What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arumero Soft] Lilim Drive (RJ273729) - Deep Seeker Update

Fossil

Lurker
Reputation score
Wasn't hugely impressed by the base game but this expansion's raised my opinion of it a ton. Think I've seen pretty much everything now. There should be a fix for the image crashes etc coming shortly as per the dev's Ci-en, but in the meantime you can get around them by decrypting the game and renaming files to cover both of the gaps. Or just don't use the two characters that cause them.

I'm oddly interested in the character balancing. Think Merry (swords) got the biggest buff with her crazy strong QTE skill, as long as you don't mess up the easy inputs. Her stance move doesn't last long enough for it to be useful. Chris (rifle) already hit hard in the base game, but her new continuous damage skill makes her even better for bosses. Feels like charge speed boosters help a lot with her prep time but also make it easier to burn through your SP.

Rai (shotgun) is still pretty decent, but I don't think she gained as much from her new upgrades. One of her best weapons has sky high power but the low speed/accuracy is tougher to work around with the new content, especially on hard where setup's less consistent.

Haven't had much success with Narii (machine gun). It's hard to get good damage out of her without using her new power weapon and 15 hit skill, but it's way too inaccurate against anything challenging without reliable setup. I guess you could use her high speed weapon and just have her throw healing items around. Haven't experimented with her new dodge move much.

Shara's (launcher) group heals got nerfed which knocks her down a bit. Her new marker skill is useful for helping your team actually aim but doesn't last long, plus she needs to actually land the shot for the debuff to work. From limited testing her smoke screens seem to mess up everyone's accuracy which is fine if you need a breather I guess.

edit: update's out on dlsite. Also Shara's reduced heals are a bug, spoke with the dev on Ci-en about it.

Last edited:
OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Ah I see, that window is only available before you start a game for some reason.
Looks like a lot of text isn't being recognized by the tool but it's good enough to have an idea of what's going on.

NewGuy

Reputation score
Can someone hit me up with a save file?
I lost mine on an old hard drive that died, and I don't feel like playing through the whole base game again to get to the expansion stuff.