piepiepie

Cthulhu
Reputation score

The third game from the circle askot is now available. For those who don't
remember, this is a game where you level up and then get "drained" of
your levels from these girls. For those of you reverse rape fans out there
this game will interest you.

DLSite:

If there was a post on this already, then I'll delete this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Re: [RJ174698] レベルドレイン3~魔王に吸われるためのレベル上げ~

Lvl 1 300+Mb
Lvl 2 700+Mb
Lvl 3 1500+Mb
wow doubling, and so does it's price. But the fans remained constant.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the story independent from the other games?
I like the idea of sex changing experience points :)

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

i realy love these games, only think that start pissing me off, are the random encounters...there are way to many, sometimes after i finished my fight, two steps another fight, then 3 steps another fight....that isnt realy fun for me, but otherwise i realy do look forward to play the full game :3

ex12345

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The bit that I've played seems more like a brothel simulator than a RR game. Do you ever encounter girls in the wild (like the story-fight at the start), or do you strictly need to go to the brothel in the first town for scenes?

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

The bit that I've played seems more like a brothel simulator than a RR game. Do you ever encounter girls in the wild (like the story-fight at the start), or do you strictly need to go to the brothel in the first town for scenes?
Well, I don't have the game yet, but the previous ones were pretty much brothel simulators. The last one was honestly pretty stock generic boring uninteresting RPG maker gameplay all the way though and the whole point was just to slog through the grind to turn in your levels at the brothel for the actual scenes.

I guess it's almost like some kind of meta rr masochism where you suffer through the grind of an uninteresting game for the sake of pleasing virtual ladies. Hell, there was one in the last game who's whole shtick was that she'd edge you, blueball you in the end, and make you go collect another 50 levels (You had to hit the cap and give her all those levels for this sceene to begin with) and then she'd actually let you cum. The first in-game dom I've seen that's actually managed to inflict some actual suffering on the player, in a way.

Hopefully this game made some improvements so the actual RPG end of it is a bit more interesting. Can anyone who has the actual game confirm/deny this?

The previous game had a cheat code for instant leveling, so once I get the game myself I'll probably try to dig it up since this game most likely has one too (I'd hope). Because the scenes are usually actually pretty good despite the gameplay, but like I've been hinting, I suspect the grindy gameplay is actually somewhat by design.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Is the story independent from the other games?
I like the idea of sex changing experience points :)
no the story is a continuation of the previous two games. I'll sum up the story so far.
prelude(aka the setting)

You take the role of "insert name here"(I think the default name was Aelric or something like that) a decedent the legendary hero. doing what any good hero would do you do you set out on journey to defeat the demon king that terrorizing the world...

game 1

One day in you travels you arrive in a town with a rather impressive and high class hotel. weary from your travels you see about getting a room only to be shocked by the outrageous price of a room. fortunately a maid working there took pity on you and gave you a membership card, providing you with a substantial discount and free access to the downstairs recreational area.

The downstairs recreational area as it were turned out to be a level draining brothel, partaking in their "services" you become antiquated with a girl name Sara(or was it Sera) who as it turns out was working for the demon king(queen in this case). you confront Sara after a brief struggle you spare her life, moved by the she decides to join you on your journey.

game 2
You quest continues with your new ally Sara in tow til the two of you come across a seven(iirc) tailed kitsune who happens to be a high ranking official in the demon kings' army. you and Sara fight her, lose, Sara gets you to safety before passing out(coma), battered and drained by fluffy tail, you carry Sara to a inn to rest. after leaving the inn you look around town a bit finding a bar, a cafe, a guild hall, shops, and a large hotel/brothel similar to the one you met first Sara. you soon learn the kitsune that defeated you and put Sara in a coma is running brothel! with that your course is clear gain access to the top most floor of the brothel and teach that kitsune a lesson she won't soon forget! oh! and wake up Sara too.

there's just one catch to gain access to the top floor you need to upgrade your membership card to platinum and to do that you need to be drained of 200(iirc) levels.

as you repeatedly gain and lose levels you manage to peak the interest of Mia(who is ether a catgirl or a foxgirl i can't remember) the proprietress of the local cafe, who happens a aspiring alchemist. after stealing two skills that only a hero is supposed to be able to use from you (as i recall her intent was to copy) she joins you on your quest as a apology and excuse to spend more time with you

game 3(this one)

having defeated the lustful but evil kitsune. you, Sara & Mia continue onward eventually reaching the demon king castle (in a scene reminiscent of dragon quest 6) you talk, she monologues a little, she asks if you'll surrender on behalf of the human race, you refuse, she forgives Sara and Mia for betraying the demons and then you fight lose and she takes everything you leaving you a blank canvas and sends you off hoping you return as a even greater masterpiece then you were before

i realy love these games, only think that start pissing me off, are the random encounters...there are way to many, sometimes after i finished my fight, two steps another fight, then 3 steps another fight....that isnt realy fun for me, but otherwise i realy do look forward to play the full game :3
there is a item that lowers encounter rates like using holy water in dq

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

realy? wow, i need to take a closer look into chiitrans then

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

no the story is a continuation of the previous two games. I'll sum up the story so far.
prelude(aka the setting)

You take the role of "insert name here"(I think the default name was Aelric or something like that) a decedent the legendary hero. doing what any good hero would do you do you set out on journey to defeat the demon king that terrorizing the world...

game 1

One day in you travels you arrive in a town with a rather impressive and high class hotel. weary from your travels you see about getting a room only to be shocked by the outrageous price of a room. fortunately a maid working there took pity on you and gave you a membership card, providing you with a substantial discount and free access to the downstairs recreational area.

