What's new

Ashley, Tsubaki, Priscilla (Scurdytrap, KakkaHousu, Tiffanian)

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score
Re: Ashley, Tsubaki, Priscilla (Scurdytrap, KakkaHousu, Tiffanian)

Thanks, but You help me making a opening...hm, she is though, it will help us as shield in the battles, we could turn her into a fine slave warrior. Just tie her to avoid her to escape. Michael then read the book of the creature loot and then he found the staff of the girl and her backpack, he take all her items on his backpack (1 outfit, 3 rations and a locked little box) i will store then in my bag or you can take some if you want, i need this backpack to take some of parts of the creatures, He then use the knife that he take from the bodies and make some cuts to take the parts in the book.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mitsuki blinked for a few moments, before blushing slightly and replying, "......thank you....." with that she slowly reached for the dress and soup, "Uhm.... I'm going to get dressed now...." she said as if signaling him to leave the room. Once he was out she would slowly get out of the bed and put the dress on. She then sat down and slowly enjoyed the soup she was offered. Once finished, she went out to the main room where she imagined Tobias and "the others" were. One there she sat down in a chair before quietly and politely asking, "Uhm... Where are we? And you said you found me in the river, I know I wasn't naked to start with, and forgive me if I seem insulting, but nobody tried anything while I was out of it did they?"

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla used her magic to make the ropes in her pack fly out and restrain the girl, tying her arms behind her back and her legs tightly together. I don't think I have any use for any of her gear right now. I might need the outfit later, though. She walked over to the now tied girl and patted her head, smiling down at her.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The guy smile to her Sure, take your time, we will be waiting you then he get out and Mitsuki had all the time to dress herself and eat the maybe chiken soup or other animal, but it taste good and she eat it all. She ready now get out of her room, there was other two rooms and a stair to the first floor, there were Tobias checking through the window that no one could surprise them, there were other three persons a blue long haired girl dresed with a blue warrior armor and she had bunny ears instead of normal, another girl with rag clothes was eating a plate of the same soup, her ears were of a weird fluffy animal, they were like winged dog ears and make game with her gold hair and the last was a tough guy with black fuzzy hair and he was in the kitchen.

She then sit and said her question, the bunny girl giggled as she shake her head Dont worry dear, we just take them out to dry them, you was very bad and we are hidding of the dangerous creatures and hunters of the slavers, its a hell outside. Anyway my name is Misty, she is Shizune, you must know Tobias and our great chef is Roger

----------------------------------

Michael continued his work, then Priscilla cast her magic to tie her new prisoner, the red hair girl mumble trying to say thank you but then she feel the ropes wraping her, the surprised girl try to move but she was so weak and soon the rope cancel her moves completelly, she then move slowly her head and look her captor w... who are you?... why... why you do this? please free me... i havent do nothing... to you

Last edited:

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"Oh, okay, Misty. It just makes sense for me to be cautious, when I find myself naked in a strange bed. It's nice to meet you as well, Shizune, Roger." She said nodding towards the chef and blue haired girls direction. "And yes, I have met Tobias. I thank you all for saving me, and giving me food and new clothes. Are these, creatures and hunters very..... powerful?" She asked some what worried, Don't you know it would be just my luck to end up in like an elite level enemy zone. Or like an epic level area. She thought to herslef.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Misty look to Shizunne who nod before stop to eat and said with a little scared and cute tone Something really bad happened, i was killing some monsters when suddenly they turn into coccons, my body changed to this one, i... stay in that place looking the changes when after a time the little monster get out of their coccons and instead of wolves they were now big werewolves, i dont want to talk more of that. Then Misty confort her a little before return to her sit and continue The towns also are dangerous, the persons who were in them had turned into into mindless rapers, i was there when the women were hunt everywhere and some women turned into dark horny creatures,after lost many we found this house close a lake far away of the close town, we want to rescue the others, but it sound imposible to fight everything to save a little group of adventurers.

Tobias sigh after heard this and look to Mitsuki, Your things are in the basement, tis place will be not a safe place forever, we just need to remain together and avoid the cities.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

My name is Priscilla, and this is sort of the point of the game. I'm not the mean one though, he is she replied, pointing at Michael. It's okay, though.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

part of the game? The red hairedgirl look to other side to think what to do now then she a little blushed return her sight to her captor and look direct to her eyes using her darkorchid colored eyes and with her voice said M...my name is Carmen,hm... nice to meet you. So you are fine with this Priscilla? i could follow you as a friend without him or this ropes... just give me my staff and heal me, please her gaze was of an honest girl, but anyone could lie to get out of this situation.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Nah, I sort of like him. And it's not like we'll be bad to you or anything. I think. Priscilla began to stroke the girl's hair, wondering what exactly they were going to do with her. Hopefully she would follow them and fight for them with little encouragement.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The red head groaned a little when she heard the words of her captor and then bite her lips before speak You think? i...i will fight for you, but please dont try something bad to me, we must fight together, this game had changed maybe to insane mode. the girl was maybe scared by the changes of her situation and could just getting a little hysteric, Michael was ending and then they must decide to untie her or just let her as a meat shield.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Hey Michael, what do you think we should do about her? She says she'll fight with us, and I think she will if we don't do too much to be mean to her. Seemed like she hurt those monsters pretty badly on her own, too.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

