A free erotic fan game which takes place in the mass effect
universe.

Download here:

Last edited by a moderator:

the_high_king

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [M]Ass Effect

Don't let the version fool you! It's definitely more of a v.0.3 then a v1.9.

Stalinyourbase

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Don't let the version fool you! It's definitely more of a v.0.3 then a v1.9.
Yeah it is really rough. Had an Action Screen pop up when i flew to a new area and a lot of the collision with objects is really poorly done.

Haunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I really like the concept, played through it in under an hour. The mapping and object collision is something that needs worked on but overall I did enjoy it. I have also been hoping for some sort of game or parody of the Mass Effect Universe, also on the blog site they said they are looking for help in the development of the game, hopefully someone takes them up on the offer.

fullmetal

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Really fast game compared to the version stated, this is clearly a 0.0something version; barely took me half an hour for the whole game to just crash and exit.
I hope this game gets cleaned up and finished, wouldn't want to see another potentially good game abandoned.

kiko

aka the Asian rapper Kikkoman Flowsauce
Reputation score

Man i just hate to remove those nags!

LINK:

OP
K

Kaliyo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Really fast game compared to the version stated, this is clearly a 0.0something version; barely took me half an hour for the whole game to just crash and exit.
I hope this game gets cleaned up and finished, wouldn't want to see another potentially good game abandoned.
As you can see this is called "episode 1" also this is my first attempt with rpg maker.

Arara

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Definitely needs a lot of work.

And be more lenient with your patch versions... Try instead of 2.0, make it 0.200

Haunter

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Episode 2 will be released in tonight, apparently, specifically in 36 minutes according to the post.
Link to the Blog for News and Download -

dbg

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone have a way of getting Episode 1 that's not one of the links there?

Half of them are dead, MEGA is about 800KB/s fast but simply stops at 18-22% every single time (tried 9 times already) for me; I don't know why. Uploaded.net requires 3 hours or something to wait between downloads, so if one fails (and it did), you're screwed.

Edit: nm, trudged through.

Last edited:

Omaru_SD

Demon Girl
Reputation score

just wanted to say thanks, these games have really resparked my interest for the series in general, though I played Mass effect 1 in january just after it got released on PSN and my ps3 got stolen in feb, I only just bought a new one so I'm a bit... erhm hrmrm about restarting mass effect 1 (I played through it countless times on xbox years ago) but I really want to play 2 and 3, especially as I had bought Leviathon, Omega and Citadel but not played any of them.

Bring on episode 3 (but take your time ;) )

W

Wolf624

If you're planning to download this game, download it from MEGA.

Dropbox suspended the uploader's account for three days for going over the traffic limit.

Rapidshare is now very slow, unless you pay for a premium account.

albob2

Reputation score

Hey guys cannot express the gratitude for such a fun game but I am stuck on the episode two. I've beaten the pirate base and I don't know what to do next, I think I have to buy the gel from the merchant but I don't have the money, so any help would be greatly appreciated in this area.

FullSpec

Reputation score

Hey guys cannot express the gratitude for such a fun game but I am stuck on the episode two. I've beaten the pirate base and I don't know what to do next, I think I have to buy the gel from the merchant but I don't have the money, so any help would be greatly appreciated in this area.
Just got through that part myself and I'm kicking myself for not getting it right away.

When you get to the abandoned village(NW of the OP) you have to collect 3 pieces of old tech in there which look like metal discs with a red dot in the centre.

albob2

Reputation score

Just got through that part myself and I'm kicking myself for not getting it right away.

When you get to the abandoned village(NW of the OP) you have to collect 3 pieces of old tech in there which look like metal discs with a red dot in the centre.
Ah, alright. Cool man, thanks.

slafi

Reputation score

Ass Effect Full dox.abv.bg/files/listtree
Step 1 - Click on the file to download
Step 2 - Unrar
Step 3 - Open file "ass-effect" with your browser (R Mouse- "Open with..")
Step 4 - Enjoy