What's new

Ashley's Ranch (Tassadar)

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Ashley's Ranch (Tassadar)

As they walked together through the streets of the town, Ashley craned her neck in every direction, trying to see everything there was to see all at once. All of the unusual looking people, who she never actually realized were almost all women, were quick to draw her eye, but the most amazement was gained by those walking around completely in the nude, something that Ashley didn't mind in the slightest given how attractive many of them were. The sight of the pair fucking openly in an alleyway caused her to stop and gape for a moment, long enough that she heard the young man's mother yelling at him.

When she and Sparkle arrived at their destination, climbing a somewhat tiring set of stairs up into an extremely impressive building, Ashley stood in subdued awe at the grandeur of Venice's estate. As such, she jumped slightly when the woman spoke to her, but recovered in time to awkwardly return the bow before taking the ranching license that Venice handed to her. "Thank you very much!" she said quietly, "If you don't mind me asking, miss Venice, but, who is Melpha? And how did you know that I was coming?" Though she returned Sparkle's hug, it wasn't quite as energetic as it might have been in more casual circumstances, as she was trying to be as polite and formal as possible when around Venice.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Melpha is a Rank B Rancher who directly works for IMA as the Rank representative. Any more than that, however, is not my place to reveal. You may find out any further information from Melpha herself, as I do consider that private information. And as for how I knew you were coming... Well, I make it my business to know everything. By knowing everything that's going on, I can prevent any disaster in our society years before it can develop. As a result, my city has thrived, and everyone can live their lives-" she cut herself off, before taking an amplifier, and stepping over to a window, opening, and leaning outside, facing the market district. "Put the apples back!" she shouted, her voice very loud thanks to the amplifier, before she lowered the device and faced Ashley again.

"-everyone can live their lives without worry of interference from misfortune. It's a social structure that was previously impossible, but now made possible by me." she revealed, before setting her tool down along the window, and taking a couple steps towards Ashley while holding her arms out wide in offering. "Melpha is waiting for you in the public bath with her closest partner, Ruin, a werewolf. She will likely put up an offer for sex, just so you know. She likes going to the public bath and trying to start orgies there. Her attempts are only successful on the uncommon occasion, but that doesn't stop her from trying." Venice let out a sigh. "Well, that's all. Melpha has offered to take full responsibility of you, so instead of me training you, I leave you entirely in Melpha's hands. But if there's anything you need from me, I will be there to assist you. I promise." she told Ashley with a grin as she folded her hands behind her back.

"Your skin is so pale, Venice... And your hair is so shiny. You're really sexy! Sexy vampire, yay!" Sparkle cheered.

Venice giggled. "Half-vampire. My father was a human when my mother conceived with him, but became an incubus shortly after."

"Isn't she sexy, Ashley?" she asked her trainer. "I wanna have sex with her!" she exclaimed, while Venice merely stood there silently, unphased.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay. Thank you very much miss Venice! I'll go and talk to her right away, I could use a bath anyway!" Ashley replied, having simply blinked in confusion when Venice suddenly paused their conversation to shout something out the window using a megaphone. This place truly was very strange, but it was a strange that Ashley thought that she could get used to! "Erm... Are orgies... Not allowed in public places?" she asked awkwardly, fully expecting that Venice would say yes.

When Sparkle revealed Venice's vampiric ancestry, and the woman almost immediately confirmed it, Ashley was too busy gaping in amazement to reprimand the succubus for her blatantly lewd admission of her desires. Indeed, had she uttered any such reprimands they would have been extremely hypocritical considering Ashley's next actions, which were to immediately come up to Venice such that they were almost touching, their noses centimeter's apart while Ashley's wide eyes sparkled with joyous tears, and the widest grin that had ever appeared was plastered over her face. Unfortunately, Ashley's breasts were much larger than her nose, and she couldn't keep them from occasionally brushing against Venice's more modest chest.

"You're.... You're.... You're a vampire!?" she whispered, her voice coming out as a delighted squeak while her body trembled with excitement. "Will you.... Can you.... Bite me~!? Please? I want to know what it feels like! I've always fantasized about it!" Ashley revealed shamelessly, her eyes sparkling with blind hope as her hands clasped in front of her as if she were begging, which in all honesty she was.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Venice flushed in the cheeks a bit, revealing an emotion she obviously wasn't very used to. "Being... Being a half-blood vampire, it wouldn't be wise of me to drink blood, at all." she said nervously, but strictly. "If you want a vampire, then you should visit Luna, the Department Head of Vacations for IMA, she's a vampire, and even provides her... Biting... As a service to visitors..." Venice informed Ashley, while constantly trying to defer away from looking at her neck.

Clearing her throat, she continued. "Public sex is allowed so long as it does not obstruct the duties of anyone in town. Having an orgy in the trade market district will likely get you thrown in jail, for example."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Awwwww~ Why not?" Ashley replied, pouting. Her eyes brightened at the mention of a vampire who might be more accommodating to her lewd desires, and she responded happily; "Maybe I'll go and talk to her then, thanks Venice!" The idea of having a public orgy wasn't quite as exciting to Ashley as Venice seemed to think it was, as even she wasn't open enough to start something like that in a busy marketplace. "Heh, you probably won't have to worry about me doing something crazy like that!" Ashley said, and then gave Venice a light peck on each cheek and a hug before turning on her heel, causing her rounded bottom to jiggle invitingly in her tight jeans as she said; "I'll see ya later Venice! C'mon Sparkle, lets go and take a bath with miss Melpha!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Venice, arching a brow, stood still as Ashley kissed her on both cheeks, and went tense as she was given a hug. Silent, she watched Ashley leave until Ashley said her goodbyes, to which she offered a weak wave. "Ah... Yes... I'll see you again..." she replied, though she seemed to more take that as a warning than anything else. And once she was out of earshot, Venice shook her head. "I must be getting old." she said with a sigh. "All of that energy... And so focused on sex... I was like that once, I suppose, not that I don't find myself looking at a cute boy or girl every now and then..." she said aloud, before getting back to work.

Meanwhile, Sparkle followed Ashley to the springs, skipping along behind her with giddy glee. "Ashley-Ashley!" she chirped her name. "I think I've met this Melpha person before! We had sex!" she announced. "She likes mamono who can grow guy parts, like I did!" she informed her trainer, before they entered the area leading to the hot springs. Ashley was held at the door by a woman seemingly made up entirely of water. She asked for Ashley's Rancher License, before nodding, and letting her pass upon seeing it. And after getting naked with Sparkle, and entering the springs...

She immediately saw the only woman in the whole springs who could possibly be the one and only Melpha.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

After departing from Venice's office with Sparkle, Ashley skipped along happily with Sparkle at her heal. Upon hearing the demon's explanation of her sponsor's tastes, she squealed with delight. "Ooooh, you mean you're not the only one that can do that?" Ashley said exuberantly, "This is going to be awesome~ Who was a better lay? Me, or her?"

When they reached the entrance to the baths, Ashley blinked in confusion at the water-woman for a moment before realizing what she was talking about and presenting her license. Upon being allowed in, Ashley stripped and stowed her clothes before slipping to the water with a sigh, the juices that Sparkle had shot into her earlier clearing out of her system. After cleaning herself up for a moment, she cast her gaze around the bath until she found a beautiful blond woman that could only be her sponsor. Ashley hurried over to her, making no effort to be sneaky, and when she reached Melpha Ashley immediately glomped, foreheads and massive bosoms pressing together as she wrapped her arms around the woman's back.

"Hey sexy~ You called for me?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sparkle chuckled, "Her!" she replied instantly. "But don't feel bad! You'll understand why when you meet her! She's got unreal sexual talent! I'm not betraying you or anything!" Sparkle said with an apologetic tone.

Though, when she came charging at Melpha, the angel opened her eyes, and stretched out her arms. Melpha was wider, and a whole head taller than Ashely, making Melpha look like an amazon in comparison, and Ashley a dwarf. Melpha threw her arms around Ashley, and as soon as she greeted Melpha, Ashley found the larger woman suddenly attacking her lips, kissing her passionately as one hand went to grope Ashley's butt. "I have been waiting for someone like you to arrive for a long time." she announced to Ashley. "Thank you for coming to me, Ashley. Please, tell me... Will you birth the children of my mamono?" she asked her straight forward. "Someone like you would be perfect. Please share my lewd life with me."

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Ashley just pouted at Sparkle's response to her question, not allowing it to offend her in the slightest. Instead, she simply allowed it to make her even more excited about the prospect of meeting Melpha, though she did add; "I'll just have to get lots of practice until I'm even better than she is then!" And, when she did meet the half-angel, she was not disappointed! Ashley moaned softly, her tongue attacking Melpha's vigorously as her round bottom pushed into the hand squeezing at it.

"Mmmm~ I've been waiting for someone like you too! Damn aren't you just a whole lot of sexy!" she said, but then frowned in alarm. Turning towards Sparkle, she said; "You can knock me up? Why didn't you warn me about that? I'm really fertile, I get pregnant at the drop of a hat.... Or, well... You get the picture!" Turning back to Melpha whom she was still on top of, she responded to the beautiful woman's request only somewhat hesitantly; "Uhhh... Well, I did want to have more kids... But, I do want to do some of my own stuff too! What do I have to do?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"I can't, you silly!" Sparkle replied to her question of pregnancy.

Melpha waved her hand at Ashley. "I want a friend, not something to put in a cage!" she replied to Ashley's worries, before pulling the girl against her large breasts. "All you have to do is say yes!" she announced.

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

"Okay! Yes!" Ashley said, wiggling lightly as her own bouncy bust pressed against Melpha's impressive chest.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

RJ: Melpha giggled gleefully. "I'm so glad. My latest friend vanished for some reason, so I'm happy to have found someone else to share my fancy with. She loved having sex with my lovely mamono so much too..." Melpha said, looking sad.

Tassadar: "Oh? Who was she?" Ashley asked, tilting her head and pressing her boob's against Melpha's.

RJ: "A young girl named Coltia." Melpha replied, not seeming to notice Ashley's bosom pressing against her own giant pair. "Anyhow..." she trailed off, before Ashley felt her butt being pat by Melpha's hands. "You're eager for some love, are you not? I do believe my most trusted friend is off somewhere..." she announced, looking about, before pointing to what seemed to be a wolf girl with gray fur on top of a young woman with long brown hair, thrusting into her from behind while the girl's hands were supporting both their weight on the ground above the water.

RJ: "There she is, and it seems she's nearly done mating."

RJ: Meanwhile, even though a few were looking, other patrons of the hot springs didn't seem to care.

Tassadar: Seeing the wolf girl pounding away at the brunette, Ashley gazed in wonder for a moment before asking; "Who are they? And which one is your friend?"

RJ: "Ruin is the werewolf. The girl is Verde's young daughter. Verde is a shop owner, and we've been good friends for a long time. Her daughter was left in my care many times, and eventually caught me enjoying my hobby before she found a taste for it as well."

Tassadar: "Oh~ She does seem to be enjoying herself! Does Verde have a son too? I passed by an alley on my way to Venice's place, and there was... Well, a young man was enjoying the company of someone a lot like Ruin, though I think her hair was white instead of grey."

RJ: "She does have a son, but she lives out of the city with her children. He's a very charming young man, always eager to please~" Melpha said with a meaningful giggle.

Tassadar: "Heh, is he eager AND able?"

RJ: "Oh-ho~" Melpha touched a finger to her own lips. "He's a boy who doesn't know how to say no, and I think you'd be pleased."

Tassadar: "Always good to know~ Hey... Come to think of it, I haven't seen many men around, at least compared to women... Why is that?"

RJ: Melpha genuinely looked surprised, and didn't answer Ashley right away, instead, she looked at the girl strangely.

Tassadar: "I'm.. Uhh.... Not from around here, you might say."

RJ: "Oh..." Melpha hummed, brushing some of her own long, curly, and beautiful hair down along her shoulder. "It's more common for a mamono to birth one of her own kind than a human man."

RJ: "You might see..." Melpha thinks for a moment, "One man... For every twenty mamono."

Tassadar: "One in twenty!?" Ashley exclaimed in surprise, "Wow... No wonder the girl's here started growing dicks...."

RJ: "That actually started a long time ago, mostly for fun." Melpha chuckled.

RJ: "Though... Sex in that way, when a mamono impregnates a woman, a man is never born."

Tassadar: "That would be weird."

Tassadar: "So, wait.... They can get girls pregnant right? But Sparkle can't.... This is going to take a lot of memorization!"

RJ: "Sparkle isn't a physical entity. She is a succubus, a being made of magic. She herself can only get pregnant if she absorbs a huge amount of spiritual energy, and splits that power off, growing a child. The resulting child will always be a succubus."

Tassadar: "Oh.... So... Magic. Right. Huh..... Well, okay! I can roll with this! And she absorbs energy from sex, right?"

RJ: "Yummy!" Sparkle gestured with a bounce

Tassadar: "Sweet~"

RJ: Giving a sudden, final thrust, Ruin buried herself inside of the girl she was fucking, as the girl gave a cry out, and collapsed against the ground, before the werewolf drew herself out, and casually turned, leaving her there to approach Melpha, ignoring Ashley and Sparkle for the moment. "She's still unworthy." Ruin stated harshly.

RJ: Melpha looked sad. "You still can't settle for anyone..."

Tassadar: "Unworthy? Settle?" Ashley said, utterly confused.

RJ: Melpha answered Ashley. "I'm trying to find someone suitable to have Ruin's seed. But that someone needs to be really strong in order to last mating with her, which Ruin uses as a means to determine if they are strong enough to concieve with her. She doesn't want to have a child with someone weak, you see."

Tassadar: "Oh! I guess that makes sense... Sort of."

RJ: Suddenly, Ruin gave a twitch, and looked to Ashley as if she had just commited a crime. Her nose twitching, Ashley could hear the werewolf sniffing the air.

Tassadar: "Uhh... Did I do something wrong?" Ashley said while glancing over her shoulder at Ruin, still on top of Melpha and with her bottom raised in the air, enough of it out of the water that her folds were slightly visible.

RJ: "This... Scent...!" Ruin growled, before lunging, her paws finding Ashley's butt, and her nose burying itself into Ashley's pussy. "What is with this rediculously powerful scent!?" she exclaimed.

Tassadar: "Gah!" Ashley yelped in fright as Ruin lunged at her, but settled when the wolf girl buried her nose into her sex. Giggling and wiggling her butt slightly, "That would be me, silly~"

Tassadar: "Uhhh.... This is kinda weird though.... I mean, I don't mind having your face in my butt or anything, but I generally like to share more than a sentence or two first!"

RJ: "I don't care!" Ruin growled, standing straight as Ashley found a uniquely shaped cock rubbing between the cracks of her ass. "I want to fuck you, NOW!" she announced. Melpha meanwhile was neutral, ready to side with whatever decision Ashley made.

Tassadar: Ashley laughed boisterously at Ruin's declaration, and when she had settled a moment later she blushed slightly and wiggled her bottom back and forth for a moment. "Well, aren't you the forward one~" she cooed, before raising her hips slightly and fully exposing her sex, "Well, Ruin.... I look forward to seeing if you live up to your name!" Ashley giggled lightly before grabbing the wolfgirl's rod and storking it vigorously, taking a moment to examine it, "You're going to stick this inside me~" she said, phrasing it like a statement, almost a demand even, before releasing Ruin's member and turning forward again, smirking at Melpha and placing a hand on either side of the busty blond.

RJ: At the slightest touch of Ashley's hand against her sex, Ruin went into what one could only call a sex frenzy. Throwing herself over, Ashley felt Ruin's weight crush down on her, revealing that she was deceptively heavy, enough to rob Ashley of her breath, before she felt Ruin's length find her pussy with startling accuracy, and slam into her with great force, fucking Ashley so hard that Melpha's arms wrapped around her just to hold Ashley balanced while she recieved a very firm pounding. Already assaulted like that, Ashley felt as if she was being crushed underneath Ruin's insane power.

