our new subject is leaving the relative safety of the Academy for the first time in under a week! Doctor Head will be visiting practically the entire planet over the course of the year, where does she decide to take Alesha first?

1.) Not far to start with, the jungle on the Academy's island.
2.) A little further afield, a cove on the mainland near the island.
3.) Into the plains of the continent.
4.) To visit the farms that supply the Academy with most of its food.

OCC tidbit:

Gate travel is expensive, so almost all the food used by the Academy is produced on the planet. Most of the production is automated, and takes place in large farms on the continent with little-to-no human intervention.

waowemama

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

3! I want to see what else is around this place!

xgkf

Tentacle God
Reputation score

3 for tie breaks.

OP
thetwo

thetwo

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

We're going on a "field" trip!

== Alesha ==

At four thirty on the friday after her first week of classes, Alesha stood outside her dorm building, shifting back and forth. She wished students were allowed personal computers, so she could at least check the time. She wasn't used to -

Something was causing a commotion, and the others near the raven-haired student pulled back, revealing an open-topped jeep, with Doctor Head in the driver's seat, gesturing impatiently for Alesha to join her. She gently put her bag in the back before sitting in the passenger's seat. "So... you didn't say where we were going. Or why?"

"Just a visit to the continent this weekend, nothing terribly exciting." The jeep pulled off the sidewalks and over a small patch of grass, onto a paved road. Then it sped up, heading into the jungle.

"I've only been in charge of the department for a couple of years, and my predecessor was almost criminally against field work. Three hundred years since the terraforming and literally nobody had bothered to catalogue a single specimen. Do you know much about the history of Artemis, dear?"

Alesha made a sort of non-committal noise, not wanting to admit her ignorance.

"I won't hold it against you, it isn't exactly well-published. Or even published at all, some of it. The history department seems to care about our particular planet about as much as the previous head of Biology."

"Artemis was practically a garden planet during the Second Expansion. Water, stable atmosphere, even some basic single-celled organisms, and oxygen, though not terribly much. Right temperature, more or less, and nothing advanced enough that the Preservationists could get it sealed off. A little more land and this could have been one of the Core planets by now. Terraforming took barely more than a decade from Seeding to the start of Stabilization."

"Only, with so little land, nobody wanted to pay for what it would take to stop the storms. Too little inhabitable area - especially with the storms, but even without - to make it a good target for colonization. Perfect place to sell off to private interests. And so they did. And without a single living person visiting it, which I'm sure you know from the literature."

Alesha nodded. Artemis made something of a big deal about the whole "women only" thing, and made it clear that this included all of recorded history.

"Well, Artemis Academy took their sweet time setting up, and didn't actually conclude Stabilization until a couple of years before the school opened. So... more than two hundred years of partial Stabilization. This part you should know, or be able to figure out."

Alesha did. "Accelerated mutation. And with a whole empty planet to work with..."

The professor nodded. "Exactly. A lot of it looks more or less like earth organisms, but there have been some radical departures. And nobody knows where." She glanced at Alesha, who in turn was eyeing the forest nervously. "Radical departures within the bounds of what the terraforming programing allows. No big predators, no venom, probably not even much poison."

"Oh, right. Of course."

The jeep stopped, and Alesha realized with a start that they were at the docks, nearly ten miles from where they'd started. The Doctor got out of the jeep and started walking towards a smaller dock to one side of the main complex without another word, pulling her own pack out of the back. And Alesha finally took in what the Doctor was wearing. Not her uniform, but something more like cargo pants. Loose clothing, with lots of pockets, that covered her entire arms and legs, and buttoned up tight to her neck. She pulled on a hat. And she was wearing boots.

Whereas Alesha was wearing her school uniform, with sneakers, and had another two copies of it in her bag. She felt herself blushing. This might be an official school function, but it didn't seem likely that they'd run into many other people, and they'd be doing work. Of course she should have brought something else. Still, too late for that now. She grabbed her pack and hurried after the Doctor.

Doctor Head turned around after stepping onto a small boat, and helped Alesha across the small gap. "Alesha, Sally. Sally, Alesha. Lets get going, Sally."

There was another woman already in the boat, Aslesha belatedly realized. She grinned at Alesha, and pulled a lever that started the boat going and put Alesha on her ass. The Doctor seemed oblivious. "Sally's a Junior, been with me since I took over Biology and started these trips. Do as she says."

The water was a little choppy at first, but once the little boat got moving it seemed to practically float over the surface. The engines were too loud to hear one another without screaming, and Alesha contented herself with watching the island shrink behind her. Sally seemed to know where she was going, making a turn as they approached another coast only a few minutes later, and following it perhaps as long again before turning sharply towards land.

Alesha turned her eyes forward, and saw that they were aiming for the mouth of a small river. The boat slowed down as they reached the mouth, and it was dusk when Sally pulled, at Doctor Head's direction, directly onto a beach. Sally helped Alesha out of the boat, and they walked up the bank.

And saw the field. It was immediately obvious that it wasn't natural, though Alesha wasn't sure exactly what the grain was, probably wheat, or something modeled after it. The rows were perfect, and there was a carefully-empty border on all sides before natural grassland resumed. It seemed to go on forever. Or almost forever, anyway. There were mountains in the distance, and the river just behind them. And of course Alesha knew the sea wasn't terribly far away. But it was hard to credit it, with only minor changes in color marring the grasses that stretched to the horizons, with not so much as a tree in sight.

Doctor Head's voice came from behind Alesha. "We'll make camp in the grass. Don't want to disturb the farms, we're not here for that this weekend." She handed Alesha a pack. "Set up your tent. We'll eat and you can wander around a bit if you like. We start properly in the morning."

Okay, we're out here. It's time to start discovering strange new creatures. What does Alesha discover?

1.) A huge flower with unusual pollen.
2.) A snake-like creature that makes large underground nests.
3.) A sort of fresh-water octopus.
4.) Something else entirely.

OCC Tidbit about the world:

The night sky on Artemis is spectacular. There are few unnatural lights on the entire planet, and even those few are dimmed and trimmed at night to avoid light pollution. Beyond that, Artemis has no moon to light up the night, and it's even closer to the galactic core than Earth.

Last edited: