What's new

RPG RPG Maker [あせろら / acerola] Magical Change Alice / マジカルチェンジアリス (RE149830) (RJ149830)

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: Alice's Magical Change

I've killed a lot of the mobs in the eastern woods, but I'm still level 1. It's making it basically impossible for me to kill the werewolf for Quest 12.

How do I level up?
And the level up option is the fifth option on the left in the menu. First option in there is to level yourself, second is costumes.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

How do you get this CG? I have almost all of the rest and I've done all the quests, but I can't find this one.

Ayu Break

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Having cracked the file I can tell you it involes the short black haired girl in some kind of gang-bang.
Probably not that helpful but it may hopefully narrow it down a bit.

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

How do you get this CG? I have almost all of the rest and I've done all the quests, but I can't find this one.
That might be one of the train molester scenes with the quests on finding them and beating them up later on, someone earlier said that to get those scenes you have to just exit the train without beating them? Not certain though as I haven't gotten that either.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

Well, everything is starting to fall into place. I've got every quest lined up and if everyone's patient I'll soon have all quests described.

I'm currently at quest 57. My vacations were over yesterday, so with work and all that I'm taking a bit longer to get everything.

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Woah can you upload that save?
I'm missing a few of the generic CGs but I have all but that one of the quest/other girl CGs.

since the site won't let me attach it.

Most of the CGs that are generic that I'm missing are actually just duplicates of others with a slightly different male involved.

In a few days, the official site should upload a 100% savefile, by the way; they did that with their previous release.

I think the way to get that CG I'm missing may be to fail both of the "cleaning the school" missions where you tell the girl you are finished, that's the only thing I can think of that I haven't done yet.

Last edited:

moacgogo

Reputation score

Just got quest 25, apparently you have to onani as much as you can IN the school (can't remember the number since I did it too much to collect the scenes). Quest 45 appeared after you cleared 25.

Edit:
Forgot to add, both quest required you to talk to a boy behind the pool entrance/house.

Edit 2:
Apparently quest 53 appeared after you cleared 45, you need to talk to the guy at the upper right of the gym.

I do following you said, still no quest 25 yet.
or I play it too long that I can go back and get this quest????

clavat_k

Tentacle God
Reputation score

another one of "these" games.
i like them xD can someone send me a link? i looked for it at Nyaa and found nothing...

Kirby

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

another one of "these" games.
i like them xD can someone send me a link? i looked for it at Nyaa and found nothing...
Just search with the creators or games japanese name and you'll find it on nyaa. I've got it uploaded to mega now, PM me if you want a link

Last edited:
B

bleahblah

Is there a way to change the character appearance in the CG gallery? It seems to be locked to the appearance that the character had when you first did the scene and independent of the individual game saves.

Nuclear Reactor

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Is there a way to change the character appearance in the CG gallery? It seems to be locked to the appearance that the character had when you first did the scene and independent of the individual game saves.
Press x then 2nd option. Navigate using directional buttons on each options.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I need help!
Anyone knows what you need to do on quest 63? I noticed there's a woman with a three headed dog on the park, but I can't trigger anything.

Edit* And need help for quest 66 as well... the pink girl gets some action at night on one of the school's toilets, but then I don't know what else I'm supose to do...

Last edited:

ziodyne

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks for the quest guide Mistix, how much left do you have to go? I don't even plan on starting until you finish. I tried the demo and it would definitely be a huge pain to play this without some kind of guide lol

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I have no idea, so far I'm on quest 74 and I've seen ppl posting stuff about quest 116 Lol!

This reminds me of supaplex xD

coldfire724

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Edit* And need help for quest 66 as well... the pink girl gets some action at night on one of the school's toilets, but then I don't know what else I'm supose to do...
find boys in 2F hallway talking
sleep in house for scene
talk to pink hair
talk to student council president
leave student council room automatically, pick option 1 for scene and quest fail, pick option 2 to stop boys
talk to pink hair once more for quest clear (no scene)

I can't remember if clearing this quest or failing it unlocks quest 106, which is pink hair's final scene, so maybe make a save of each. I'm inclined to believe failing quest unlocks it since that causes the 3rd scene.

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

find boys in 2F hallway talking
sleep in house for scene
talk to pink hair
talk to student council president
leave student council room automatically, pick option 1 for scene and quest fail, pick option 2 to stop boys
talk to pink hair once more for quest clear (no scene)
Thanks for trying to help, but I already had the quest done.
Just one thing though, you don't have to talk to pink haired girl again, it's the blonde girl that's with the quest girl.

Anyways, I just refreshed the 1st post of this thread.
More quests are displayed on the list up to quest 80 (included).
I'll write more asap.

REstpeace

Reputation score

I can't get anymore quests after finishing 13 and the gym trainer suddenly appeared and I don't know what he wants. Can someone help me pls?

OP
M

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I can't get anymore quests after finishing 13 and the gym trainer suddenly appeared and I don't know what he wants. Can someone help me pls?
Talking to the headmaster should make available a new set of quests. Have you done that? Quest 13 is actually that, which is weird when you tell me you don't have anymore quests...

REstpeace

Reputation score

Talking to the headmaster should make available a new set of quests. Have you done that? Quest 13 is actually that, which is weird when you tell me you don't have anymore quests...
Yeah i did. After that i tried talking with NANODESU girl but the quest menu never appeared.