Tassadar: "Ho-ly-shit-fu-ck!" Ashley moaned loudly as Ruin started pounding into her savagely, the wind squeezed out of her lungs by the sheer weight and ferocity of the werewolf, her cock slamming into Ashley's cervix with the very first thrust and keeping her in a nearly breathless state. She was thankful then that Melpha wrapped her arms around her back. Closing her eyes and gritting her teeth as she sucked in a breath whenever she had the chance, Ashley didn't bother trying to buck her hips. With how fast Ruin was going, she didn't even have a chance of keeping up. Instead, she started rhythmically tensing her inner walls whenever the wolf-girl pulled back, trying to hold out and squeeze the cum from the savage woman...

RJ: "Don't get crushed like this!" Ruin growled angrily at Ashley, "With a scent like that, you're this weak!? You can't collapse, I won't forgive you if you surrender without letting me cum inside you!" she barked at Ashley, though only made her assault even worse against the girl. All the while, Ruin was pounding against Ashley's most sensitive areas so fast and so hard, that she was squirting out her fluids in orgasm before she even realized she was cumming. In a daze, her head spinning, Melpha continued to hold onto Ashley, before she felt Ruin's cock slip out of her battered pussy as the werewolf let out an extremely disappointed sigh. "Weak..." Ruin said, stepping back and sitting down next to Melpha, while the angel herself pet Ashley lightly. "I'm sorry, Ashley... I should have known Ruin was too powerful for you... I guess... I was too excited to know better." Melpha apologized

Tassadar: "Ow..." Ashley groaned.

Tassadar: "That.... Wasn't any fun at all."

RJ: "I'm sorry..." Melpha said with a sad tone.

Tassadar: Ashley climbed off of Melpha and sat down next to her instead, "Not your fault."

RJ: "It is. You're probably going to never visit me now..." Melpha said, sounding broken hearted. "I've made such a terrible first impression..."

Tassadar: "I told yah it wasn't your fault didn't I?" Ashley replied, unable to help showing her annoyance as she rubbed her overly sore sex, "You're really not very nice Ruin." She said, glaring at the werewolf, "I don't think that I like you very much."

RJ: Ruin didn't return Ashley's glare. "Being disliked and hated is not strange to me. I don't care if you hate me."

Tassadar: "Fair enough," Ashley said simply before turning back to Melpha, "So, Venice told me that you were going to explain how things work around here."

RJ: Melpha blinked, frowning between Ashley and Ruin before letting out a depressed sigh. "Ah, yes... How things work... Um... I'm not sure where to start, I don't introduce new Ranchers..."

RJ: "I know everything by nature, but to instruct... I don't know how much you know to begin with."

Tassadar: "Lets assume nothing at all and start from there!"

RJ: "Oh, well then... At the start of every week... You have to pay for your food, and set up your training exercises for your mamono. I usually pay... six-thousand gil every week, depending on what everyone wants."

Tassadar: "Uhhh.... I don't actually have any money..."

RJ: "I suppose I can give you a fair five-thousand, if you promise to forgive Ruin. She's rough, but she's not all that bad, like a fellow I met a hundred years ago named Matthias. So misunderstood, but I could see the golden heart underneath all the rough edges."

RJ: "After all, he raised such a good boy~"

Tassadar: "I don't hold grudges. Doesn't mean I'm going to like her though."

RJ: "Please give her another chance!" Melpha begged Ashley.

Tassadar: "I honestly can't promise much better than that... It's not like I'm going to antagonize her or anything! I'm just not going to go out of my way to be more than polite."

RJ: "Ruin!" Melpha exclaimed, looking to the werewolf, who shrugged. "What am I supposed to do?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

RJ: Melpha would explain that Ashley's body simply wasn't ready to take on a beast like Ruin

Tassadar: "My body wasn't ready?"

RJ: "Well... Yes. Werewolves generally only mate with those who's bodies are strong enough to endure a whole entire session of sex without collapsing."

RJ: "It was my mistake. If I was to have you have sex with Ruin, I should have made sure you were ready."

Tassadar: "That... Doesn't sound like something one can prepare for.... I've never had that happen before!"

RJ: "You have more than enough potential, Ashley. In this world, sex is it's own form of combat."

Tassadar: "Really? Well... I guess it's better than regular fighting. How I am supposed to get better at it though?"

RJ: "Of course by having sex, but also by strengthening your body, and learning how to cause as much pleasure with each individual part of your body. Why, I once accepted a challenge to dive into a nest of succubus vines, and while I came out rather exhausted, even with tentacles wrapped around every limb, I came out the victor."

Tassadar: "Wow... That must have been intense!"

RJ: "I dived in first thing in the morning, and sometime in the afternoon of the following day, I came back out."

Tassadar: "So... I have to have a lot of sex and exercise...."

RJ: "I can teach you everything you'll need to even one day take on a Baphomet in a session of sex, the ultimate war beast!"

RJ: "Endless stamina, unbreakable endurance, powerful strength, and..." she giggled, before Ashley feld Melpha dip a pair of fingers into Ashley's pussy, before she felt as if Melpha had hit her g-spot with a thousand volts, causing the girl to immediately go limp against Melpha, leaving Ashley in a daze. "... And a tolerance for pleasure."

Tassadar: "Ow....."

RJ: "My fingers were tipped with magic. It's basically meant to cause a lot of pleasure, more than physically possible..."

RJ: (Hahaha, ow)

Tassadar: After she recovered from Melpha's touch, Ashley rubbed her forehead for a moment and returned to her position, lounging against the wall. "So I have to learn magic too?"

Tassadar: (dat pleasure overload)

RJ: Melpha nodded, "As I said, it is a means of combat."

Tassadar: "This is gonna be more complicated than I thought..."

RJ: "Don't worry about it, it will all come with time."

Tassadar: "Alright, where do I start?"

RJ: "After you sign up for your week of training, come by my Ranch. I've recently found a little specimen nearby who happens to be to my liking, and she's a naughty little thing. She's fairly weak too, so I'm sure you and Sparkle could handle her. If you follow my methods, you can subdue any mamono to your cause. All you have to do is weaken them with combat, as Sparkle should do easily, and then you, Ashley, can weaken their will by dominating them sexually!"

Tassadar: "Okay!"

Tassadar: (and then, I assume time skip)

RJ: (Ashley must feed all of her mamono, and set up a training schedule)

RJ: (Since she's only a rank E, she can only train one mamono at a time)

Tassadar: (Mkay)

RJ: (Succubi can absorb anything, souls or not, but Ashley herself will end up having eat all of that extra food if she intends to survive feeding Sparkle anyway.)

Tassadar: (there's only one thing that Sparkle eats)

Tassadar: (lol)

RJ: (Need the list?)

Tassadar: (yes)

RJ: Potato 10
Some monsters like it, but it's not very popular.
Milk 50
Intended for smaller monsters, it tastes very good, but is not very filling.
Fish 100
Main source of food for most monsters.
Cup Jelly 150
High in nutrition, and taste. Great for busy monsters to keep them happy, and comes in a variety of flavors for all tastes.
Meat 300
High quality, delicious meat. Monsters higher up in the food chain prefer this on frequent intervals.
Golden Apple 500
Food provided by the most powerful tree of magic, said to have grown near the earth spirit gnome herself. Ancient and powerful mamono races often dine on this rare treat.

Tassadar: Monday: Run
Tuesday: Dodge
Wednesday: Study
Thursday: Endure
Friday: Domino

RJ: Monday: It was rather embarressing. When it came time to chase the cockatrice, Sparkle was eating it's food, and it got angry. Sparkle ended up being the one chased, and didn't even make it far before being punished by the vengeful bird.
RJ: Sparkle failed her training.

Tassadar: Ashley facepalmed and sighed in disappointment

RJ: Tuesday: "Chaaarge!" announced the fairies. Meanwhile, Sparkle was dancing in place for seemingly no reason at all. When they came flying, Sparkle surprised everyone as she gracefully danced while evading every single fairy. "Thank you! Thank you!" Sparkle said to the fairies and Ashley.
RJ: Sparkle passed with flying colors! +9 Speed

Tassadar: "Wow! Great job Sparkle!"

RJ: Wednesday: "Okay... Now for the test," the kitsune announced, before opening her mouth. "Weaving!" Sparkle replied immediately, and the kitsune was caught by surprise. "That's correct, but I didn't..." she said, shocked. "Fire! Parasitic! Impossible! False!" Sparkle answered unasked questions one by one, leaving the kitsune dumbstruck. "How-" she began, before Sparkle answered that too, "Your soul thought of the questions before your mouth said them, so I just listened to your soul!" she revealed.
RJ: Sparkle left the kitsune in awe! +12 Intelligence!

Tassadar: Ashley = :D
Tassadar: "You're amazing!"

RJ: Thursday: Sparkle played in the water carelessly, unaware of the large tidal wave heading for her. The instructor closed her eyes, before the powerful water struck Sparkle. After the water settled, she was found floating belly up in the water. "Ow...."
RJ: +3 Defense!

Tassadar: "Sparkle!" Ashley rushed over and started giving her mouth to mouth.

RJ: Friday: Sparkle ran in, and shouted "Ho!" as she kicked the domino. The domino leaned one way... And started coming back the other way. Sparkle screamed for only a moment before it came down on top of her. Medics reported she was only rendered unconscious.
RJ: Sparkle failed her training.

Tassadar: "Sparkle!" Ashley then ran around in circles in distress until the succubus was extracted from beneath the domino.

Tassadar: Over the course of the week, Ashley busied herself with assorted chores around her presumably messy ranch, while also excercising and having nightly sex with Sparkle.

RJ: After the weeklong training, Saturday had arrived. "Should we go visit Melpha?" Sparkle asked.

Tassadar: "I s'pose we should!" Ashley said, wearing the short shorts and halter top that she'd taken to wearing around the ranch, adopting the class farm girl look just because she could. "What do you think she's going to have us fight?"

RJ: "The only weak thing I can think of that might have a penis is an alp." Sparkle offered.

Tassadar: "What's an alp?"

RJ: "It's a boy who came into contact with succubus magic and became a girl!"

Tassadar: ".....What?"

RJ: "It's a boy who came into contact with succubus magic and became a girl!"

Tassadar: ".....What?" Ashley said again, but then shook her head, "Nevermind... I suppose we'll go and see!"

RJ: "It's a boy who-okay!" Sparkle nodded, skipping up to Ashley.

Tassadar: "C'mon," Ashley said, leading the way to Melpha's ranch.

RJ: And then they arrived at Melpha's ranch, where Ashley might compliment the rather wealthy looking grounds Melpha had all to herself. Healthy, trimmed grass, and a three story mansion made with fine wood and stone marble pillars complete with wide painted windows... Most of said paintings were of various mamono with an emphasis on their penises. There was no question who lived here.

Tassadar: "Nice place~" Ashley remarked with a smile, "Gotta find Melpha though!"

RJ: After looking a bit through the grounds, Ashely found Melpha at a standoff with Jade, Venice's mamono. "Oh-ho-ho! I didn't think you had it in you." Melpha commented, to which Jade grunted. "I am merely here to prove you wrong, fallen angel." the dragon replied. "You will be disappointed, my dear~" Melpha said with confidence.

Tassadar: Ashley held up her hand to Sparkle, signalling her to stop with her so that they didn't interupt the two.

RJ: After a moment, Jade lifted a potion, and drank it, before she cringed, and let out a loud roar. Suddenly changing form, and growing into a large dragon, Melpha stood in place, smiling up at the dragon before her even as she lowered her head to roar at the angelic woman. One thing different about the dragon though, was the growing length under it's body. Suddenly pulling out a rope, Melpha ran underneath the dragon, swung the rope over Jade, and grabbed both ends, lifting herself and clinging her legs to Jade's body, before the dragon's length aimed at Melpha's pussy... And the impossibly huge length slid right into the round woman, her belly expanding even as only the tip went in, though Melpha seeme in no pain at all.

Tassadar: Ashley's jaw dropped and stayed that way at the incredible sights, both of the dragon and of Melpha somehow taking it's titanic member into herself. At that point, she wasn't even sure that she could have done anything to interrupt even if she wanted to.

RJ: The air became filled with the scent of sex, and the cries of Melpha's pleasure. The dragon thrusted it's member, stretching Melpha's stomach greatly, while Melpha thrusted herself down, both of them attacking each other that way, and went on for quite a while, until Melpha's lower half and the dragon Jade's cock was slick with juices and pre-cum. Suddenly, Jade seemed to tremble, and Melpha let out a laugh. "Such a shame, dear~" she said as calmly as she always had, as if she were still relaxing in the hot spring. Her hand glowed with magic, and a sudden force knocked Jade onto her back, with Melpha still clinging to her. Taking advantage of her, Melpha clung to Jade'd massive prick, rubbing it with all of her body, her entire frame glowing with magic while she licked and nibbled on the tip... Before Jade finally came, shooting massive streams of cum all over herself as her dragon form faded back into a human one, leaving her looking like nothing but a white mess of cum.

RJ: Standing up, Melpha didn't even seem to break a sweat. "Hello, dear!" she waved to Ashley "Sorry you had to see that! Jade is rather stubborn!"

Tassadar: "Uhhh.... Hi.... Melpha...." Ashley said, still somewhat shocked by the proceedings. "Who's Jade?"

Tassadar: "And... How did she turn into a dragon?"

RJ: "Jade is Venice's star mamono, and she is a full blooded dragon."

Tassadar: "Oh...... Well, I guess if there are succubi and vampires and angels running around, it makes sense to have dragons too..."

Tassadar: "So! What'cha got for me?"

RJ: "I wanted to begin your training, and teach you a little something, before sending you off to find that naughty girl."

RJ: "If you're willing, we can start right now."

Tassadar: "Cool~"

Tassadar: "I'm ready!"

RJ: Melpha nodded, before glowing with magic once more, suddenly growing an average sized penis from her body... which seemed a bit small for her size. "I want you to try and make me cum with your mouth. I'll teach you how to make your mouth as good as your pussy~"

Tassadar: Ashley smirked at the challenge, having expected something sexual in nature. "Kay, no hands allowed?"

RJ: "Your hands should mostly be used to restrain your opponent rather than try to make them cum. In the case of our naughty little friend, she will be trying to escape, so you have to make her submit~"

Tassadar: "That.... Sounds a little bit like rape...."

Tassadar: "Am I going to have to try and hold you down too?"

Tassadar: "Cuz... I probably can't, haha!"

RJ: "My dear~ If you were to lose against almost any mamono, you would be the one raped!"

RJ: "It's a battle of sex, come on now, don't be shy!"

Tassadar: Ashley frowned slightly, but then shrugged and approached Melpha, kneeling in front of her and glancing up at her face for a moment before placing her hands on either of the other woman's thighs and eying the rather small cock that she'd somehow grown. Without using her hands, Ashley leaned forward, grabbed the tip using her tongue, and flicked it up in order to take it into her mouth, which she did immediately, taking the whole thing in one gulp without any trouble at all as she began to suck on it tightly. At the same time, she ran her tongue along the underside of it rapidly, unmoving at first.

RJ: "Now, I want you to concentrate," Melpha said calmly, though she was blushing slightly. "Close your eyes, and try to see with your third eye... Try to see threads..." she began, and should Ashley comply and practice a bit, she could eventually see magical threads even with her eyes open. "Now, try to control those threads... Focus on what you want them to do, and weave them together..." she instructed Ashley... And all that followed was dependant on how Ashley wanted to please Melpha.

