What's new

Artist Shindol making a HRPG?

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
For those who dont know Shindol his the one who did the work such as TSF mongatari the story about some boy getting into an accident then turning into a chick getting fucked by everyone and that one depressing manga about a girl and drugs just something i saw in his patreon from what seems to be a HRPG just wanted to share it as its still WIP and hopefully it turns into a pretty great game

redx

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: Artist Shindol making a HRPG?

Shindol's art and story direction is so damn good. i really really hope this comes out to be amazing.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah he's been teasing a few portraits for a while. I do have to wonder how "far" he will take it, though. He used to do vanilla stuff, and it's an rpg so rape is to be expected. But will he really need to take it to Zelda or Emergence levels?

LoK14

Demon Girl
Reputation score

He has done quite a lot more then those 3, they even made some hentai out of his stuff, his art always delivers but some storys go a bit overboard for my taste so im hoping hes not throwing everything in there ^^

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

this is really amazing news, he was involved in Violated Heroine also, yes?

Freedom12312

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm.... This does sound interesting, But the bigger question, how long would it take since he's doing it on his own?

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That's news to me too. Where's the info from?

I can see the story sounds like something Shindol would write, but this is the first time I hear anyone other than the single author being involved with the (original edition of) game Violated Heroine.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

*ShindoL making HRPG*

Oh boy, is it Christmas already?

uguu123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

people mentioned it on the vh thread, not sure how true it is

Reputation score

My burning question is whether or not the game will be in English considering Shindol's apparent fluency in English.

Yoshiiki

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

My burning question is whether or not the game will be in English considering Shindol's apparent fluency in English.
He moved from NY to Tokyo, so English shouldn't be an issue.
What I am wondering more about is: Will it be censored or can we get it uncensored?

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The real question is it going to be good, healing Shindol, or evil, despair Shindol.

OP
asaness

asaness

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

@bob from the looks of the SS its JP

ɹǝʞoſ

Sex Demon
Reputation score

I moved from my hometown in Queens, NY to Tokyo to work in the adult manga industry.
This man is living the dream

Animefan_09

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How bout all of the above
That is my hope, Shindol knows how to make anything, so my hope is true RPG, meaning we can get horrible endings but if you make the MC work hard enough you get a happy one.

dragoon93041

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The real question is it going to be good, healing Shindol, or evil, despair Shindol.
That's an excellent question. He really seems to be able to do vanilla plus or evil bastard chocolate without breaking stride either way. I'm kinda hoping it's the latter because it's my fetish but I always enjoy the former.

0nymous

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Here's to hope it will be as not-generic as possible for a RPGMaker game, though ShindoL's art alone will probably carry it for a lot of people.
The type of content is a dealbreaker for me personally, if it's the classic corruption blackmail-rape-mindbreak then I'd say it would end up being pretty boring.