What's new

RPG RPG Maker [Arumero Soft] Lilim Drive (RJ273729) - Deep Seeker Update

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

By Arumero Soft, the creators of Creature Hunter.

OP via Lipucd :
-The games Title is 'Lilim Drive' has has been in production for the last 2 years on and off.
-It focuses on 'Parasite' and 'Corruption' elements, more aimed at 'horror' themes (Though it is not a horror game).

-The games combat and flow is an expansion off of the systems used in , hence how someone could get confused that this is a 'sequal' when the two games are not interconnected in any storyline context. Expect status effects, pregnancy, birthing new foes mid battle, and even team rape (futa state + hypno state) to come back in full force, along with 5 different gals to choose from to make a party of 3, each one having their own strengths and weaknesses.

-While there shall be your common tentacle and beastie critters and the like, this game will focus more on 'Corrupted Human victims' making up the larger foe casting, with the monster being more of the 'vectors' that cause such corruption onto people. So Humans turned Monster girls is the design angle.

-Map exploration, more less gear crating and skill learning is your normal stuff from this guy. Side scrolling, collecting items on the map, getting items from defeated foes, going abck towards a HUB to craft and put stuff together from all the stuff you collected to make stuff around that.

...and that's about all of the useful infomations I can give on this as I've been tracking it (And offering them moral support from time to time!) for a while now! VERY VERY EXCITED to see this getting done, but he's still got some stuff to iron out (He wants to add the status effect towards the cut-in battle CG's, so if you're egged, you'll have an egged bellyon every segment always visable, stuff like that) more less he's still balancing out many of the game systems, but it sounds like the brute amount of work on this is for the most part done, and it's more the refinement and extras that's left!

Controls:

Standard controls for the most part. Beware that in some screens and messages, the game refers to logical gamepad buttons, not physical keyboard keys.
Logical-to-physical is as follows: A is shift, B is X/ESC, C is Z/enter, X is A, Y is S, Z is D, L is Q, R is W.
Controls in standard keyboard layout:
Arrow keys to move cursor/character
Z: confirm
X: menu/cancel
shift: run (while held).
ctrl, hold: Skip dialogue (during conversations) - maybe also W?
alt+enter: Fullscreen (in a way that will likely upset your windows 10 fullscreen programs - you may get better results using win+plus instead to enable windows' screen magnifier accessibility feature and zooming it suitably, instead)
F12: Hard reset
F5: Open volume adjustment screen (somewhat accidentally also doubles as a universal pause button)
F2: Display/hide FPS in title bar
F1: Open RPGMaker settings (General settings / assign gamepad buttons / assign keyboard buttons; the first settings page is: start in fullscreen / reduce screen flickering / play music / play sound effects)

In equip screens:
left/right: Switch character (also in other screens where this makes sense)
shift: Unequip
In shop screens:
A: switch between costs-to-craft and can-be-equipped-by views in the right sidebar

In combat:
Arrow keys to select target, also to react to combat QTE
Z: select/confirm
X: cancel / switch turn (reduces action bar slightly, use if you want another character to go first)
W, hold: Escape (If it's currently your turn, press W+X to switch out of turn. Won't work if any player characters are in grabbed state)
Q, hold: Enable/disable passive mode (all player characters automatically pass their turns)

In level navigation:
Q/W: Cycle quick item bar left/right
S: Use currently-selected quick item (beware: does NOT pause enemy movement!)