Tassadar: It took Ashley perhaps a little longer than it should have given her constant efforts to please Melpha physically, as she had never even thought of doing something like this before, but eventually she found herself able to visulaize, and eventually to see the threads of magic. "Mmhhhmmhmhmh!" Ashley said, forgetting momentarily that her mouth was full. Getting them to move was another matter entirely, but after a while of concentrating Ashley felt herself gain at least a bit of control over the magical threads. What she had to figure out next was how to use them... And thankfully, Ashley already had something of an idea. She had studied to become a nurse, after all, and she knew enough about human physiology to know where the right nerves to pleasure someone were. That in mind, Ashley looked up at Melpha and began to rapidly bob her head back and forth, and with every motion she sent threads of magic to stimulate Melpha's nerves using her tongue.

RJ: "Aaaah!" Melpha suddenly cried out as Ashley used her magic, "Like that! Just like that! I told you that you had potential!" she said, her hands moving down to hold Melpha's head to encourage her to suck her off. Her hands went to her breasts as Melpha began to fondle her huge assets, assisting Ashley in driving herself towards orgasm. And as Ashley continued her motions, she was suddenly rewarded with a stream of Melpha's seed shooting into her mouth.

Tassadar: "Mmm!" Ashley said at Melpha's encouragements, and continued her efforts at an ever increasing pace even after she felt Melpha's seed spurting down her throat. Swallowing all of the thick goo that Melpha had to offer, Ashley continued flicking her tongue against the underside of the half-angel's member whenever she drew back, sucking out all of her cum and not allowing a single drop to escape her.

RJ: "You could easily qualify as a mamono any day!" Melpha said with glee, petting Ashley as she drank every last drop of her semen. "That amount of knowledge should do you well enough to allow you to please something as low class as this mamono."

Tassadar: "Mmm!"

Tassadar: Ashley said, and then pulled back, swallowing the last of Melpha's cum with a sigh. "Thanks! You're yummy~ But you should make it bigger next time! Assuming you can control it that is."

Tassadar: Ashley stood up and smirked, "So, what kind of mamono is it?"

RJ: "Well, as you might have guessed, it's an alp, one that was recently changed, and is a bit of a rarity among their already rare kind... As in, this alp has become a woman, but while looking like a woman, still has their penis."

Tassadar: "Huh..... I'm.... Just not going to ask how that happens!" Ashley said simply, and then nodded. "Welp, I'm as ready as I'm going to be for it. Show me and Sparkle to her... Him... Whatever!"

RJ: Melpha nodded, and led Ashley from the Ranch, and into the forest just behind it. "She ran away after turning into an alp, and has been attacking women in the smaller villages, supposedly attempting to prove her manliness... Mostly as a way to address her hunger." she explained.

Tassadar: "Sounds like a douchebag." Ashley said, "What was he like before.... Well... You know...."

Tassadar: "And what do you mean by hunger? They attack people in order to steal food?"

RJ: "As a demon now, she needs to survive, and she's doing it by having sex with humans. It's that simple. And before this, he came to my ranch often because he too seemed to have a fancy for such mamono... Until he became one."

Tassadar: "Oh..... So he was bi?"

RJ: "Wasn't attracted to men, per se, but... Well, female forms with male genitals."

Tassadar: "But he liked.... Uhhh.... To be penetrated I guess would be the politically correct way to say it."

Tassadar: "Or did he just like the girls he was banging to have the extra parts?"

RJ: "Both." Melpha answered simply, before they heard a sudden orgasmic cry from a nearby cottage in the distance. "Do you still think I'm a girl? This is probably better than any man ever gave you!" announced a deep, but doubtlessly female voice.

Tassadar: "Mmmmm."

RJ: (Finding a proper picture for this person is hard, so... Might be kinda lame.)

Tassadar: (no worries, a description will do)

Tassadar: "Well, guess we found him.... Her..... Can I just call them an it until I found out their name?"

RJ: Melpha only giggled, before walking towards the house. And what they found inside was a girl laying on her bed, with a figure on top of her that looked like quite a beautiful woman.

RJ:

Tassadar: "Oi! It! What's your name!" Ashley said, undisturbed by the lewd scene before her.

RJ: "I'll do you next... Just wait a moment, sweetheart~" she replied to Ashley, moaning as she made deep thrusts into the hypnotised girl beneath her.

Tassadar: "....... Yeah no, not gonna happen."

Tassadar: "You want a chance at my ass, you're going to have to learn some manners first~"

RJ: Thrusting, not replying to Ashley for a moment, the girl thrusted deep into the other girl beneath her, letting out a loud moan as she suddenly came inside her. The victim let out an orgasmic moan, before falling unconscious beneath the tomboy above her, who stood up and grinned at Ashley, her cock still hard and throbbing. "Don't worry, sweet heart, I'll be really nice to ya! Come over here~"

Tassadar: Ashley blushed slightly and quirked an eyebrow, "You really think that's going to work don't you?"

Tassadar: "Did you even know that girl's name? Some people have standards you know!"

RJ: "My name's Jace. What's your's?" she suddenly asks.

Tassadar: "Hello Jace, I'm Ashley!" she replied with a slight smile, "Now was that so hard?"

RJ: Jace giggles, "Well... I have to admit, I find you... really attractive... So, how about..."

Tassadar: "Slightly better."

RJ: She quirked an eyebrow at Ashley, "... What's your angle anyway/"

Tassadar: "Well, I guess Melpha brought me here to practice on you. Have I got that right?" She said, turning towards the other woman.

RJ: Melpha nodded, "Jace here has been naughty~ Ashley is going to tame you."

RJ: Jace laughed, "Hah! Tame me?"

Tassadar: "That's the word!" Ashley said, smirking. "Yes, I'm going to tame you!"

Tassadar: "Do you think my mouth will be enough, or should I go farther than that?"

Tassadar: she directed the question at Melpha

RJ: "As-if! This little girl can't pin me down!" Jace announced. "But I can!" Sparkle said

Tassadar: "That's right, she can!"

RJ: Jace cracked her knuckles. "We'll see about that. If I win, you get to be my slut, and if you win... I guess I'll do what you say." Jace offered.

Tassadar: "Mkay~"

RJ: (Time for battle, or wait?)

Tassadar: "Uhhh.... Melpha... Is she like Sparkle.... Or.... Like Ruin?" Ashley whispered quickly to the half angel, gesturing at her own belly significantly (are you going to be able to respond, or are you tired?)

RJ: (Not tired, just got pulled away)

Tassadar: (mkay, battle it is then)

RJ: "She's a weak mamono, so... Probably like a normal lover."

Tassadar: "No.... I meant..... Uhhh..... Babies."

RJ: "Sparkle."

Tassadar: "Okie dokie!"

Tassadar: "Alright Jace, lets do this!"

RJ: (This is the start of the battle. Both participants begin with 0 Guts, which after receiving an order to use a skill, they will build up before commencing an attack. The more guts a mamono builds up, the more powerful skills they can use.)

(Guts builds up overtime, and as each mamono builds up the will to make an attack, time passes. In certain situations, you may be pressed for time to finish a battle quickly. For every second that passes, any mamono will gain 5 guts, or a higher or lower amount depending on any various factors.)

(When you reach a pause like this in the fight, that's your queue to give your mamono direction. Tell them what skill to use, and maybe tell them how to fight as well, to give them a different strategy to follow depending on the flow of the battle. Sometimes, as an example, when you see the enemy building up a lot of Guts, it might be a good idea to defend.)
Tassadar: (So my options now are? I'm guessing I have to tell Sparkle what to do.)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

RJ: Sparkle: 70 / 70
Guts: 0
Jace: 68 / 68

(These tell you how much life your mamono and the enemy has remaining, as well as their respective guts.)

These skills are available for Sparkle to use:

Hip Check
Pow 8
E/-/-/-
Basic

Smooch
Mag 17
E/-/-/-
20% to inflict Charm (enemy will submit to you for a time)

Commands: (Choose a kind of encouragement to give your mamono.
Giving commands does not mean she cannot use a skill unless otherwise noted. Be careful with trying to encourage your mamono, since if she is not loyal to you as the other mamono is to their trainer, then it may backfire, and doom your mamono to lose the fight.)

Go all out! (Increase to hit and damage, lower dodge and defense)
Play it safe! (Forsake using a skill, doubles defense and dodge)
You can do it! (Cure negative morale)
She can't stop you! (Add positive morale)

Tassadar: "You can do it Sparkle! Use that ass of yours~" (Hip Check)

RJ: Sparkle builds up her courage, and trots over to Jace, before turning her back to Jace, and slamming her ass right into the alp's face! (17 Damage)

Tassadar: "That's how it's done!"

Jace: 51 / 68
Guts: 8

Hip Check
Pow 8
E/-/-/-
Basic

Smooch
Mag 17
E/-/-/-

Commands: (Choose a kind of encouragement to give your mamono.)

Tassadar: "She can't take it~ Why don't you give her a kiss?" (add positive moral, Smooch)

RJ: Before Sparkle can attack, Jace gave a suggestive wink at the succubus. "You seem like a kinda girl that likes candy..." Jace announces, before pulling out some syrup and decorating her dick with it. "Y-yeah!" Sparkle announces, before rushing over to Jace, getting on her knees, and licking her shaft clean. (Sparkle has been charmed.)

Tassadar: "Oh.... Damnit....." Ashley said, facepalming. "SPARKLE!"

Tassadar: (can I actually do anything about that?)

RJ: (If you had an item, you could give it to her to help her recover. In this situation, all you can do is wait for her to recover.)

Tassadar: (mkay, do that then. Does she build up guts?)

RJ: (Nope, her guts actually get drained.)

Tassadar: (fuck)

Tassadar: (so she can charm-lock potentially?)

RJ: (No, charm is a status effect that does minor Life damage, and is mostly used for shutting down an enemy with lots of guts built up.)

Tassadar: (but Jace gets to keep attacking...)

RJ: (Each turn your mamono rolls to break it's effects, while Jace uses up her guts to attack, at the end, both will be at zero guts.)

Tassadar: (mmm, mkay, get to it then)

Tassadar: "SPARKLE! GET YOUR HEAD IN THE GAME!"

RJ: "C-candy..." Sparkle mumbles, licking Jace clean. "Want more candy?" Jace asks. Sparkle nodded, under Jace's spell, before Jace bent her over, while Sparkle looked like that girl from before, in a trance, as Jace pressed her dick to Sparkle's pussy. "I'm so much of a man, I can make a succubus bend over for me~" Jace chuckled, before leaning over Sparkle, and grabbing her breasts, twisting her nipples, and passionately thrusting herself inside. (Sparkle's guts are drained. 8 Damage)

RJ: (Sparkle couldn't snap out of it!)

RJ: "She's tight... But you'll get all the candy you want if you let me suck everything out of you." Jace promised, making deeper, harder thrusts into Sparkle. "Hah... Ah... Mm... Candy..." Sparkle moaned, while raising her ass up for Jace to rape her energy out of her. (Drained. 6 Damage)

RJ: (Sparkle shook off the effects!)

RJ: "Where's the candy already!?" Sparkle announced, pushing Jace off angrily.

RJ: Sparkle: 56 / 70
Jace: 51 / 68

Hip Check
Pow 8
E/-/-/-
Basic

Smooch
Mag 17
E/-/-/-

Tassadar: (was in the bathroom)

RJ: "It seems Jace relies solely on charm techniques." Melpha noted. "Tell Sparkle to give it all she's got."

Tassadar: "SPARKLE YOU'D BETTER DO BETTER THAN THAT!" Ashley shouted irritably, greatly distressed at watching her friend get raped and able to see the energy leaving her courtesy of Melpha's lesson. "You're a succubus damnit, you should be doing that!" (smooch, go all out)

RJ: Moving in, Sparkle went to smooch Jace, and landed a firm smooch, but Jace shook off whatever magics Sparkle tried to use... Even though the kiss did leave Jace so weak that she fell to her knees. (45 Damage) "No need to worry, sweetheard... I promise there will be lots of candy..." Jace said, trying to use her sweet words on Sparkle again. "Patooie on you!" Sparkle replied, resisting.

RJ: "W-wait..." Jace held up her arm in surrender.

RJ: "I... I give up."

Tassadar: "Alright, finish her off! -Wait...." Ashley said, and then scowled. "You give up?"

RJ: "... I... Y-yeah..." Jace said, weakened from Sparkle's draining kiss.

Tassadar: "Hrmph.?

Tassadar: "Hrmph"

RJ: "Well done, Sparkle!" Melpha nodded to the succubus. "Now, Ashley..."

RJ: "L-let me go, okay? I... I got money."

RJ: Jace begs.

Tassadar: "Great job Sparkle!" Ashley said, and then scowled at Jace as she approached him. "Why are you begging? I haven't even done anyhing to you yet!"

RJ: "Well, Ashley, normally Ranchers adopt such wild and dangerous mamono like Jace into their Ranch in order to have another helping hand to make themselves rich. Jace obviously wants to continue attacking humans like the girl who lives here." Melpha informed her.

Tassadar: "Obviously. And as there is no other choice, I'm going to have to tame her properly so that she no longer has such vile urges!"

Tassadar: Ashley smiled furiously, "Sparkle, lift her up if you would, but stay behind her!"

RJ: Slinking behind Jace, who began to struggle, Sparkle grabbed Jace under her legs, and lifted the alp up, spreading her wide, showing off her little anus, newly formed pussy, and her throbbingly erect dick. "W-wait! 500 gil! It's all your's!"

Tassadar: "Oh? So you're saying that you'll pay me 500 gil to let you go around raping people again?"

RJ: "I don't wanna get registered as an alp... I'm a man!"

Tassadar: "Is that so?" Ashley said, and then knelt down and examined Jace's pussy. She prodded it lightly, softly inserting one of her fingers a few inches to see Jace's reaction. "Then what's this?"

RJ: Jace let out a lewd cry, as Ashley would discover Jace was a virgin down there. "Nooo! Stop!" Jace begged, though her cock only got harder. "Seriously... Don't touch there..."

Tassadar: "Why not? You're a girl now, and girl's like being touched there~" Ashley said, and then leaned forward and gave the head of Jace's cock a light lick before taking the whole tip into her mouth. Her tongue running lightly over the head of Jace's member repeatedly, Ashley starte rubbing her finger's over Jace's petals slowly.

RJ: Jace let out a lewd moan of pleasure, squirming in Sparkle's grip. "This-this... Is won... T-terrible...! K-knock it off... Ya... Ya damn...!" she struggled to talk, but was too busy twisting and moaning from Ashley's attentions to get anything right. Jace looked to be enjoying herself, even though she tried to state otherwise.

Tassadar: "Mmmmm...." Ashley murmured quietly, and then pulled her mouth off of Jace's member for a moment to speak; "You're twitching.... Do you like this? Maybe I should have Sparkle there show you what being a girl is really like~ Would you like that Jace?"

RJ: Upon hearing that, and feeling Sparkle's length grow against her ass, Jace immediately shook her head. "No-no-no-no-no-no! Anything but that!"

RJ: "I'll still give you the money... Come on...!"

Tassadar: "You lost, fair and square. Now you're all mine!" Ashley said, but then smiled softly, "I'll even give you another chance. If you can last for five minutes without cumming, I'll take the money and let you go~ But if you cum before then, you'll stop resisting me!"

RJ: "With you two teaming up on me!? C'mon already!"

Tassadar: "It'll only be me~ But if you don't want to.." Ashley slowly reached between Jace's legs and lined up the tip of Sparkle's cock against the Alp's entrance, "I can just tame you without giving you another chance."

RJ: "Just you... Yeah! I can handle you!" Jace said with sudden confidence.

Tassadar: "Five minutes then~ Sparkle, make sure that she doesn't move!" Ashley said simply, and then took the whole of Jace's cock into her mouth without hesitation. Not even gagging as Jace's rod slid down her throat, Ashley proceeded to start sucking far more vigorously than she had done to Melpha earlier, bobbing and licking Jace's cock all over. At the same time, she started rubbing the alp's folds vigorously as well, though she didn't start using her newly learned magics right off the bat, instead allowing her fingers to slip ever deeper into Jace's pussy.

