Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score
Re: Ashley (Tassadar)

The spiderbot stands there, motionless for a few moments, undoubtedly filming the nearly nude woman in front of her. Then the spider bot lashes out with what appears to be a rubber hose toward her legs. The tube wraps itself around her legs, pulling them out from under her. She lands onto her back and rolls onto her stomach, trying to get back on her feet. She feels a second hose wrappa round her upper thighs with the very tip hovering inches abover her womanhood.

(hit)

Ashley DEF: 0
Ashley CONST: 4
Spiderbot HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait
Can't Flee, grounded

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Sonnuvva..." Ashley shouts, as she is dragged down by the tube. She tries to pull her legs away from the tubes wrapping around them, or at least get close enough for her to bash the thing with her pipe.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ashley rolls back onto her back to get a better swing at the bot. She looks down at her feet and is shocked to see a large metal dildo on an arm extending from the top of the robot. She takes a swing with her metal pipe and connects. The arm makes a strange ratcheting sound before it stops in mid air.

(hit)

Spiderbot HP: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait
Can't Flee, grounded

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The spiderbot having been temporarily prevented from sticking that.. thing.. inside her, Ashley once again bashes it with her pipe, hoping to destroy it before it did anything else.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ashley comes down hard again on the robot. This time the robot is waiting for her, and lurches onto her legs, thereby missing the brunt of her attack. Simultaneously the bot clamps it's legs around Ashley's lower legs, effectivly pinning her to the ground.

(Counter)

Ashley CONST: 3
Spiderbot HP: 1

Options:
Attack
Wait
Can't Flee, grounded

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley swears and tries to hit the thing again, not thinking of anything other than to bash the thing and hope it didn't dodge this time.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Combined with her struggles and the restraints the spiderbot has placed on her legs, Ashley can see that her whit pantyhose is developing many runs and tears. She can also see that arm with the metal "probe" is beginning to move toward her again. She swings her pipe again And connects with a violent BANG! She knocks the bot clean off of her, tearing her pantyhose further in the process. She quickly fumbles at the hoses, trying to free herself. Standing up she notices the bot is leaking some sort of fluid, but is otherwise not moving.

(Crit Hit)

Ashley CONST: 3
Spiderbot HP: -1

Options:
Search the area
Search the bot
Rest (38% chance encounter per DEF recovered)
Travel E

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley flips the bot over, looking for a panel or something so she can make sure to completely disable the thing.

(Search the robot.)

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ashley flips the bot over to discover a large red button on the bottom that says "emergency stop" under a cover panel. Breaking the panel off, she sees a short shutdown and start up list for the robot before hitting the button. Reading the panel, she learns some valuable information about this type of robot. Looking around, she ponders her next move

(Robot panel: +1 to all combat rolls against robots.)

Ashley DEF: 1

Options:
Search the area
Rest (38% chance encounter per DEF recovered)
Travel E

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley starts looking around the room, trying to find something useful.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

Ashley looks around when she hears the door open to her east. She quickly hids under the table in the center of the room and sees a pair of legs walk into the room. From what she can see, it appears to be a man with at most shorts on, his legs are naked from the knee down.

Man HP: 5

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee E (17% chance)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley, believing that she could catch the man by surprise, strikes out from under the table at the back of the mans knee with her pipe.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The man, not expecting anyone in the room, goes down with a thud. The brunette is surprised to see that the man is naked when he falls to the ground. She takes the opprotunity to scamper out the other side of the table, so that it is between her and the man. She sees the man get back up, confusion painted all over his face.

(crit hit)

Man HP: 3

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee E (50% chance)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Back off jackass. That one was a warning. You come at me, and I'm going to hit you hard enough so that you won't get back up." Ashley says, her voice harsh. She holds her pipe ready, in case he tries to come over or across the table.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

"That hurt! You hurt me like the others?" The man says. He makes no attempt to move toward Ashley. He merely stairs into the nearly naked girl's grey-blue eyes.

"Why you hurt me!?" He asks angrily after a long silence.

Man HP: 2

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee E (67% chance)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

(Why did his hp go from 3 to 2 if he didn't get attacked?)

"I hurt you because I thought you were going to attack me. If you don't then I won't hurt you again. Maybe I can even help you get out of here, so no one will hurt you ever again." She says, her voice much softer, trying to sooth the man so that he doesn't attack. She keeps herself ready in case he does decide to attack.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

(Trying to do too many things at once :-( )

The man looks at her confused. He "But... Then, you're... They... You're, you're naked too. You're not one of them?" The man takes a clumsy step to toward the table separating the two of them. "NO!" he yells, slamming his fist into the table, shaking several bottles off.

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee E (50% chance)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"No, I'm not one of them." Ashley says, her voice quiet and even. She keeps in her defensive stance in case he decides to attack her.

OP
Gatorbait

Gatorbait

*hic*
Reputation score

The man looks ever more confused and unstable. "You're not one of them? You need to leave, go, go! They do things.... they, they want to.... No, no, no, no...." The man wanders a few steps toward, the door, but seems to be making no attempt to block the doorway.

"If you are not one of them, then they will be coming for you?" The man asks curiously.

Options:
Attack
Wait/talk
Flee E (50% chance)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"They've come for me a couple of times. But they haven't gotten me yet. I've fought them and won. We can help each other, or at least not fight each other." Ashley says, still staying defensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.