What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ あさきゆめみし] Ordeal of Princess Eris (RJ161447)

Lazka

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [RJ161447] Ordeal of Princess Eris

is confusing this game i refused some quests and others are !"·$%!"· hard to win as i am. is this game just free roam? i do not think going to church and fight boss can be winable at my point well probably i need 10 lvls more

also the girl and children town when girl is being used by the mayor i presume and if you do something you get thrown at a cave and closed off on a fight you cant win again

how can win that even for lvls i think that one is pretty hard
hmm... i dont know if this game free roam or not...
but... to continue MQ... i think u must clear some side quest.. and recruit some party member?

well... the only way to defeat some mob is... cheating lol :p

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score

actually i noticed this game is extremely anoying and easy at some point
once you notice that main dmg is only on main weapon is a win also unless have 1 or 2 party members run from battles of 3+ monsters

AND DONT RUN ON TUTORIAL use it to lvl a bit or when main story start you will die on 1 or2 hits -_-

my problem was that i was using eris with a dagger that supposed have 65 more dmg than rapier BUT since doesnt matter because her main weapon is rapier it does horrible dmg example

Dagger +65 dmg = 50 to 40 dmg on enemies
Rapier +10 dmg = 250+50 per level up approx

same with companions the thug with hammer first 100dmg once leveling up right now with 4 more lvls he hits of 400+

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

some events are defective.
Display errors exist no longer walk the path.

And some do not go as the JP high.

so who is smart waiting for who knows where it buggt still rum XD

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

H events are way too difficult to find. Going to wait for a walkthrough for this game.

Crasses123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

One of the few games i would actually consider buying, and i cant because it isint up on Eng Dl site. Its gonna be real hard to find the updated bugfixed versions since they come out so frequently.

Does anyone have a more recent version than the one mistix was kind enough to upload?

alias34

Cthulhu
Reputation score

Is the gallery not accurate or does the game seriously have only 9 CGs?

I love the artwork and designs in this game but that low amount of CGs wouldn't even make it worth playing and there aren't any costume-variations this time either. I'd rather wait for a sadpanda-gallery at this point.
The game also seems to be very complex yet super easy, which is weird.

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is the gallery not accurate or does the game seriously have only 9 CGs?

I love the artwork and designs in this game but that low amount of CGs wouldn't even make it worth playing and there aren't any costume-variations this time either. I'd rather wait for a sadpanda-gallery at this point.
The game also seems to be very complex yet super easy, which is weird.
You can use Page Up(or Q key) and Page Down(or W key) to transit to other pages in the CG/scene galleries

According to the group there are 30 base CGs not incl. variations.

BUT, many of the scenes are not unlocked in the gallery even after viewing them in game.

in the bar outside town (left map)
Many thanks, can't believe I spent more than an hour running to each edge of the map in all directions only to miss that... Guess the bar being closed during the "rescue" was supposed to be the hint...

Btw has anyone managed to defeat the version of the 魔神 event at the church, inside the hidden cave (on normal difficulty?). I understand that you have to change the field element so that he doesn't auto heal 999 per turn, but is it like random? I tried using the items(the planet dusts) but they seem to work randomly?

Last edited:

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I managed to unlock about half of the gallery, but now i'm completly stuck. This game is good but i wish i could read japanese.

Revolti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is this Event bugged? When I reach the very bottom and enter a room, there is no one.

Or is there game breaking bugs that won't allow me to progress?

Attachments

Iceforge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So is this playable yet ?

chuenlee

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Event got too many that i lost thread of it. :confused::confused:

Is there a way to check which quests ???

what kind of battle system was this game clothes damage and GoR only??

This game sure needs to Grid!!!

Warning Do not Play this game if you guys Hate to Grid.

3 More days to 2017 !:)

Teaz

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Event got too many that i lost thread of it. :confused::confused:

Is there a way to check which quests ???

what kind of battle system was this game clothes damage and GoR only??

This game sure needs to Grid!!!

Warning Do not Play this game if you guys Hate to Grid.

3 More days to 2017 !:)
You mean grind?

Also, it's 2016... Don't go ahead of yourself and jump over one full year...

You have problems with 2016 or something?

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is this Event bugged? When I reach the very bottom and enter a room, there is no one.

I didn't have a single bug with this event.

I had two differents bugs:

-Losing to the slime girl: game freeze
-Losing to the looters, mugger in the northern cave/mine: game freeze.