RJ: "He! Make sure HE doesn't move!" Jace insisted, before bracing herself for Ashley's mouth. For the first while, Jace held strong. "I'll outlast something like this..." Jace grumbled.

Tassadar: "Mmmmm~" Ashley murmured around Jace's cock, and allowed the first minute to pass like that. That was a show of mercy. When she estimated that the first minute was up, she went into overdrive, her mouth tightening as her tongue concentrated on the sensitive underside of Jace's rod, her fingers diving ever deeper into Jace's female sex and twisting about in search of her sensitive spots. Her other hand moved to the alp's anus, and began teasing her there, and for a few seconds that was all that Ashley added.....

Tassadar: And then, the magic happened. More specifically, Ashley's magic, as she sent threads of energy out to attack Jace's pleasure nerves in her cock, her pussy, and even in her ass as she manipulated all three with her will, her hands, and her tongue.

RJ: Enduring, Jace held it all in. Even supressing a yelp as Ashley teased her anus... And then the magic happened. Jace's eyes opened wide, and she let out an orgasmic cry of pleasure. "KYAAAAA!" she screamed, her toes curling as Ashley was sprayed with a sudden orgasm, and Jace's cock suddenly erupted into a fountin of semen. "No... No, how is that possible...? You're just... Just a human..." Jace panted as the cum trailed down Ashley's hand.

Tassadar: As she had with Melpha, Ashley didn't even blink as she swallowed down all of Jace's semen, and contineud her motions until Jace's orgasm had subsided. After pulling off of the alp's rod with an audible pop, Ashley gave her cock a light kiss before licking some of JAce's girl-cum off of her fingers. "Tastes like a girl to me! And trust me, I know~"

RJ: "You damn... What are you!? Where did you learn to do that!?" Jace demande,d seeming upset that she had lost so easily.

Tassadar: "Melpha," Ashley said simply, and then stood up. "So, now you're all mine, won fair and square twice! Sparkle, you can have her virginity and get your energy back from earlier."

RJ: "Nooooooooooooooooo!" Jace cried like a girl, while Sparkle giggled playfully. "Don't worry sweatheart!" Sparkle impersonated Jace. "I'll be gentle!"

Tassadar: "You're right you will be," Ashley said firmly, smiling mischeivously to Sparkle. "Now, Jace~ Jace Jace Jace..." she said, leaning forward and pressing her forehead against that of the beligerent alp. "You're my mamono now, do you know what that means?"

RJ: Whimpering, Jace shook her head. "I don't..."

Tassadar: "It means that I'm responsible for you, but that you have to listen to me~ I have to take care of you, but you have to do as I say and help me when I ask you to~ Or at least, that's how I understand it!" Ashley glanced back at Melpha for confirmation. "It means that, when you do things like this, it's my job to make sure that you're properly punished.... And that when you need energy, I have to provide it for you...."

RJ: Melpha nodded, while Jace struggled a bit. "But... Man..."

Tassadar: "You need to firstly accept what you are now. You aren't a man anymore, you're a mamono! So, once Sparkle's paid you back... With interest.... And you've learned what it's like to be one of the girls that you've been attacking, I'm going to show you the bright side!" Ashley said with a brilliant smile.

RJ: "Can't wait anymore!" Sparkle announced, before Jace started repeating, "No-no-no-no!" over and over, and started howling when Sparkle inserted herself, and stole Jace's virginity. Jace's hips shook, and she squirmed, suffering with denial and pleasure. All of her resistance faded as she began to take Sparkle's cock inside her, a bit of blood mixing with her many sexual juices.

Tassadar: *And after you've learned (@ my above post)

Tassadar: "Sparkle!" Ashley said loudly, but then giggled and knelt back down. "Never let good cum go to waste~" Ashley said, and then took Jace's rod into her mouth once more, and began sucking on it swiftly and eagerly. This time, she paid special attention to the tip and the sensitive spot just underneath it, pausing intermitently to rub her tongue over it slowly and sensually.

RJ: With Sparkle humping from below, Jace's cock got pushed further into her mouth, thrusted down her throat with each hump, while tentacles came from Sparkle again, a pair of suckers pulling and ripping Jace's shirt, before attaching to her breasts, and sucking on her twin globes while stuffing her from behind. Letting out a moan, Jace came into Ashley's mouth again, squirting more of her seed down her throat. It was the first of many loads, before Sparkle came herself, leaving Jace just like Jace herself left the girl, fucked unconscious.

Tassadar: Ashley swallowed everything that Jace had to offer and came back hungry for more, but when the alp collapsed on top of Ashley she sputtered for a moment and then reprimanded the succubus; "Sparkle!" Getting out from underneath Jace after a moment of manhandling the man-turned-woman, Ashley said; "I was going to let her fuck me! I've done nothing but suck cocks all day and its left me all horny!"

Tassadar: "That was supposed to be the bright side!"

RJ: "Sorry!" Sparkle said, but she giggled and didn't really seem sorry at all as she dumped Jace onto the bed casually.

Tassadar: Frowning, Ashley glanced at Melpha if she was still there. "Do you know who's house this is?"

RJ: "Ria... This is my house... Ria's house..." The pink haired girl mumbled from the bed, who now had an unconscious Jace on top of her.

Tassadar: "Uhhh.... Sorry about that!" Ashley said while moving Jace aside. "Well, you won't have to worry about Jace any more, I'll be taking her out of here."

Tassadar: "Uhhh.... I'm Ashley! It's nice to meet you Ria! I... Kinda wish we'd met under different circumstances though."

RJ: "It's fine... I shouldn't have accepted a strange woman like her into my home anyway." Ria shrugged. "Well... Now that you're here... You're a Rancher, right?"

Tassadar: "Yes. Just started though, and I'm still learning the ropes. Melpha's being a big help though!"

RJ: "I'm a witch." Ria immediately announced. "Could you do me a favor and give me two thousand gil? I'll let you sign me up as your partner if you do. I kinda need that money for a little problem I have..."

RJ: "It's not a problem right? You guys usually have a lot of money."

Tassadar: "Two thousand!?" Ashley said incredulously, "What do you need it for? And.... By my partner, you mean... What exactly? That you'd be one of my mamono, or is there something that I'm missing?"

RJ: "Yeah, the mamono thing. And I just need to cover a few personal issues..."

Tassadar: "Can you... Tell me? I mean, I've got to be able to trust you if we're going to work together. If it's something embarassing, you don't have to worry about being ashamed."

RJ: "I'm wanted by the legal authorities in that town you're associated with... That's why I'm out here."

RJ: "That's my fine."

Tassadar: "Ohhhh..... What did yah do?"

RJ: "Conducting illegal dark rituals in the territory and sexual harrassment towards the Mayor, Venice."

Tassadar: "Heh, I almost did that too! The sexual harasment thing, not the dark rituals thing. What were you trying to do? Raise a demon army to conquer the world!?"

RJ: "I stole her clothes while she was visiting the hot springs because she pissed me off. And I was trying to gain a few favors here and there with the demons."

Tassadar: "Oh... So you were!" Ashley said accusatorilly, but then smirked softly and laughed. "I..... Guess I can offer you the money.... If you promise not to try anything like that again!" Ashley said slowly, and then she blushed. "Scale of one to ten, how does Venice look naked?"

RJ: "Seven."

RJ: "Small breasts."

Tassadar: "Cool~ Oohh, you like 'em big huh?"

RJ: Meanwhile, Venice drops her spoon into her soup. "Something wrong, mistress?" the holstaurus maid asked. "... Just had a feeling I should have killed someone in my past." Venice replied.

Tassadar: (lol)

RJ: "Well, just calling it how it is." Ria shrugged.

Tassadar: "Small breasts can be nice too! But anyway... Yeah, I guess I'll give it to yah... But you'd better be good for it! You promise?"

RJ: "Sure, I'll even make a contract if it'll make you feel better, so I'm magically bound."

Tassadar: "Sure! That's probably a good idea.... I don't want you to feel pressured or anything though!"

Tassadar: "I know that it seems like I don't trust you, but I've kinda gotten bitten by that in the past...."

Tassadar: "Also, do we have to go in and take care of this right away or can it wait for a little bit?"

RJ: She quickly drew a pentagram on the ground, cut her wrist with a small knife, bled on it, and then took Ashley's arm, doing the same, before the pentagram glowed... And then suddenly faded onto Ria's back. "Done."

RJ: "Let me get changed though, hang on."

Tassadar: "Cool!" Ashley said, flinching slightly at the cut. "Kay!" she said, waiting to watcg Ria get changed

RJ: Ria came back out, lookin' all sexy. (Link:

Tassadar: "I love the outfit! It'll look great on my floor~" Ashley said in an appreciative and amused tone

Tassadar: Standing up, she motioned for Sparkle, "We're taking Jace here home with us, and then we'll go and get your problem sorted out Ria!"

RJ: (and bam, Ashley's the first to have three mamono, and can do an expedition and face A BOSSSSSS)

Tassadar: (lol, not with these three. Not yet at least. Gotta level up Sparkle some more and get to know Ria better. And rape Jace a bunch.)

RJ: "Thanks," Ria offered, while Melpha gave Ashley a bow. "Well, you passed the test. I'll inform Venice to expect great things from you. Well done, Ashley!"

Tassadar: "Thanks Melpha!" Ashley said with a smile, and then gave the other woman a hug. "You've been wonderful to me this whole time! You ever need anything like this taken care of again, you just let me know~"

RJ: "I will! Be sure to visit me often as well for your training!" Melpha said, before Ria tapped her staff in her hand. "Let's get going and talk to the officials to get my fine paid."

Tassadar: "Kay, I'll be sure to come back next weekend!" Ashley said, and then she nodded to Ria. "Lets go then."

RJ: and then they went to the city, and Ashley was given the option to either turn Ria in for a cash reward of 500 gil, or pay 2000 gil to pay off her fine.

Tassadar: Ashley paid her fine.

RJ: "STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM!" The dullahan announced, but then laughed jokingly. "Ha-ha, very funny." Ria grumbled, before she was taken in for processing, and came out a few hours later. "I'm in the clear now, a model citizen." Ria said sarcastically.

Tassadar: "You sounded just liek the guards in that one video game that my boyfriend used to play!" Ashley said, laughing. She busied herself by fidgeting in the waiting room and occasionally engaging in tickling matches with Sparkle until Ria came back out, free and clear. "Good!" Ashley said, "Now to show you my digs!" With that, she rose with the intention of returning to her ranch.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tassadar: "Sleep well?" Ashley asked, some concern in her voice as Jace finally started to stir.

RJ: Looking to Ashley, and seeming to remember her situation, Jace flipped over, her back to Ashley, and her purple hair flowing over her shoulder.

Tassadar: "Not good huh?"

Tassadar: Ashley said despondantly. "You know, I could hand you over to the authorities for what you did Jace."

Tassadar: "And that girl you raped? Yeah, she was a witch. And she's here."

Tassadar: "Look... I'm sorry that I let Sparkle get so carried away back there. I never got to tell you about the good part of working with me~"

RJ: "The worst already happened..." Jace grumbled, refusing to budge. "I didn't want this."

Tassadar: "I know you probably didn't," Ashley said softly, "But you don't really have much choice... Other than to try and learn to live with it. Right?"

Tassadar: "That's why I wanted you here, Jace. So that I could help you."

RJ: "But of all things... An Alp... To a man, that is nothing but a disgrace... Not only to have my identity torn away, but to be given a position among demons at the bottom of the barrel... It's a slap to the face."

RJ: "Alps are considered one step above humans, so it's like a promotion!" Sparkle added from around the corner.

Tassadar: Ashley frowned darkly at that, but allowed Sparkle's comment to pass unanswered by her. Instead, she addressed Jace; "I know this must be really rough for you, that's why you lashed out the way that you did, but I want to help you Jace! I want to teach you to be, if not comfortable with the changes, at least able to live with them."

RJ: "Then..." Jace rolled over, and sat up on the bed, before placing two hands on Ashley's shoulders. "Be my woman."

Tassadar: "That's the idea!" Ashley replied brightly. "I was sucking cock all day and didn't even get touched. You know how frustrating that is?"

RJ: "Well, I would certainly like to enjoy that body of your's... That's one thing about me this change didn't take."

Tassadar: "I saw that~" Ashley replied smoothly, "I hope you've got plenty left though! You came a lot in my mouth earlier~"

Tassadar: As she spoke, Ashley smoothly untied the front of her shirt and pulled it apart, leaving her top covered in nothing but a bra.

RJ: Jace unzipped her pants as any man would, revealing her already hard and throbbing member as she looked at Ashley with a smile. "I can already tell you're a girl with lots of experience... Although even at a glance, I wouldn't have known... I mean... No man could last a minute with you... Not with that wierd thing you can do."

Tassadar: "Heehee~" Ashley said, "Yup! I enjoy sex a lot~ And don't worry, I won't use that all the time, not unless you ask for it! This time, it's your turn to please me!" With that, Ashley pulled off her bra and then took Jace by the hand, leading her to the bed, where Ashley bent over and wiggled her big, round bottom teasingly as her gaze settled on Jace's cock. "You gonna stick that big thing inside me?" she said softly, undoing her shorts and slowly tugging them down, exposing her already dripping and puffy slit.

Tassadar: ( )

RJ: (this couldn't be... A pic of Ashley?)

Tassadar: (that's as close as I've found so far, but it's pretty close. Needs bigger boobs though. By a little)

RJ: Jace chuckled, sliding her length up and down along Ashley's folds. "No foreplay and you're already dripping wet? Where were you all my life?"

Tassadar: Ashley moaned lewdly as Jace slid the tip of her cock against her folds, wriggling her hips but not trying to force Jace to proceed any faster as part of her got off on being so teased. "I told you, I was really tense~ Your big hard cock ramming down my throat, spurting all that cum.... I couldn't stop thinking about it!"

RJ: Jace let out a thoughtful hum at Ashley's words. "You seem more excited than even I am..." Jace observed, before leaning forward, letting her cock slip away from Ashley's folds, instead brushing along her clit as her length slipped between her thighs. Ashley could feel Jace's breasts press against her back from where Sparkle had torn her shirt, while the alp's hands went under, and began teasing Ashley's nipples. "Turn your head around, give Jace a kiss~"

Tassadar: "Mmmmm~" Ashley moaned softly, and then giggled before complying with the command, slowly turning her head backwards and parting her lips invitingly. Her hips continued to shift back and forth even after the stimulation of the tip of Jace's cock rubbing against her petals was removed.

RJ: Jace took Ashley's offered lips, kissing her gently, dipping her tongue into Ashley's mouth, moaning as Jace seemed content with Ashley giving herself over as she happened to be doing. "Despite what you may have thought before, I like being sweet and tender to my loves." Jace revealed. "I was... A bit crazy back then. But with you, I think I'll be FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINE!?" Jace suddenly screamed, as Ria suddenly snuck up from behind and impaled Jace's asshole with her own grown dick. "You're asshole's pretty loose for a man, did you take it up the ass while at Melpha's?" Ria inquired.

Tassadar: "Oh? That's good! I don't always like it rough-HEY!" Ashley yelped in surprise when Ria suddenly appeared, somewhat spoiling the tenderness of the moment by her actions. "Ria! What are you doing? You can't go around attacking people suddeny like that! I know that Jace did it to you, but I don't think it's really necessary for you to do this..."

Tassadar: She didn't want go revealing Jace's secrets so lightly, even though she knew that what the witch had said was true.