The archer end of take the loot of the monsters and sigh before get up i doub it, let me check he then walk toward the naked girl and make her get up resting on a tree Hi. So, you will fight for us ? how can i trust you ? the girl get brushed even more as she was exposing her tied body to a real person even when it was a little different of the real, she look to other side for a time trying to think in a way to solve thiseven when her fellings make it hard i...i want to be a loyal friend of both. Just let me dress myself and i will protect both with all my might, i... never had been naked in front of a male, please untie me. then he pt his hands over your shoulders and shake his head Sorry, but you had fight this creatures before, they will tear your clothes, but if you promise to obey us, i will dont use your body , its that fine with you? She take a moment and sigh after saw that it was the best deal that she can do. Fine, i will follow the order of both, but both must dont use my body in any... sex thing and must protect me... its that fine? Then Michael accept it and look inside of his backpack and take out a collar and iron shackles to prove it you will dress only these until we reach a town, then you can dress also clothes, she of course try to avoid it, but it was the only way to prove her words She is ready now Priscilla you can untie her unless you want something more to make her prove her words Carmen make a little "ehh?" and stop very scared of what more she must do.

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

Mitsuki grew a worried look on her face as Shizune and Misty described the situations to her concerning the monsters and city dwellers. Is the game going on the fritz? Has the difficulty or settings changed? This doesn't sound good. she thought to herself before replying, Thank you Tobias I'll pick them up shortly. And how long do you think well have before moving is absolutely necessary?" She asked before turning to Shizune, "Don't worry, Shizune, I promise I'll do everything I can to keep you safe from the monsters should we encounter any." She said comforting the golden haired girl.

Last edited:
OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Tobias still looking around said with a serious tone We will stay this night and then we must kill all the creatures around this place, we must train and get stronger before they found us, Roger is not an amateur and he tried to get out or activate the menu, but nothing happen, we are trapped here until they solve the problems

Roger was hearing all and after end to clean the kitchen he sit close the others and with a though and harsh deep voice said We cant wait, the game make a screen appear when three hours passed to avoid that the player play more as its a little dangerous, that time could turn in weeks or even months in this world, i dont know how they can do that the others look surprised to the words of the experienced player and Misty said to Mitsuki with a little scary face Mitsuki, could i train with you and Tobias to get better in battle?

TentanariX

Lurker
Reputation score

"That won't be easy.... Wouldn't it be better to just...... run, maybe? Try to escape somewhere far away from the creatures, Tobias?" Mitsuki said as she heard the plans that he had in mind. "If the game is really broken, and we end up here that long, then trying to fight of all the creatures for that time won't be wise either. We would tire eventually, and they would end up overwhelming us." She said as she turned to answer Roger. She then turned to Misty, "Sure. I don't know how much I can really help you Misty, but I'll do al that I can." She said with a warm friendly expression. I have a very bad feeling, we could end up trapped in the virtual world filled with monsters that want to rape if not worse to us, and there's no way we can possibly fight them off forever..... she thought to herself.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Priscilla untied Carmen and stashed the ropes back in her pack. No, that should be fine. Where to now?

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

(Minako)
After the little talk everybody look each other, Tobias just sight and look to other side maybe thinking about the words of Minako, Misty and a more calmed Shizune waited to the words of the others and then Roger talk Fine, we must go to the northeast, the town more close is in the south and we could follow the river where we can easily had food and water but many monsters and civilizations can be around, or the other could be just walk using the direction only without know where we are going, maybe if we had a map this choice could be better

(Priscilla)
Carmen was glad to heard that Priscilla dont need anything more, it was hard for her walked naked, even worse close a male and having accesories of a slave on her body, she said a little thanks with her ashamed voice, then she follow both even when she dont had her staff as Michael had it, Ok, letf go toward the road, then we can continue hunting our target .

The three walked for a time with only the chains noise of Sofia disturbing the place, then they after many minutes walking found a person very wounded in the floor being attacked by three bandits.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Do we attack the bandits? They might have stuff we could use on them. Then again, they might be tough.

OP
plmnko

plmnko

Tentacle Smut Lord
Reputation score

Michael reload his weapon and make a grind looking to Carla, then he look to Priscilla and with a low voice said We must train and we had the advantage now, also lets saw our new member in action Michael get ready hiden in the brushes away of the others two waiting for Priscilla the priest to choice their target. The three opponents look in great condition, but no one was very strong to be a menace.

Tiffanian

Smut Slut
Reputation score

Alright. Priscilla carefully lined an icicle up with one of the unsuspecting bandits' head and fired it at him when the others seemed ready.