What's new

[Complete - Full] Artemis Pearl ~Pirate Princess Rubina and the Mystical Treasure~

i'm having trouble running the game and i have downloaded a japanese locale. any instructions?

Could you be more precise abuot the trouble you encounter ? (error message, description of the problem, screenshot....).

Un less we got specific, the range of option to help you are so wide it's gonna be wall text with hours of tinkering on your side.

Plus, this is the translation thread, not the game thread. Unless it's a gamre breaking bug when applying the thread, your question should be in the game thread instead.

Could you be more precise abuot the trouble you encounter ? (error message, description of the problem, screenshot....).

Un less we got specific, the range of option to help you are so wide it's gonna be wall text with hours of tinkering on your side.

Plus, this is the translation thread, not the game thread. Unless it's a gamre breaking bug when applying the thread, your question should be in the game thread instead.
oh okay, thanks. my problem was i followed the instructions found in the document in the file but still couldn't run the game. i found out i couldn't do so because i did not have the program used for running Wolf files

Back