RJ: "I figured this would happen..." Jace said in reply, before suddenly grinning. "I knew you'd want more of me~" Jace told Ria, bringing surprise to the witch's expression before Jace leaned back and took the witch's lips for her own. "No one can resist Jace's charms..." she said, before Ria seemed to fall under Jace's spell again. "I'll admit it though... I have done it there with Melpha's pretty little harem. You already felt me inside you, Ria, now you get to have the honors." Jace said, while Ria seemed to fall into a trance, leaning against Jace, wrapping her arms around the alp, and thrusting at a steady pace, in and out of Jace's ass, while Jace lined her own length up with Ashley, seeming to enjoy the anal pleasure, and pushing her head inside Ashley, grinding her hips in tune with Ria.

Tassadar: "I kinda did too, but I didn't expect it just now!" Ashley said, but as Jace seemed to enjoy it she settled down and allowed herself to get back into the moment. Watching the two of them kiss while Ria fucked Jace was certainly an arousing enough sight to get her back on track, and the feel of Jace's cockhead parting her nether lips caused her to bite her lips in order to stifle a scream of absolute need. Her slight inhibition didn't stop Ashley from bucking her hips onto Jace's member, however, and her folds easily took in the alp's cock all the way to the base, until the tip was kissing Ashley's cervix. Letting out a soft mewl of lust as she was finally filled as she had wanted to be for so long, Ashley then said; "Do that to me too~ The trance~"

RJ: "Heh," Jace chuckled, before leaning forward, and kissing Ashley's ear, whispering to her. "You'd like to have someone to give you lots of love and pleasure, wouldn't ya? Someone to keep those wild carnal instincts satisfied~ All you need is Jace... Give yourself to me, Ashley, all the love you need's right here." Jace whispered, and Ashley began to feel as if... It was all true. Jace was... All she needed. Jace... Jace completed her life. She needed nothing more than to feel pleasure from Jace, and to feel Jace's cock slide in and out of her was everything she could ask for...

Tassadar: Ashley shivered with need as her eyes widened, going into the same trance that Jace seemed able to instill on all others. "Yes..." she whimpered as her hips began to roll of their own accord, her inner walls stretching around the greatest cock she'd ever felt inside of her, her delicate nerves feeling every crease and vein along the thick shaft. "Soooo good~" Ashley said as she humped herself back onto that wonderful member, her folds tightened and quivering around Jace's cock as it was coated in her juices. "Jace...." she whispered, "Ohgod... I want you...." And it was true, as at least in that moment, Ashley wanted nothing in the world more than Jace's member and the alp attached to it. "Oh Jace..... Yes..." she moaned as her hips began to buck more and more quickly, "Yes.... Yes.... Jace!" she cried weakly as her body began to tremble, already on the verge of giving in and cumming, something that Ashley didn't even think about resisting.

RJ: "We are slaves to Jace..." Ria said something that Ashley was exactly thinking. And it was true. For some reason, Jace seemed as necessary as oxygen. "You love me, don't ya?" Jace asked, nibbling on Ashley's ear, as the words left both Ashley's and Ria's mouths at the same time. "Yes..." Ria said, and logically Ashley too, unless she resisted it. "You're so ready to cum around my cock, aren't ya Ashley? No offense, Ria, but Ashley here has the better pussy."

Tassadar: "Yes~" Ashley gasped breathlessly, "I love you Jace~" Something was worrying about this, in the back of Ashley's mind, but at the moment she was simply too horny and too enthralled to care. Her flower was tightening around Jace's rod until the urge to cum was almost painful to her, "Yes! I want to cum on your wonderful cock so bad~! Please let me cum..... Please cum with me.... In me...." Ashley pleaded, her body somehow staving off her orgasm no matter how hard her gyrating hips might try to bring it on. She could feel herself on the verge, but holding back until she was given permission, like the good slave that she was.

RJ: "Yeah... With you!" Jace announced, thrusting faster and faster, while Ria did the same, thrusting into Jace's ass, Jace's crotch slapping against Ashley, and Ria's crotch slapping against Jace, before both girls buried themselves inside, letting Ashley feel Jace cumming inside her, as Jace no doubt felt Ria cumming as well. "You... Cocky..." Ria was heard growling behind Jace in the afterglow, before Jace was suddenly found in a headlocke. "Cocky little bitch!"

RJ: "Love you!? You slime!"

RJ: "H-hang on..." Jace gagged, "Joking... Joking...!"

Tassadar: Ashley very nearly blacked out from the overwhelming pleasure of her orgasm, which began in the moment that she felt the alp's impotent cum first pouring into her hungry depths. For a subjective eternity, Ashley quaked through her climax, her eyes and mouth wide in a silent scream. When she came down from her peak, all that she could do was gasp in air and tremble in the aftershocks while Ria, apparently having not cum quite as hard as she, snapped out of the mind-altering trance and began choking Jace. She let out a contented sigh as she felt their jostling cause Jace's rod to begin moving around inside of her once more, but she said; "Ria, enough! There's nothing wrong with getting into a little role-playing~"

RJ: "It's Jace's fault, she was getting too cocky, and even used such magic on me without permission! Succubus magic is addicting you know!"

Tassadar: "Fuck yes it is~" Ashley said, "Do that to me often enough and I might really become your little fucktoy Jace!" She laughed loudly and gave her hips a light wiggle, "Though, after that, I might have to show you who's the boss around here just to remind you!" she added, directing the comment towards the alp. "Jace, if you would be so kind as to at least ask for permission next time please?"

RJ: "Fine-fine," Jace nodded regretfully. While Ria threw up her hands when Ashley let it be known that she knew what succubus magic was capable of. "Don't let Jace control you, she's still a man at heart, and human men can never be trusted."

Tassadar: "Ain't that the truth...." Ashley remarked with a smirk, "Doesn't mean they can't be great fun though!"

Tassadar: With that, Ashley slowly pulled off of Jace's member, letting out one last lewd moan.

RJ: "Hey, lemme get into a change of clothes that aren't torn, and I'll see ya outside, kay?" Jace suddenly asked. Ria was happy to distance herself from the underhanded alp, leaving only Ashley.

Tassadar: "Mkay, see ya in a bit~" Ashley said fondly as she got her own clothes back on.

RJ: After going outside, Ashley saw Jace, fully dressed, and lookin' all sexy.

RJ: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=693&pictureid=10345

Tassadar

Panda King
RP Moderator
Reputation score

RJ: Once outside, Ashley was left to plan what to do for the day. First she had to order food for everyone, and then she had to decide how to put her Ranch hands to work...

Tass: "Alright...... Looks like I've got to get a little more food than before..." Ashley said somewhat despondently. She eyed the sheet in front of her with a frown, knowing she ought to cut down on costs a little bit. Sighing, she ordered Fish for everybody, knowing she'd probably have to feed Sparkle herself a lot more often this week.
As for her ranch hands, Ashley approached each of them and asked; "Uhhh.... What can you do that might make us a little money?"

RJ: "Fish...? You can't expect me to dine like this." Ria complained.
Tass: >.>
"Well, what do you want then?"

RJ: I want some of that high quality meat they have.

Tass: "Yeah..... That's probably not going to happen. That stuff's expensive! Unless you're making enough to pay for it, you'll have to settle for Jelly at best."

RJ: Ria didn't seem pleased, but she ended up agreeing for Jelly. (-10 Loyalty)

Tass: D:
"Wait... How much can you make in a week working at the factory?"

RJ: "At such a job... I could probably earn about 200 gil."

Tass: "....Alright, you'll get your damn meat."
"It's not costing me too much anyway if you're bringing in most of the costs for it."

RJ: Ria let out a content hum. (No loyalty loss)

Tass: Sighing inwardly, Ashley got Sparkle her Jelly as well, wanting to keep the succubus happy on her sweets.

RJ: "Yummy!"

Tass: (So, Meat, Jelly, and Fish. 550 for food)
(And send Ria to go work at the factory)

RJ: (And Ria makes 200 gil from her job)
(And for Jaaaaace?)

Tass: (net loss 350 unless she can get Jace or Sparkle a job)

RJ: (She can)

Tass: (What can they do?)

RJ: (JACE CAN HOST A DANCE PARTY YEAH http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c_f4wrKFJYo&feature=fvwp</a> )

Tass: : |
(lol)

RJ: (Jace can do everything, but nothing very well.)
(She'll bring in minimal earnings)

Tass: (how much?)

RJ: (About 70)

Tass: (how about Sparkle?)

RJ: (She can work at the candy shop, magically enchanting candy to be delicious.)

Tass: (for how much, and how much of it will she eat, thus costing Ashley expenses? :p )

RJ: (Sparkle can earn about... 150-160)
(Their stats pretty much determine how much dosh they bring in)

Tass: (mkay, so she'll train Jace and send Sparkle and Ria out to work)

RJ: (Sparkle earns 160, bringing the total cost for the week to 190)

Tass: (yay~) "Good work Sparkle!"
"Have a piece of candy!"

RJ: "Free candy!"

Tass: "Yay!"
Then, turning to Jace, Ashley said; "Alright, lets see what you're made of!" She then prepared to set up a training schedule.

RJ: "Aye, my love. I'll make you fall for me with my sexy training moves~"

Tass: (what does Skill do exactly? It's for physical attacks right?)

RJ: (Skill boosts to-hit)

Tass: (mkay)
(does her charm attack use that?)
(or does she need to raise Magic for that?)
(and does Cower deal damage?)

RJ: (Every attack uses skill)

RJ: (And no, Cower is used entirely for defense.)
(It's mostly only good against an enemy about to slam a critical attack on you)

Tass: (ahh, the letters, that's what those mean)

RJ: (I added information about that)

Monday: Dodge
Tuesday: Study
Wednesday: Shoot
Thursday: Run
Friday: Endure
(that sound good?)

RJ: (Sure)

(assuming here that more magic means more rape damage against charmed enemies)

RJ: Monday: The fairies came flying at Jace rapidly after giving their announcement to attack. Jace panicked, and began to run and juke in fear. Many screams and cries later... Jace was still running and dodging after she had dodged them all.
Jace surprisingly did fantastic! +6 Dodge
(I mean speed)

Tass: "Great work!"

RJ: Tuesday: "... All she did was stare at my chest." The kitsune said with a frown.
Jace failed her training
Wednesday: "... All she did was stare at my ass." The elf said with an angry frown.
Jace failed her training.

Tass: "Jace! Bad!"

RJ: Thursday: Chasing, and chasing, Jace... Was catching up to the cockatrice! After catching her, however, Jace was punished for having sex with it.
Jace performed very well, despite being bad! +6 Life

Tass: "Well.... Good work I guess!"

RJ: Friday: The tidal wave came in... And Jace went missing for a few hours.
+2 Defense
And then the training was over, and Sparkle and Ria came home from their jobs.

Tass: Ashley groaned slightly, and then went looking for Jace
"How was work you two?"

RJ: Sparkle couldn't reply right away. She was holding a large bag of candy with a label: "Employee of the Week" on it, and Ria simply shrugged.

Tass: "Good work Sparkle!"

RJ: "I made so much candy!" Sparkle announced though pieces of candy did fall out of her mouth as she said so.

Tass: "Cool!"

RJ: "Yeah!"

Tass: "Alright, so what are we gonna do this saturday..." Ashley said to herself, thinking about her options.

RJ: "Melpha invited you for more training, right? Or maybe we could visit someone else."
Said Ria ZE WITCH

Tass: "Hrm.... I guess we're going to Melpha's!"

RJ: And then they arrived at Melpha's. Melpha was in the middle of a game of tennis, apparently. On a smooth court, her large breasts at first made it seem impossible for her to play, but when the ball went flying, she somehow turned into an acrobat. She and a seemingly eastern mamono were in quite a match, both hitting the ball hard, and making it go fast. A single match didn't last but five seconds before the ball was hit a couple dozen times, and sent past someone's reach. Both panting, apparently giving it their all, the woman with a cloth over her nose and mouth grunted, "Love." And Melpha nodded. "Let's let this one decide it, we have a guest." Melpha announced, and they had one more match... With the mamono being the victor. "I won't ask how you move that fat body around as fast as you do." the mamono said, while Melpha just giggled.

Tass: "She's not fat!" Ashley said good naturedly, "She's just squishy!"
Turning to the mamono, Ashley said; "Hello. That was quite a game you just played! I'm Ashley. What's your name, if you don't mind me asking?"

RJ: "... Wenji." the woman replied simply, letting her veil down slightly.

Tass: "Nice to meet you Wenji!"

RJ: "Ashley," Melpha called out, walking towards her. "Wenji isn't a very social girl. She's a kunoichi, so she's not used to conversation."

Tass: "Ohh...." Ashley said thoughtfully, and then blurted out; "What's that?"

RJ: "She's an assassin, basically."

Tass: Ashley gaped in horror and turned back to Wenji, "You kill people!?"

RJ: "Over a thousand years ago she would, but now kunoichi's assassination techniques are... Mostly sexual. Though they are highly trained in stealth and combat."

Tass: "Oh..." Ashley said, settling down significantly. "So, anything new going on?

RJ: "Do you want to see one of her techniques?" Melpha asked suddenly.

Tass: "Uhm..... I don't know! Do I want to see one her techniques?" Ashley asked innocently

RJ: "Do you?" Melpha asked just as innocently, her arms folded behind her back.

Tass: "Uhm... I gues it couldn't hurt! Sure!"

RJ: "Assassinate her!" Melpha suddenly announced, and Wenji suddenly vanished from sight. Ashley's vision went black without warning, and she suddenly found herself on her knees. Something slipped through her clothes and attacked her genitals without warning, while at the same time, her nipples were teased in every single right way. It all happened so fast, and Ashley suddenly felt as if she had hours of good sex all condensed into a few seconds. A single mind blowing orgasm left her wetting the ground through her clothes, before she blacked out... And woke up with her head in Melpha's lap, inside of the woman's home. "She overdid it a bit, but are you alright?" Melpha asked.

Tass: "Ow." Ashley said, not for the first and probably not for the last time when she was so easily defeated sexually. "I'll be fine.... I think. Probably." Ashley then managed to smile up at Melpha, "So, why'd you want me to see that?"

RJ: "Your training!" she announced. "Wenji is going to try to use that technique on you, and you have to try to prevent it."

Tass: "Prevent it? How?"

RJ: "That's what you have to learn. It'll take some time, but when you can catch Wenji and stop her from using that technique, you'll have moved on to the next level, and then you can learn how to counter with a technique of your own!"

Tass: "Wait, I have to figure it out? I don't even know what she did!"
"Everything just went black, and then I was on my knees, and something or someone was touching me, and..... I don't even know!"

RJ: Melpha giggled, "That is your challenge, you have to defeat someone trained in the art of stealth and deception! You'll do fine, Ashley! You just have to trust me."

Tass: "...Kay."

RJ: Ashley suddenly got a twitch, and her hand moved on it's own, and caught a dart aimed for her neck. Briefly she saw a shadow retreat from the corner of the ceiling, while Melpha only grinned at Ashley.

Tass: ".....How did I do that?"

RJ: "You'll do fine, Ashley. It all comes down to your instincts. Once you can make balanced steps without thought, catch darts that fly without noise or warning, then you'll be on your way."

Tass: ".......Am I the karate kid?"

RJ: "Even better, you're the ninja girl!"

Tass: "Yay!"

RJ: "The mind adapts to danger. When constantly exposed to it, it reacts." A voice suddenly said behind Ashley, when she'd find Wenji behind her. "By constantly threatening you with the same move, no matter how I may have perfected it's style, your mind will eventually adapt and become immune."

Tass: "Oh...Kay. I guess that makes sense! Just... Don't go doing that all the time please! I don't like fighting very much."

RJ: "No blood, just a silent scream of pleasure, before your consciousness fades." Wenji replied, before hunching forward slightly, and making a daring and high leap, vanishing upwards. Should Ashley's eyes try to follow, Wenji would be gone, as if she vanished through the roof.