Blog:

Other titles by the circle:

Translation of important menus:
Game menu (press X during normal character navigation)
Use item
Check abilities
Check status
Check enemy log
Review mission objective
Cancel current mission (next dialogue is "are you sure yes/no")
Game guide
Review lewd record
Configure game options
Save
Quit (next dialogue is "to main menu / to desktop / cancel")
Game options (third-to-last item in the game menu - press up/down to select option and Z to toggle)
Display cut-in
Cut-in time (short 2s / long 5s / manual until button press)
When to display damage numbers (during cut-in / after cut-in)
Display X-ray
Display status effects on player characters
Player character view down to (neck / bust / hip / legs)
Display reaction dialogue
Enable quick item (this sometimes seems to have effect backwards? Or just displays wrong in the options menu)
Cut-in background effect (Need to be purchased in the shop first)
When selecting a mission on the overworld map:
Accept
Prepare
Cancel

Prepare menu:
Equip
Check status
Switch characters
Status menu:
Left column: Attack, defense, SP recovery
Right column: Speed, accuracy, evasion
Top right: Damage resistances (?)
Bottom right: Status resistances (?)
Teleport crystals in base:
Mission planning
Equipment craftsman
Item salesman
Records PC
Equipment craftsman (base right - beware that this inventory probably changes for the full version):
For each character:
__Weapons (note the prices: Higher cost is more powerful, same cost is different type (standard / fast / accurate / strong / ..., different characters have different types available))
__Skills
Status-inflicting skills
Armor(?)
Upgrades
Cut-In effects
Sell menu
Equip menu
Item salesman (base left - again, will probably change in the full version):
Check/use ability (not consumed on use, lets you open the ability menu in the field - not sure what this is good for?)
healing potions, 3 strengths (always target self in battle)
healing spray, 3 strengths (can target allies, slightly more expensive)
energy restore potion
Resurrection serum
Status cures, 3 variants
Status infliction, 5 variants
Records PC (base bottom)
CG gallery
Enemy gallery (?)
Achievements
Status gallery (?)
Event gallery
Lewd records
As usual I'll keep the thread updated if more stuff comes out, if you find out anything feel free to post and I'll add it to the OP.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cupio

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Is it just gonna be bugs and tentacles again? Why call it Creature Hunter? Why not just call it Bug Hunters? I know it doesn't sound as good but that's what the previous game is, bugs, bugs, bugs.

Azrail26232

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Yessssssss! Funny coincidence actually, I recently re-downloaded creature hunter to replay it, its one of the very few H-games that actually has re-playable value for me.

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Just to add onto this:
LD_logotes.png
-The games Title is 'Lilim Drive' has has been in production for the last 2 years on and off.
-It focuses on 'Parasite' and 'Corruption' elements, more aimed at 'horror' themes (Though it is not a horror game).
heka.png
-The games combat and flow is an expansion off of the systems used in , hence how someone could get confused that this is a 'sequal' when the two games are not interconnected in any storyline context. Expect status effects, pregnancy, birthing new foes mid battle, and even team rape (futa state + hypno state) to come back in full force, along with 5 different gals to choose from to make a party of 3, each one having their own strengths and weaknesses.
sentou.png
-While there shall be your common tentacle and beastie critters and the like, this game will focus more on 'Corrupted Human victims' making up the larger foe casting, with the monster being more of the 'vectors' that cause such corruption onto people. So Humans turned Monster girls is the design angle.
1804_1cut_3s.png
-Map exploration, more less gear crating and skill learning is your normal stuff from this guy. Side scrolling, collecting items on the map, getting items from defeated foes, going abck towards a HUB to craft and put stuff together from all the stuff you collected to make stuff around that.

...and that's about all of the useful infomations I can give on this as I've been tracking it (And offering them moral support from time to time!) for a while now! VERY VERY EXCITED to see this getting done, but he's still got some stuff to iron out (He wants to add the status effect towards the cut-in battle CG's, so if you're egged, you'll have an egged bellyon every segment always visable, stuff like that) more less he's still balancing out many of the game systems, but it sounds like the brute amount of work on this is for the most part done, and it's more the refinement and extras that's left!

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Yeah this is what I was waiting for lmao, I can't decipher this stuff even with google translate so thanks for the detailed rundown!
I even saw the "Lilim Drive" title card but for some reason I though that was a different game

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
lolevy gameplay rich of status and in-battle events, nice cg and overall this dev always made good games.
too bad i hate bugs and i haven't enjoy his past games. however if this is more into beast/horror stuff i think i can totally play and enjoy it, hurrà!