And yes, grinding (spending a lot of time fighting monsters to gain level and xp) is mandatory for this game, just because weapons have their own levels (that's why you lose a lot of your dmg when you switch your weapon, you need to gain xp again on your new weapon. I'm note sure about that but i think it's true since i often changed my weapons to check it)

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

And yes, grinding (spending a lot of time fighting monsters to gain level and xp) is mandatory for this game, just because weapons have their own levels (that's why you lose a lot of your dmg when you switch your weapon, you need to gain xp again on your new weapon. I'm note sure about that but i think it's true since i often changed my weapons to check it)
The dmg is not tied to the weapon itself but rather the character's proficiency level with that weapon category, such as (long)sword, great swords, bows, fists, etc. At the beginning during character creation, you select one category in which Eris is good at, and you get +5 levels to that weapon category. Other characters also have weapon proficiency as well, usually the category of the weapon they come equipped with when they joined the party.

pedomudkip

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just in case anyone is wondering about the choices in the opening sequence.. Note that I don't know Japanese but because some of the kanji uses the same words as Chinese, I'm barely able to make out what they mean.

1st choice: [scene with mother]
Run away
Don't run away

2nd choice: [black screen]
Warrior school
Mage school

3rd choice: [something to do with which star you were born under]
just pick whichever you want based on which stats you prefer.

4th choice: Weapons mastery
Sword
Big sword/broadsword?
Small sword/dagger?
Axe
Spear
Cudgel
Bow
Bare fists(?)
Nothing

No idea what the 5th choice is about

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Just in case anyone is wondering about the choices in the opening sequence.. Note that I don't know Japanese but because some of the kanji uses the same words as Chinese, I'm barely able to make out what they mean.

1st choice: [scene with mother]
Run away
Don't run away

2nd choice: [black screen]
Warrior school
Mage school

3rd choice: [something to do with which star you were born under]
just pick whichever you want based on which stats you prefer.

4th choice: Weapons mastery
Sword
Big sword/broadsword?
Small sword/dagger?
Axe
Spear
Cudgel
Bow
Bare fists(?)
Nothing

No idea what the 5th choice is about
The 5th choice is the difficulty level, Easy, Normal and Hard. Easy is selected by default.

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Oh... how I so love games that have no kind of bug testing before being released -.-
Oh well, better than nothing I guess... at least while I don't get my hands on that mo2 game.

Revolti

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

If it isn't a bug, how do I trigger the event? It can't be just display error since you said it yourself that there was no problems when you did the event. I've done all the other events that had appeared throughout the map that I can access. There are some locations where I can't access in the picture shown and would like to know how to get pass these people and lock door. How do I get pass the sparkle light? Since I can tp in there with the floating crystal at the entrance of explore but can't get out when I defeat the witch. :confused:

Maybe the updated version fixed problems I'm experiencing or it's just that I'm really stupid.

Attachments

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

If it isn't a bug, how do I trigger the event? It can't be just display error since you said it yourself that there was no problems when you did the event. I've done all the other events that had appeared throughout the map that I can access. There are some locations where I can't access in the picture shown and would like to know how to get pass these people and lock door. How do I get pass the sparkle light? Since I can tp in there with the floating crystal at the entrance of explore but can't get out when I defeat the witch. :confused:

Maybe the updated version fixed problems I'm experiencing or it's just that I'm really stupid.
first picture: i think you must become ''friendly with the resistance'' it mean's that you need to do the four events with the pink-haired girl (fight against slime girl)/ the warrior woman (fight against the ghost girl) the witch (fight against a fairy girl) / the black-haired buy (fight in the ruined castle against succubus) and then go save the blond-haired girl in the dungeon ( which is full east) Then you got an event in the tavern and you can talk to this guy to clear the path

Second picture: when you have done the quest i described earlier, then the guards are removed too.

Third picture: i don't know how you managed to get here without removing this sparkle. I had to fight a boss and it removed it.

Fourth picture: You need to do the quest i described first and then to beat the three women you encountered (pink-haired/warrior/witch)

Fifth picture: It seems that you got the choice to save/don't save some characters in this game. When i entered this cave, i lost against the thief too many times that i couldn't save the blond girl (and i coudln't fight the thief again.) When i came back later after doing the quest of the first picture, there was more ennemies and talking to one of them unlocked this door. However this place is wierd, really weird.

Sabinn

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Double-post because i found why your event has a bug.

If you manage to save the blond-girl which was with the thief, you can't trigger this event.