Tass: Ashley followed her until she vanished as best she could, and then she turned to Melpha. "How did she do that?"

RJ: "Wenji has complete control of her body, and can manipulate light. Since our eyes rely on light to see, she can delay the things you see by a whole second... Enough time for her to strike. In reality, she jumped up and back, and manipulated the light so that your eyes would keep looking up to try and find her, when she was already going in a totally different direction."

Tass: "Oh. THAT'S AWESOME!"

RJ: "Isn't it? Kunoichi that are allowed to leave are usually trained enough to be able to take on such tasks as assassinating a mighty kitsune god. Wenji has spent almost all of her life learning how to eleminate her target."
Tass: "Wow........"
"Does she have to do that sort of thing a lot?"
"How does she practice?"

RJ: "I employ her skills in the IMA tournaments. And she mostly practices on her own in the woods behind my Ranch. There's a very dangerous area in those woods she goes to, and it allows her to fine tune her senses while being constantly exposed to danger."

Tass: "Why is it dangerous?"

RJ: "Well, the killer mantis mamono in the area, the seeders, the wild alarune..."
"Naughty pixies who like to alter the forest to make it's visitors lost..."
"Dryads who try to trap people in the trees..."
"Matango who release spores into the air that are extremely dangerous to breathe in..."
"That's all I can think of, I was never there myself."

Tass: "Yikes!"
"I only know what half of those are, but it sounds pretty dangerous."

RJ: "Since Wenji goes there all the time, you can imagine how fine tuned her abilities must be."

Tass: "Yup! I definitely wouldn't want to do anything like that!" Ashley said, and then sighed. "How long was I out for anyway?"

RJ: "A couple hours."

Tass: "Oh goody, I've still got time to go and do stuff!"
"Maybe."

RJ: "Maybe."

Last edited:
OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Tass: "Maybe!" Ashley said brightly, "I'll see you later Melpha!"

RJ: Melpha nodded. "Come back whenever you want more training! Look forward to the day when you can satisfy a beast like Jade!"

Tass: "Me too!"

Tass: "I'll probably be back next Saturday!"

Tass: "See ya then!" Ashley said, as she took her friends and departed from Melpha's ranch in search of more friends to acquire.

RJ: After Melpha said her goodbye, Ashley then proceeded to roam about. Often she was turned away by patrol guards warning her not to go into dangerous areas, pretty much prohibiting her from proceeding until she had permission. But after enough traveling...

RJ: A devil bug suddenly attacks her! "My... You look perfect." the insect commented on Ashley's appearance. "Come to me..." the insect ordered Ashley with clearly perverse intent.

RJ:

RJ: (It's a hostile monster, Ashley can either pretty much submit to it, run away from it, or ask someone to fight it.)

Tass: "Uhm..... Hi!" Ashley said nervously, "I'm, uhhh.... Guessing that you want to do things that involve me taking off my clothes, huh?"

RJ: "Nothing gets past you~" she giggled, not even waiting for Ashley to comply before approaching her menacingly.

Tass: "Sparkle!" Ashley called nervously as the winged bug woman came closer to her.

RJ: "Ho!" Sparkle stepped forth upon Ashley's call, before directing her palm at the insect. "I'll tell ya what'll get past you! My fist!" she announced. "... I meant to say that it'll hit you."

Tass: "Yay~"

Tass: "You're a life saver Sparkle!"

RJ: "Watch me squish this bug!" Sparkle announced, before the two faced off with each other! (Preparing battle stuffs)

Devil Bug: 35 / 35

Hip Check
Pow 8
E/-/-/-
Basic

Smooch
Mag 17
E/-/-/-

Tass: "She doesn't stand a chance! Show her what you're made of Sparkle!" (Add positive morale, hip check)

RJ: "I know, I know!" Sparkle replied. Sparkle wasn't encouraged!

RJ: Charging at the moth girl, Sparkle gave her a firm taste of her ass with a hard slam for 15 damage!

Tass: "Good work!"

Devil Bug: 20 / 35

Hip Check
Pow 8
E/-/-/-
Basic

Smooch
Mag 17
E/-/-/-

Tass: "Play it safe, she might be trying to do something big!"

RJ: Sparkle raises her guard... "A lesser succubus may still be strong, but can you fight what you can't see?" the devil bug asks, before shaking her wings suddenly! She sends strange dust everywhere!

RJ: "Ah!?" Sparkle exclaims, she was nearly caught! But because she was defending, she dodged in time.

RJ: (Nice call on that one.)

Tass: (I'm learning!)

Guts: 17

Hip Check
Pow 8
E/-/-/-
Basic

Smooch
Mag 17
E/-/-/-

Tass: "Give her a kiss for that one!" (smooch)

RJ: Sparkle moves in to lock lips with the moth girl... But falls on her face as the moth girl flaps her wings away. "Too slow~" the moth girl coos.

Hip Check
Pow 8
E/-/-/-
Basic

Smooch
Mag 17
E/-/-/-

Tass: "Play it safe again!"

RJ: Sparkle shields herself, as the moth repeats her last attack, spreading strange dust everywhere! This time, Sparkle's retreat was predicted, and Sparkle suddenly found herself blinded by the strange magical dust!

RJ: Sparkle is blind!

Guts: 25

Hip Check
Pow 8
E/-/-/-
Basic

Smooch
Mag 17
E/-/-/-

Tass: "Darn! Try to find her by sensing her energy!" Ashly said (go all out, hip check)

RJ: Throwing herself, Sparkle barely missed the moth, who glided away from the blind succubus. "Just wait, you'll feel my eggs inside of you soon." She promised.

Tass: "Play it safe Sparkle! Don't let her grab you!"

RJ: Guts: 17

Tass: (wait)

Tass: (Sparkle's or the moth's?)

RJ: (Sparkle's, she can take an action so long as she has the guts for it, otherwise time passes as she needs to build it up)

RJ: (That's just a reminder that you still have guts left over)

Tass: "C'mon Sparkle, you can do it! Lure her in and pound her!" (double hip check)

RJ: Sparkle's butt manages to land home, and slam into the moth's gut for 16 damage! Thrusting again, having located her target, Sparkle slams her butt into the moth yet again for 15 damage! The moth girl flops to the ground under Sparkle's assault, and her wings flutter weakly.

RJ: Sparkle won!

RJ: "Stupid dust!"

Tass: Rushing over, Ashley rubbed water into Sparkle's eyes to try and get rid of the blindness before turning to the moth girl. "Alright you!"

Tass: "What were you planning on doing to me and Sparkle!"

RJ: Sparkle's level goes up by 6!
Mamono Level: +6 (225)
Life: +2 (72)
Power: +3 (114)
Intelligence: +4 (160)
Defense: +3 (102)
Skill: +3 (102)
Speed: +3 (129)
Tass: (whee!)

RJ: "... I needed a host for my eggs, and paying for one is too expensive." the moth girl grumbled.

Tass: ".... You can get paid for that?"

RJ: "... Yeah? Not many will sell their bodies like that."

RJ: "I guess this means I'm going to jail..."

Tass: "I can imagine why not I guess. Does it hurt? Nah, you're not going to jail. But it's not nice to attack people!"

Tass: "You're coming to live on my ranch instead!"

RJ: "You're... A Rancher? No wonder you had such a partner with you. But I need a host for my eggs. At least the jailors will help me be rid of this pressure building."

Tass: "They will? How?"

RJ: "... By extracting them. I'll thankfully be put asleep for the gory process."

Tass: "Okeeee..... Yeah, I'm not gonna let that happen. I.... It doesn't hurt, right? And they won't, like... Eat their way out of from the inside or anything right?"

RJ: "Wha...!? Are you calling me one of those ancient monsters!?" she asked, seeming offended. "I'm not!"

Tass: "Hey I just want to be sure! I'm offering to help you out in case you hadn't noticed!"

RJ: "... But why? You have no reason to." the creature asked Ashley.

Tass: "Because I'm a nice person, and I like making friends!"

RJ: The insect looked at Ashley strangely, before grinning slighlty. "You're a strange human... I guess I'll come with you."

Tass: "Yay~"

RJ: The nameless devil bug JOINS THE PARTYYYY

Tass: "So.... Questions! What's your name, what do you like to do for fun, do you have any skills, and what do you like to eat?"

RJ: "Name... I don't... For fun? I..." she seemed overtaken by Ashley's sudden barrage of questions. "Hold on... I don't really have an answer for any of those... And as for food, I eat whatever I can get..."

Tass: "Hrm..... I'm gonna call you..... Dusty! Do you like that name? And if you eat whatever you can get, would potatoes do for you?"

RJ: "You can call me Dusty if you want... And potatoes would be delicious, I normally have to settle for leaves..."

Tass: "Cool!"

Tass: "We'll have to find you some sort of job, but I'm sure that we can sort that out! Now, lets show you where you're going to be staying!" Ashley said with a smile (can she keep hunting after this if she wants to?)

Tass: (hrm... maybe hunt for one more)

Tass: (and sheep and mice)

RJ: (Yup)

Tass: (a huntan she will go~)

Tass: (MUST CATCH ALL OF THE MAMONO)

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

RJ: Hunting for more mamono, Ashley ends up discovering a voice cry out. "Leave me alone!" from over a hill. Upon traveling over said hill, Ashley would discover a holstaurus being harrassed by a minotaurus, who seemed to be wanting something to do with her cock that more than made the horse cock qouta in size and shape. "C'mon! It's only natural! Before magic, I would be a male!" the muscular beast insisted, while the holstaurus retreated. "No! After magic, you're just ugly!"

Tass: "Woah...." Ashley said as she watched the minotauress's massive cock moving about. She was harassing someone else though, and Ashley called out; "Hey! Leave her alone why don't-cha? She's obviously not interested!"

RJ: The large minotaurus, roughly twice Ashley's size, turned with an ugly frown to face the woman who told her to stop. "Are you gonna take her place, little human girl?" she asked, her large cock now nearly touching Ashley's breasts.

Tass: Ashley blinked down distractedly at the cock practically touching her bosom, swiftly giving in to the temptation to reach out and run her fingers lightly along the impressive organ. "If you tell me your name and don't haul me off to a cave or something, and also leave her alone, sure!"

RJ: "That'll do," the large beast said with a grin, before stepping forward. Easily Ashley was pushed back, landing on her back as the minotaurus pressed her weight against her. Keeping the pressure on, the minotaurus kneeled, rubbing her length along Ashley's body. "Name's Roan. I'm the elder minotaur who orders all of the others around. You're a pretty wise girl for submitting to me." she comments. "As a bonus, maybe you'll get to carry one of my kids," she said with a lewd chuckle.

Tass: "Eep." Ashley said as she was easily manhandled, though it was obviously hardly surprising given the size difference between the two of them. Hearing that Roan was one of the sort of mamono who could impregnate her caused Ashley to blush slightly, "I was going to ask how you wanted to do this... But I guess that answers that question!"

Tass: "Uhm.... Might want to take my clothes off first.."

RJ: "I'll pay for the damages tenfold, so don't complain," Roan said, before suddenly reaching down, and ripping Ashley's shirt right off, before doing the same with the rest of her clothes, leaving what she wore as nothing but tattered rags, and as nude as the day she was born. Like that, she continued to slide her thick length along her, though now it slid all the way from just over her crotch, between her breasts, and up to her face, letting her smell the thick scent coming off of her cock, and feel the slime of pre-cum moisten her cheek.

Tass: "It's.... The principle of the thing... Really...." Ashley said meakly as her clothes were torn off and shredded, and she watched the minotauress's cock sliding along her body like a snake before a snake charmer. When it slipped between her breasts, Ashley's arms reflexively straightened, causing her soft orbs to be pushed together and create a crevice through which it could slide. The powerful scent of the dominant mamono's pheromones reached her just as the tip pressed against her cheek, sticky precum already leaking from the head, and Ashley blushed as she began to become genuinely aroused. Moving gingerly at first, her hands came to wrap around the incredibly large member, shifting it slightly as she opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to rub over the bulbous head, licking up the mamono's precum before her lips sealed over the head, and she began to suck lightly and flick her tongue over it repeatedly.

RJ: The minotaurus let out a pleased hum at Ashley's initial performance. "You've got the mindset for it... How'd you like to work as my stress relief? I'll give ya five-hundred every week to come and please me." she offered Ashley, reaching forward and grabbing her head in what might be called a gentle grip given how easily Ashley's head could be crushed like a cherry in her fingers, before grinding her hips forward, pushing her cock deeper into Ashley's mouth. She didn't seem to take so much physical pleasure in the act as mental pleasure, grinning wide as she dominated Ashley.

Tass: "Mmmm~" Ashley murmured around the cock being driven into her mouth, though whether it was at the mamono's offer, her own pleasure at being so dominated, or because her head had been grabbed by the woman's powerful hands was up for debate. She offered no resistance to the minotauress, and indeed flicked and rubbed her tongue along the sensitive underside of the monstrous woman's huge member as she drove it deeper into her mouth, even trying to bob forward slightly, though the position on her back prevented Ashley from taking it very far down her throat given her partner's current orientation.

RJ: The minotaures looked hopeful as she pulled back slightly, letting her cock pop out of Ashley's mouth before she grabbed Ashley's legs, and lifted them up so that Ashley's feet were aimed straight up into the air, with the minotaur's cock between her thighs and breasts as the beast began to make steady pounding motions, fucking her cock through Ashley's thighs and bust. "Well?" she asked. "I could use a girl to be waiting for me after a lengthy journey, with her ass in the air, begging me to stuff her."

Tass: "Uhm.... Okay!" Ashley said breathlessly, watching the huge cock slipping between her legs and breasts rather than looking up at the minotauress's face. "I'll definitely try to keep myself available at least!" she said as she used her hands to squeeze her breasts together more tightly, her thighs squeezing as well so as to provide maximum pleasure, and despite her incredibly submissive position, Ashley decided to take a little initiaitve. Her mouth opened again, and her tongue flicked out at the huge cock as it appeared from between her round orbs, and every time that her tongue touched it she sent a burst of pleasurable magic into the mamono's rod.

RJ: The minotaurus gave her first gesture of pleasure upon the use of Ashley's magic. "Oh!? What a nice little trick you know there. If I'm seeing that style of weaving right... You must know Melpha." Roan assumed. "... You'll be lots of fun!" she suddenly laughed, as if excited, before standing without warning, still holding onto Ashley's legs, thusly causing everything but her head to lift from the ground towards Roan, who pulled her hips back until the tip of her thick cock lined up with Ashley's pussy. With the strange scent in the air filling her lungs, Ashley would find that even if she wanted to move, her body was completely submissive. "Do you like my own weaving?" she asked Ashley. "I made it so my scent is ten times stronger, and can dull anyone's mind who breathes it in until they're completely submissive and ready to recieve me. Even a tiny girl like you can take my dick when you're this loose." she told Ashley, and demonstrated by lifting her legs up further, until her arms hanged to the ground l
imply, while she felt a sharp pressure come from her pussy as the tip slowly built up force... Before her lips gave way, and she took in an entire foot of the minotaur's dick in an instant.

Tass: "Gah! Y... Yes! I know Melpha!" Ashley said, and even though she tried to move she felt as if her limbs were suddenly made of lead, her muscles unwilling to act even if she wanted to. Not that she would have wanted to anyway, as there was little chance that she'd have been able to resist the powerful mamono's handling even if she could move. The explanation of that caused her to murmur softly and wordlessly, her visibly damp nether lips showing Roan that she was ready one way or another. Being lifted further caused Ashley to let out a low squeak of displeasure, not liking so much being lifted off of the ground while upside-down, but there was no time to voice her displeasure as her voice was occupied. A long low whine came from her throat as the head of the mamono's cock pressed against her petals with increasing force, and it turned into a moan as her lips gave away and the humongous member stretched her relaxed folds out, only stopping when the head struck her cervix. In this position and with the wom
an's overpowering musk leaving her practically paralyzed, Ashley could barely even attempt to tense her muscles in order to stimulate the mamono's rod, her submission all but complete.