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
too bad i hate bugs and i haven't enjoy his past games. however if this is more into beast/horror stuff i think i can totally play and enjoy it, hurrà!
Odd to me that you're into beasts and horror but draw the line at bugs, strikes me as THE combination of the two

Evil987

Sex Demon
Reputation score
Odd to me that you're into beasts and horror but draw the line at bugs, strikes me as THE combination of the two
yeah, the sexual attack it's the same, long tentacle and stuff like that, but until that dosent come from a bugs monster i'm happy.
the sight of a bug it's a boner killer for me, the actual attack draw it's fine for what i've see so far

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
sentou2b.png
Well again, it will favor more monster girls and humanoid foes, BUT this is still ARUMERO SOFT we're talking about here, bugs = parasites, and those are still in full force.

A few more notes as I forgot to make them:
-The normal 'Clothing system' from previous games is 'likely' dropped this time around, in favor of trying to show 'combined' status effects (Such as lactating, a filled belly, and futa all at the same time, instead of only one image, with the highest priority only shown). This was noted sometime back, but work on this feature has been sketchy at best.
BLO7_a2.png

-As always, the game is planned to focus more of 'In Battle' effects and images, and far less CG's for events, but there's plans for a greater story focus then most other products (Think Alice Sword).
-Currently planned Status effects are the normal fair: Clothing break, Lactation, (cum/egg/breast)Inflation, futa, hypnosis/puppet, but he's planning for some 'binding' states as well (like -direct- binding and bondage), along with talks of a possible 'corrupted' state (Think 'Puppet', but without needing 'futa' to rape allys as they put it).
-Lastly, this -IS- ARUMERO SOFT. Even at their most hard lipped, they are still heavy jokers at heart. While this is going to be a more 'darker' game, don't quite expect the tone of humor to be dropped as a result.

I'll try to answer any questions I can if brought up by the by.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Thanks for the quick notes version, Lip. I've been watching their blog for a while and it's good to see everything pulled together in one place, and without having to resort to Google Translate.

Super looking forward to this one, though it feels like they're taking forever to make progress, lol. Such is life, though, I suppose. =D

nope.spawn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Wow. How have I not heard of this circle before? Looks good, I'm gonna go download some of their old games.

goodolrub

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
thanks lipucd for the news,your games are pretty good too,waiting for the next update.

Noble 6

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Wow. How have I not heard of this circle before? Looks good, I'm gonna go download some of their old games.
Creature Hunter was a good game and in english, if you like Monster Hunter.
Just be ready for the worst art since early-game Asagi. Holy shit, some of those faces.

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Creature Hunter was a good game and in english, if you like Monster Hunter.
Just be ready for the worst art since early-game Asagi. Holy shit, some of those faces.
I actually find his artstyle pretty charming, its just very inconsistent. He seems to have improved a lot though

Thorn14

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
While I don't like bugs or birthing/lactation, some of those hypnotism states have me curious enough to keep an eye open. Thanks!

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Well, it is more egg laying than birthing if that matters, the last game let you turn certain fetishes off too so you never know.

Wuumaster

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Anyone able to make sense of the lastest post on the blog? I don't know if I'm just dumb or tired, but running it through Google Translate seems incoherent to me =X

OP
alias34

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Anyone able to make sense of the lastest post on the blog? I don't know if I'm just dumb or tired, but running it through Google Translate seems incoherent to me =X
Seems to me like he's just talking about what CGs he's currently drawing, nothing really too important

Lipucd

Lurker
Reputation score
Indeed.
He's mostly saying that
-He's been doing the adjustments for the combat images (Face, body shapes, clothing and poses)
-After he's done with that, he'll get to work on the 'Game Over' CG's. He notes that he's doing it per LOCATION, and not per character ( like in CREATURE HUNTER, it was based off of leader ).
-He also notes that he might just take a break and dabble with something else for a few.