RJ: "It's not too painful is it?" Roan asked. "Look at you though... You're still taking me in, despite how small your pussy is. You must have had a lot of experience, otherwise this would be hurting a virgin quite a bit. Good thing though, because I'm going to abuse your pussy until I make your belly round with my cum." she announced her plans, before holding Ashley's body in place, and beginning her light thrusts, making small motions for her size, but were actually rather deep thrusts for the girl on the recieving end. After a bit of a mixture of magic and physical pleasure, Ashley was feeling close to cumming so soon as Roan said, "It's going to be a while before I'm satisfied... You're so delicate, and I have to move so slow. At least you're enjoying yourself, hehehe..." she chuckled at the girl stuffed with her dick.

Tass: "N...No!" Ashley said when asked if she was in pain, which she most definitely wasn't. The minotauress's proclamation of intent was met with a slightly higher moan, and her folds managed to twitch around Roan's member as if encouraging her. Even though the mamono was being gentle, Ashley quickly felt an orgasm rising within her belly, her moans rising higher and higher as she occasionally added incoherent statements of her desire in between her lewd noises. Her mental coherence was rapidly fading, but even so Ashley attempted to enact her magic in order to draw the minotauress closer to her own orgasm more quickly.

RJ: Try as she might, she could do little but make Roan giggle. Thrusted into like that, Roan gave Ashley a silent but pleased grin as the woman was reduced to mumbling out her pleasure like a madwoman. The passage of time became lost on Ashley, before a sudden sting yet again like before snapped her into reality slightly, as she'd find that Roan's thrusts had quickened and hardened to the point where she could see Roan's cock bulging her flesh outwards. Despite doing that, she felt no pain at all. In fact, her pussy felt even more loose than before, easily taking in Roan's dick. "Hey there," Roan greeted Ashley, "You kinda dazed off after cumming a few times. That makes the tenth time you've cum while getting fucked by my cock. Feel proud that you can actually take my length inside your body. Not many humans can." Roan said to Ashley, before her dick suddenly went in all the way that it could, leaving a clear bulge in her belly as Roan moaned. "Here it comes," and suddenly howled as Ashley could feel Roan re
lease streams of semen into her womb like a hose. Like a ballon, Ashley's belly rapidly inflated, an extremely warm sensation coming from within as she felt all of Roan's hot cum fill her body.

Tass: "Cum.... Cumming..." Ashley whimpered softly, before the pain of Roan's increased power caused her to snap back to reality. "Not many... Can?" Ashley asked softly between her moans, "So good.... Harder... Make me cum again...." She moaned loudly, and Roan rapidly gave her exactly what she wanted. The first shot of thick, potent goo pouring into her fertile womb caused Ashley to tense one last time, her eyes rolling into the back of her head as she entered into another orgasm of her own, causing her folds to spasm weakly around the mamono's cock. The puny milking motions of her sex were hardly necessary to cause the minotauress to fill her to the brim and beyond, as Ashley's womb was stretched rapidly until her belly was ballooned outward by the sheer volume of Roan's potent seed. Her mind once more going blank with pleasure, Ashley's tongue lolled out of her mouth as she welcomed being stretched by the mamono's cum.

RJ: With a relieved sigh, Roan pulled her cock out once she had emptied herself inside of Ashley. The sound of her head and Ashley's pussy parting gave off a pop, before Ashley temporarily became a fountain of cum as Roan's seed came out of her in a stream. "Ah... Good... I've been holding that one in for a while." Roan panted slightly, as if a huge weight was taken off her shoulders. Letting Ashley down, despite her brutish attitude and appearance, she treated Ashley gently as she laid the human girl down on the soft grass. "I like you, girl. From this location, I live in the tribe to the west, near the entrance to the labyrinth. As a member of IMA... I welcome you to earn my favor! Hahaha!" Roan burst out laughing. "If you can make it past all my trials without becoming broken, then all of my facilities will be open to you. This I promise!" she announced. "I look forward to seeing you again!" she said, before turning, and walking off.

Tass: "O....Kay...." Ashley groaned weakly, her womb slowly squeezing out all of the cum that had been poured into her until her belly was flat once again. "I'll see you..... Next weekend..." she said as the minotauress turned and started walking away, and then let out a soft sigh before she glanced around in search of the cow-like woman she'd sort of rescued from the horny minotaur.... Sort of.

RJ: "Are you okay?" asked the familiar voice of the cow girl as she offered Ashley her hand while holding one of her own breasts. "Here, sit up, and drink some of my milk. It's good for you." she insisted. "It'll heal you up."

RJ:

Tass: "I'm.... Alright I guess." Ashley replied evenly, though she patted her belly which was still slightly stretched by Roan's cum. "Milk? Oh.... You mean..." Ashley couldn't help but smile softly as she lifted her head softly towards the breast that the cow-girl was offering, her lips sealing over the woman's nipple and sucking on it softly, letting out a light moan and flicking at it with her tongue.

RJ: "Ahn!" the cow girl yelped as her nipple was flicked, "I-It's sensitive!" she exclaimed, though Ashley's lips were rewarded with rather delicious, sugary milk. Just having it in her mouth made her feel as if her vitality was returning. And once she swallowed a mouthful, Ashley felt as if the whole exhausting ordeal with Roan was a thing of the past!

Tass: Ashley stopped flicking her tongue at the girl's complaint, but she continued to suck lightly on the girl's nipple, drinking down her delicious milk for a few extra moments before she eased off, eventually removing her mouth with a contented sigh before climbing to her feet. "Thanks! That was delicious~" Ashley said before climbing to her knees, and giving the girl a soft kiss on the lips. "I'm Ashley, what's your name?"

RJ: "Tiki!" she replied, moaning after Ashley had finished drinking from her breast. "Nice to meet you, Ashley! I'm not really sure what happened back there, other than the obvious... But as long as everyone gets what they want, right?" she asked, laughing.

Tass: "Right! Exactly!" Ashley said, "And nobody got hurt! Why was she bothering you anyway? Were you just at the wrong place at the wrong time?"

RJ: "Pretty much," she nodded. "She was horny, and thought she had an excuse with the whole technically being male thing."

Tass: "Well, it's a good thing I came along when I did then! Want to come and live with me?"

RJ: "If it means distancing myself from 'her,' I can't refuse!"

Tass: "I'm a Rancher! And you wouldn't have to worry about anybody trying to rape you there!"

Tass: "Yay! I'll introduce you to all of my other friends!" Ashley said, and then went home.

RJ: Tiki and Dusty were taken home, and everyone said hi to each other, except for Jace, who felt up on Tiki, and kept her distance from Dusty and her back end, which Dusty suggested to put to use on Jace's anus.

Tass: "Welp... I'm beat! Time for bed!"

RJ: And then, Ashley goes to bed, and the next morning...

RJ: She discovers she's not pregnant.

Tass: Ashley isn't really sure how to feel on that, and thus takes it as something to be relieved about. She does still need to help Dusty with her "problem" and plan her next week's activities however...

RJ: Needing to order food for everyone was a priority over all else. As such, everyone brought in their requests. All of which totaled to 610 gil for the week

Tass: Ashley approached each of her mamono individually, "What would you like to eat?"

RJ: Sparkle: "Jelly!"

RJ: Jace: "The usual, seafood does me well, and the great part about being a demon now is that I don't get scurvy!"

RJ: Ria: "Meat."

RJ: Dusty: "Potato."

RJ: Tiki: "Milk!"

Tass: "Cool~ Alright, I need to start taking in some money somehow..."

RJ: With everyone except Ria working... Ashley's net worth is in the red. She loses 181 gil for the week.

Tass:

Monday: Study "Be sure to study hard!"
Tuesday: Endure "Be careful! I had to look for Jace for over an hour!"
Wednesday: Free "Lets go out! What's there to do for fun around here anyway?"
Thursday: Shoot "I'm sure you'll do great!"
Friday: Study "I hope you went over everything!"

RJ: Come wednesday, Ashley hadn't gotten the full report of Ria's progress, but there they were with free time. "So... You didn't want me to train this day... What did you want to do with me?"

Tass: "I dunno! Lets go and do something! What do you like to do for fun Ria?"

Tass: "Other than stick things in Jace's butt~"

Tass: "I still don't know what people around here do for fun other than sex, and as fun as that is, there has to be more!"

RJ: "We could watch the doppelgangers perform. It's always entertaining to watch them impersonate historic figures and renact great moments."

Tass: "That sounds cool! Lets go do it!"

RJ: Going through the city, Ashley discovers that tickets cost two hundred gil per person. That totals four hundred for the both of them.

Tass: Grumbling inwardly at how much the witch seemed to like draining Ashley's wallet, she forked over the gill for the tickets and then headed in with Ria, hoping that this would be worth it.

RJ: Going into the theatere, Ashley learned why it was so expensive for the show. Ria wanted the best seats with service. With wine and grapes, she sat next to Ashley in the dark box seat above the other seats below. An elf and a dwarf came out onto the stage, and seemed to have a heated conversation over politics. "Ah, when the war between the elves and dwarves started." Ria noticed, and seemed to enjoy the conversation, while to Ashley, it would have simply appeared to be two women arguing over how to treat their man... Not worth four hundred gil, but the audience seemed to get a kick out of it, and even talked among themselves about the show after it was over. "Men are people too, but the elf had a point," one said. "You shouldn't coddle them."

RJ: "I enjoyed that, thank you Ashley." Ria said once they were outside, smiling at her. (+30 loyalty)

Tass: "You're welcome!" Ashley said brightly despite how little she'd understood of what had gone on, and the conversations surrounding it. Regardless, she was happy so long as Ria was happy.

RJ: And then, Ashley went over her week once they returned home and friday afternoon came...

RJ: Monday: "She cheated." the kitsune said with an angry frown. "The test was so simple, I didn't want to waste my time on it..." Ria defended herself.

Ria failed her training!

RJ: Tuesday: "She dodged the tidal wave!" the furious instructor fumed.

Ria earned +2 Speed instead!

RJ: Wednesday: ASHLEY'S POCKETS EMPTY

RJ: Thursday: Ria threw one rock. It bounced off of every target, leaving her with a whole pile of extra ammunition.

Ria did awesome! +15 Skill

RJ: Friday: "..." The kitsune was silent as she handed Ashley Ria's report. "A+" it read. "I know she still cheated..." the kitsune grumbled.

Ria learned how to cheat cleverly! +15 Intelligence

Tass: Ashley wasn't exactly pleased with the results of Ria's first two training sessions, but she made up for her lackluster performance in the second half of the week.

RJ: Ria's level goes up by 7!
Mamono Level: +7 (218)
Life: +0 (62)
Power: +0 (31)
Intelligence: +15 (215)
Defense: +0 (120)
Skill: +15 (175)
Speed: +2 (76)

RJ: And then, Ashley woke up saturday, left with the choice on how to spend her day.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

RJ: Off-screen, Ashley was egged by Dusty. RJ: And then, Ashley goes to visit Melpha with her belly full, and fat with insect eggs. Upon arriving, she saw Venice on the Ranch grounds, speaking with Melpha. "Oh, there she is." Melpha announced, before Venice turned. "Ashley... Oh... Perhaps I caught you at a bad time," she said, looking at Ashley's pregnant belly.

Tass: "Not really!" Ashley said, apparently unbothered by her engorged belly. "Sup Venice, what are you doing here?"

RJ: "I've seen you've collected enough partners to go on your first expedition, so I'm here to open up my grounds to you. The place most suitable for you would be the Old Order Ruins... And the timing is perfect too, as I've discovered suspicious activity there. It's mostly just a scouting request, so... If anything there is too powerful for you to handle, be sure to run away. It very well may be dangerous, so... The choice is your's. I'll pay a thousand gil for completing my request."

Tass: "Cool! Count me in!"

Tass: "What's the Order?"

RJ: "... We'll save that for another time. For now, just know that they previously worshiped the angels, and their wicked desires to kill all mamono because mamono threatened to remove humans as the main power of the world."

Tass: "Uhhh-huh...." Ashley said, "Welp, I'll go and check it out if you want! I'm sure I could use the exercise."

RJ: Venice handed her a scroll, which rolled out to quite a long length of paper. "That's all the information available, mainly how to get there. Be careful, Ashley. You're putting yourself in danger by doing this."

Tass: "Lots of reading material I see..... Don't worry about me Venice, I can handle it~"

RJ: "Just gather a report and give it back to me. You have no need to fight anything." Venice reminded her yet again, before bidding her farewell, and good luck.

Tass: "Bye Venice!" Ashley said, and then turned to Melpha. "Got any tips for me before I head out? Sorry about the sudden departure and stuff.... I've got a lot to tell you about!"

RJ: "Yes, I've been meaning to say... I figure you've met Roan by now, by the way she's been acting about a girl she met who matches your description... What I want to say is... Don't spend too much time around Roan, space out your visits if you want to see her."

RJ: Melpha said with a serious expression.

Tass: "Uhhh.... I haven't seen that face before, so I know that you're serious... May I ask why?"

RJ: "Roan emits a magic that seduces people into becoming submissive to her, this much you should know, but anyone can consume limitless amounts of it. If you consume too much, you will no doubt lose your mind."

Tass: "Ahhh.... I defintely don't want that, though I figured too much of that sort of stuff might be bad! Thanks Melpha, I'll definitely keep that in mind."

RJ: Melpha nodded, "Roan is not a bad person... She just doesn't pay attention to how she may be affecting other people."

Tass: "Heh... I guess I've known some people like that."

RJ: "Good. Off you go then." Melpha said with a smile.

Tass: "Thanks Melpha!" Ashley said one last time, before gathering her mamono, grabbing some supplies, and departing.

RJ: Departing following the map, Ashley, Sparkle, Jace, and Ria went north, and arrived at a large city that looked extremely neglected, and abandoned. Statues of angels and holy symbols were destroyed with obvious signs of hatred, and the church buildings were the worst of all, completely destroyed. But all was quiet, despite all of that... "Wow..." Ria gestured in awe. "I've never been here before... It's clear that the angels were hated back then."

Tass: "Yeah...." Ashley said quietly, her usual good humor gone like the life that had once inhabited this place. "Lets.... Lets keep moving..."

RJ: Moving into the town... Suddenly, there were signs of life... A woman in simple town clothes walked out into the street as if drunk. But rather than simply being drunk, she was giving off a dark, evil aura... "Help... Me..."

RJ: "I'm so empty... Help..." she begged, walking towards Ashley.

Tass: "Uhm.... Hello.... What's wrong?" Ashley said, backing slowly away. "Ria... Sparkle.... Jace... Can any of you tell what's wrong with her?"

RJ: Ria: "It's dark magic... But not natural! This kind of magic is different!"

Tass: "Different how?"

RJ: "BAD different!"

Tass: "Okay.... Uhm.... Listen lady.... I don't know how to help you... But... Uhh..... I can go and try and bring back help!"

RJ: "I need you now!" she announced, coming at Ashley!

Tass: "Uhm.... No! You can't have me!" Ashley said, and then yelped; "Help!"

RJ: And then all three of her mamono stepped forth, but who should lead the charge?

Tass: "Sparkle!"

RJ: Sparkle: 72 / 72

Jace: 74 / 74

Ria: 62 / 62

Strange Woman: 86 / 86

Tass: "Sparkle, hip check!"

RJ: Sparkle slams her hip into the strange woman! Sparkle gives the woman a facefull of her ass for 16 damage!

Tass: "Good work!"

Strange Woman: 70 / 86

Tass: "Do it to her again Sparkle!"

RJ: The woman comes at Sparkle, trying to grab her, but Sparkle dodges out of the way!

RJ: Returning the favor, Sparkle thrusts her hip, but also misses the woman.

Strange Woman: 70 / 86
Guts: 3

Tass: "That's okay! You dodged her, and that's the important part!"

Tass: "Ria, see how she reacts to fire!" (writhe in flames)

RJ: Ria launches her flames, which hit the woman for 34 blazing damage!

RJ: The woman returned the favor, grabbing Ria, and kissing her neck, before it was revealed that she was being bitten for 9 damage!

Tass: "Ria, are you okay?"

RJ: "It was just a small bite, she stole hardly any of my energy."

Ria: 53 / 62

Strange Woman: 36 / 86

Tass: "Good! Set that bitch on fire!" (same thing, go all out)

RJ: Ria blasted the girl for 45 damage! After the burst of flame, the girl fell to the ground in a heap as all of the demonic magic left her body. "She's fine." Ria stated, and the girl was still breathing.

Tass: "Good...." Ashley said, and then bent down to examine her. "Do you know what was wrong with her?"

RJ: "She was infused with some kind of strange magic, similar to our succubus magic... But it was different in a way I cannot explain. Rather than lecherous, she seemed... She seemed to hold lethal intent." Said Ria.

Tass: "...." Ashley said nothing, not sure what to think. Standing back up somewhat awkwardly with her big belly, she said; "Will she be okay? Should we take her with us?"

RJ: "We'd be better off finding the cause of this for now." Ria suggested

Tass: "Alright...." Ashley said, though she was uneasy. "Lets... Lets keep looking."

RJ: And then the group found themselves in front of a ruined church that looked to have survived the best among the others, but still looked quite destroyed. All around the building though, they felt a strange aura that almost seemed to warn of danger. "That black magic again... It's coming from within." Ria noted.

Tass: "Venice told us not to investigate.... What do you guys think?"

RJ: "You mean not to fight if we can help it... And as of yet, we have no idea what this is. Something someone's not supposed to be doing is going in here, that's for sure. Are you content with knowing that much?" Ria asks.

Tass: Ashley was silent for a moment, and then replied; "No. Lets go inside and find out more before we head back."

Tass: "But be careful you three!"

RJ: Stepping inside the ruins, Ashley and company found themselves as if they were inside the belly of the beast. Immediately, they'd notice an elven woman strapped to a sacrificial cross, with a strange cloaked figure under her, directing powerful dark magics at her, causing the masisma that surrounded them. "It's working... I still hold influence." the cloaked woman announced, laughing to herself. "You'll make for a fine example of what's to come, my dear." she said to the elf, who was twisting and screaming voicelessly as she was attacked by the magic.

Tass: "Hey! What are you doing to her?"

RJ: "I assumed someone would arrive." the voice replied, turning to face Ashley. "And it seems you're a Rancher as well. Enjoying your mercenary work for Venice, are you?" she asks, smiling at her.

RJ:

Tass: "Answer my question and I'll answer yours!"

Tass: "I promise!"

RJ: "I'm changing her. Today, she is filled with succubus magic. But soon, I will push all of that magic out, and she will be instead filled with pure, unaltered demonic magic."

Tass: "Why would you want to do that? Oh, and yes I am! Mostly."

RJ: "I'm just testing my limits. It seems I still have some power to gain yet. Though, I do wonder... Are you in it for the money? Could you work for me?"

Tass: "For the money? Not really. I'm kinda... Broke, really. I do it because I enjoy it, and I like helping people! Why are you trying to gain power?"

RJ: "Because I used to have the very same power I look to obtain, before someone took it all away from me, and even killed me. Recovering from death took me a long time... But I live once more. If you help me, girl, I promise I will give you many fun things to do, and make sure you never go broke."

Tass: "Why would they do that?" Ashley asked, aghast. "And I like helping people, but I don't ever agree to anything unless I've heard the catch first!"

RJ: "Because I was a demon, and they were angels." she replied simply. "Before I died, however, I turned the angel who killed me into a demon herself. She settled in rather comfortably, even though she... Changed my beloved monsters into what stands by your side now. All I want is to regain my power. All you have to do is return to Venice, and tell her you saw nothing. I'll give you three thousand for this."

Tass: "That's a lot of money...... But, why don't you want Venice to know about you?"

RJ: "Because anything that threatens her control over the land is a presence she won't accept. She's like an overlord at this point. Truly, such a woman shouldn't have control over people's lives, and always know what they are doing? Isn't that bothersome?"

Tass: "Not really," Ashley replied honestly, "I like Venice, and her heart's in the right place! Even if she is a little bit uptight."

RJ: "So, you're going to turn me down?"

Tass: "I.... Don't know. I guess I am, as I did promise to tell Venice whatever I found here, but.... Even if you're into some kinky stuff, that doesn't make you a bad person!"

RJ: The woman giggled, "Oh, but I am what you would call... A bad person..." she announced. "And if you're going to tell her such things, and make things difficult for me... Then I'm afraid I cannot let you leave. I'm sorry, dear." she said, before directing her magic in a powerful wave at the elf, who let out a loud shriek in response. "My experiment will deal with you while I make my preperations where Venice's eyes cannot see." she announced, before the woman seemingly faded into a shadow in the room.

Tass: "Nuh uh! You're a nice person! I can tell that, deep down, you don't like hurting people!" Ashley said, and then gasped as the woman did something further to the crucified elf and then vanished completely. "But I didn't even get your name!"

RJ: "The name I was most often called is The Devil. That will do for now." she replied, before the elf went limp on the cross, fuming with dark energies. "Goodbye, little Rancher."

Tass: "Oohh... That's kinda forboding.... I'm Ashley! Nice to meetcha!"

Tass: After seeing the elf go limp, Ashley looked worried, "Ria.... Is she okay?"

RJ: "Stay away from her, Ashley!" Ria warned her, before they heard a low growl coming from the elf, as her body visibly shook as if something was terribly wrong.

Tass: "Eeep!" Ashley yelped and backed away, slowly.

RJ: Suddenly taking on a whole new transformation, her elven ears were replaced with lupine ones, many parts of her body became covered in a strange, black ooze, and her hands warped and changed to deadly, clawed paws. On top of everything else, a red, pulsing eye grew from her chest, staring directly at the group, shifting from person to person, before the mutated woman ripped herself from her binds with terrible brute strength, and landed on the ground with a loud thud.

RJ: Grinning at the four, the fallen elf licked her lips. "She's going to attack... Ashley, should we run?" Ria asked.

Tass: "Ohshit..."

RJ: http://www.ulmf.org/bbs/picture.php?albumid=693&pictureid=10361

Tass: "Uhm.... uhm..... We can't leave her here! What if she attacks somebody?"

Tass: Ashley seemed extremely unsure of herself.

RJ: "She... S-s-she looks really strong..." Jace said, fearful.

Tass: "You guys can take her..... Right?"

RJ: "We'll fight if you think we should." Sparkle nodded.

Tass: "Lets... Lets do it!"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Cerberus: 360 / 360

Tass: "Ria, see how she likes fire!" (Writhe in flames)

RJ: Ria sends out burning flames to engulf the fallen beast! Ria burns the beast for 40 damage!

Cerberus: 320 / 360
Guts: 10

Tass: "Play it safe, don't let her hit you!"

RJ: Pulling back on her bowstring, the Cerberus used her warped elven weapon, and aimed at Ria. The bow fired as if shot with gunpowder, leaving a trail of some strange black fumes behind it, before it struck Ria for 20 damage!

RJ: Ria winced, "This... This darkness... It's like I'm being infected with it..." Ria trembled, feeling Timid!

Ria: 42 / 62
(Timid)
Guts: 15

Cerberus: 320 / 360

Tass: "You can withstand it Ria! Don't let it take you over! Sparkle, give her the best kiss you've ever given!" (smooch, go all out, you can do it on Ria if such is allowed)

RJ: (Whoever is building up guts is the active character.)

RJ: (Attacking, being attacked, etc)

Tass: (mkay, so I can only do that on an active character.... Can I use an item?)

RJ: (Yeah)

Tass: "You can withstand it Ria! Hit her as hard as you can!" (Freeze with Fear, you can do it)

RJ: "I... I'm trying..." Ria winced. Ashley's encouragement didn't reach Ria!

Tass: (damnit)

Tass: (what does Timid mean?)

RJ: Timid: The mamono is feeling meek and hopeless, causing their Guts regeneration to halve.

RJ: Building up the energy for it, Ria released a blast of ice at the Cerberus for 37 damage! The cerberus was encased in ice!

(Timid)

Cerberus: 283 / 360
(Frozen)

Play it safe! (Forsake using a skill, increase defense and dodge)

Tass: "Alright Ria! See, you can do it! Give her a drink!" (You can do it, Take a Sip)

RJ: "I can't stop it from spreading..." Ria said, trying to pull the arrow out. Ashley's encouragement still didn't reach Ria.

Tass: (god damnit)

RJ: Throwing a poisonous potion at the Cerberus, the effects of poison didn't take place, before the Cerberus, angry, smashed her icy prison apart.

(Timid)

Tass: "Jace! Help her!" (switch to Jace, Cower)

RJ: Jace stands in front of Ria, acting as a shield before the Cerberus perched back, and let out a violent growl, seeming to gather a huge amount of energy to herself! "She looks vulnerable to attack, but she's building up for something nasty!" Said Jace.

Tass: (I just realized, Jace's skills have really high Guts cost for ones that don't do a whole helluva lot)

RJ: (Low tech)

(Cowering)
Guts: 2

(Timid)

Guts: 40

Tass: (does Ashley have any idea how long it'll be before the attack's going to come forth, or do I have to -ohshit40guts)

RJ: (at 83 guts, the Cerberus unleashes her ultimate attack)

Tass: (will Jace keep the Cowering until she gets hit?)

RJ: (Yeah)

Tass: "Sparkle, distract her while she's.... Distracted!" (Smooch, go all out)

RJ: Sparkle comes in to give the Cerberus a magic filled kiss, but the Cerberus makes a quick leap away, perching on the podium as she growled at the four, gathering incredibly dense power.

(Cowering)

(Timid)

Guts: 80

Tass: "Everybody be careful! Jace, try to help Ria!" (switch to Jace, play it safe)

Tass: (that doesn't erase the Cower does it?)

RJ: (Nope)

Tass: (can Ashley only give items to active mamono in these types of battles?)

RJ: (Any mamono)

RJ: Fire began to gather in the Cerberus' mouth... The room glowed in an orange light as a blindingly bright from the hellfire growing in the beast's maw. Suddenly, she released her fires!

RJ: Jace dodged the Hell Fire!

Tass: "AWYEAHGREATWORKJACE! YOU'RE GETTING LAID FOR THAT TONIGHT!"

RJ: "She's... Charging another one!? I lost a few hairs!" Jace said, as if her life flashed before her eyes.

Tass: "It's alright, you can dodge this one too!"

Guts: 7

(Timid)

Tass: "Ria, we need you! Pull that arrow out! I didn't bail you out just to let you turn into a monster!" (writhe in flames, you can do it)

RJ: Ria finally pulled the arrow out, "Damn it... Annoying." she grumbled. Ria is fine again!

RJ: Ria charged up her fires, before launching them at the beast, causing 88 Damage! But as she did that, Ria blinked as the beast suddenly wasn't charging up her fires, before pulling back on her string. "A trick!?" she exclaimed, before an arrow came flying at Ria.

RJ: Ria takes 43 damage! Ria has been defeated!

Tass: "Ria! Damnit!"

Ria: 0 / 62
(Defeated)

Cerberus: 195 / 360

Tass: (can't revive her with mint leaf or mango right?)

RJ: (Nope, only a special item or ability can do that.)

Tass: "Sparkle! Use your hips!" (hip check)

RJ: Sparkle thrusted her hips, and slammed the Cerberus for 41 damage!

(Defeated)

Cerberus: 154 / 360
Guts: 12

Tass: "Jace, block!" (switch to Jace, play it safe)

RJ: Grinning, the Cerberus seemed to be planning something evil again...

RJ: Suddenly, she leapped at Jace! Paws stretched out, the Cerberus landed on Jace, pinning her down. Biting her maw to Jace's neck, Ashley saw something red come from the beast's hips, before slamming into Jace after her claws exposed her sex. Thrusting, the Cerberus raped Jace on the ground. "Draining..." Jace shuddered, before the beast was shoved off by Sparkle. Jace recieved 79 damage! And the Cerberus recovered 40 Life!

RJ: Jace survived with 1 Life!

Jace: 1 / 74
Guts: 22

(Defeated)

Cerberus: 194 / 360
Guts: 9

Tass: "Jace!" Ashley cried, unable to do anything. "Sparkle, keep her away! Jace, take this!" (Give Jace a Mango, for what negligible good it will do. Sparkle goes all out with hip check.)

RJ: Jace recovered 11 Life!

RJ: Sparkle slammed her hips into the Cerberus again, dealing 62 damage!

RJ: Perching on the podium again, the Cerberus seemed to be gathering fires in her maw again. "No more tricks... She's doing it again."

Jace: 12 / 74

(Defeated)

Cerberus: 132 / 360
Guts: 29

Tass: Knowing that it was pretty much her only choice, Ashley said; "Sparkle! Go all out! Bring her down before she can use that again!" (feed Jace the other mango, Sparkle continues going all out and using hip check until Cerberus drops or she's about to attack, in which case switch to Jace and let the Alp take the deathblow)

Tass: "Sparkle! Try to distract her!" (Smooch, go all out)

RJ: Sparkle come in, and gives the Cerberus a firm smooch on the lips. Sparkle causes 93 Damage! The Cerberus has been charmed!

Tass: "Good work Sparkle! Now finish her off!"

RJ: Weakened, and charmed, the Cerberus couldn't even dish out her second Hell Fire before Sparkle took the beast in her arms, and seemed to pour her own magic into the beast, her tail slinking along as well and stabbing into the monster. After a few moments... All of the black fur seemed to fade off of the woman, until she looked like a normal elf once more.

RJ: Ashley and the gang wins!

RJ: Everyone's levels go up by 12

Tass: Ashley bent down and tried to yank the arrow out of Ria carefully, making sure not to cause any more damage when she did so. "Hold still, you're gonna be okay Ria!" she said as she tended to the downed witch

RJ: Groaning, it took a moment, but Ria seemed to slowly recover. "I'm alright... I was just caught off guard..."

Tass: "I noticed... Do you think you can stand?"

RJ: "Yes, after a moment. We should look to her, though. She looks to have been through worse." she directed at the elf.

Tass: "Her?" Ashley said, and then scowled darkly at the elf, momentarily tempted to tell Sparkle to drop her and leave her there. After a moment, Ashley sighed and stood up, "Sparkle, put her down so that I can examine her." And Ashley then did just that, checking her for injuries.

RJ: Laying the elf gently down, it seemed she was unconscious, or at least semi-conscious, as she was moving with discomfort. Her appearance to the beast before was similar, but she looked too different from what attacked them earlier.

Tass: "Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

RJ: Her eyes opened slightly upon hearing a voice. "Oh..." she groaned. "Where... Am I...?"

Tass: "The ruins of... Where are we? The Old Order or something like that.... The Devil had tied you to that cross and was doing something to you, and then you turned into a monster and attacked us, and you really hurt two of my friends, but then you fell over and turned back to normal."

RJ: The elf blinked at Ashley, before thinking for a moment. "That woman... I was offered a job... And then... I suddenly blacked out after following her..." she revealed. "I am sorry for causing you such an inconvienience."

Tass: "It's okay, I forgive you. You should be more careful about who you take jobs for! That woman must have been a real bitch!"

RJ: "... At least I was paid... For whatever that's worth."

Tass: "You were? Wow.... That's actually kinda surprising.... C'mon, lets go and get you back to civilization so that we can talk to Venice!"

Tass: "She needs to know what happened here~"