The downstairs recreational area as it were turned out to be a level draining brothel, partaking in their "services" you become antiquated with a girl name Sara(or was it Sera) who as it turns out was working for the demon king(queen in this case). you confront Sara after a brief struggle you spare her life, moved by the she decides to join you on your journey.

game 2
You quest continues with your new ally Sara in tow til the two of you come across a seven(iirc) tailed kitsune who happens to be a high ranking official in the demon kings' army. you and Sara fight her, lose, Sara gets you to safety before passing out(coma), battered and drained by fluffy tail, you carry Sara to a inn to rest. after leaving the inn you look around town a bit finding a bar, a cafe, a guild hall, shops, and a large hotel/brothel similar to the one you met first Sara. you soon learn the kitsune that defeated you and put Sara in a coma is running brothel! with that your course is clear gain access to the top most floor of the brothel and teach that kitsune a lesson she won't soon forget! oh! and wake up Sara too.

there's just one catch to gain access to the top floor you need to upgrade your membership card to platinum and to do that you need to be drained of 200(iirc) levels.

as you repeatedly gain and lose levels you manage to peak the interest of Mia(who is ether a catgirl or a foxgirl i can't remember) the proprietress of the local cafe, who happens a aspiring alchemist. after stealing two skills that only a hero is supposed to be able to use from you (as i recall her intent was to copy) she joins you on your quest as a apology and excuse to spend more time with you

game 3(this one)

having defeated the lustful but evil kitsune. you, Sara & Mia continue onward eventually reaching the demon king castle (in a scene reminiscent of dragon quest 6) you talk, she monologues a little, she asks if you'll surrender on behalf of the human race, you refuse, she forgives Sara and Mia for betraying the demons and then you fight lose and she takes everything you leaving you a blank canvas and sends you off hoping you return as a even greater masterpiece then you were before

Thanks! Now I know I'll try the first and second game :)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Hell, there was one in the last game who's whole shtick was that she'd edge you, blueball you in the end, and make you go collect another 50 levels (You had to hit the cap and give her all those levels for this sceene to begin with) and then she'd actually let you cum.
she also has a lvl 25 event, do her lvl 50 and then her lvl 25 ;)

The previous game had a cheat code for instant leveling, so once I get the game myself I'll probably try to dig it up since this game most likely has one too (I'd hope). Because the scenes are usually actually pretty good despite the gameplay, but like I've been hinting, I suspect the grindy gameplay is actually somewhat by design.
your probably right about that and the cheat is active in the demo so it's probably in the full game... of course that only works for the MC so you still have to grind the rest of your party :p

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

anyone will be so kind and share? :)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I just noticed that there will be a new scene once 1000 copies have been sold :cool:

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

that are good news and its not realy far away from 1000

and there are still no links arround the internet, well well

Jonias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

There is an link on animesharing just to tell everyone.

Edit: nvm, you need to pay for the premium on that website.

Last edited:

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

There is an link on animesharing just to tell everyone.

Edit: nvm, you need to pay for the premium on that website.
Yeah, a lot of people use those websites because uploaders get referral kickbacks if they get people to sign up for premium.

But that means a torrent or something should be cropping up pretty soon. Should show up on EngDLsite soon too.

redx

Reputation score

i've never played any of this guys games. but from what i'm reading all of them are grindy as hell. art work seems worth it tho.

Scherzo

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

i've never played any of this guys games. but from what i'm reading all of them are grindy as hell. art work seems worth it tho.
Well, it's by design. The basic gimmick behind the series is that the main character is a patron of a brothel that takes their payment in actual levels rather than money. They're basically all 'sucubi' with some form of the level-drain technique. (In quotes because most appear human and a few are other monster girl types)

So if you play the game without cheating, you're leveling up constantly and turning those levels back in for scenes. And if you like femdomy stuff in the same flavor as games like monster girl quest, then those sceenes will likely appeal to you. I think a couple of the artists worked on both games, even.

The problem, (in my opinion,) isn't so much that there's grind, it's that in the last couple games the creator didn't bother to do anything special with the gameplay. Most of the good RPG maker games take some steps to customize the formula. New battle mechanics. Special skills, interesting enemies. Anything along those lines.

But this last guy's game was basically stock RPG maker all the way through, with the default database enemies, skills items and such with barely even having tweaked numbers. Makes the combat pretty boring.

redx

Reputation score

Well, it's by design. The basic gimmick behind the series is that the main character is a patron of a brothel that takes their payment in actual levels rather than money. They're basically all 'sucubi' with some form of the level-drain technique. (In quotes because most appear human and a few are other monster girl types)

So if you play the game without cheating, you're leveling up constantly and turning those levels back in for scenes. And if you like femdomy stuff in the same flavor as games like monster girl quest, then those sceenes will likely appeal to you. I think a couple of the artists worked on both games, even.

The problem, (in my opinion,) isn't so much that there's grind, it's that in the last couple games the creator didn't bother to do anything special with the gameplay. Most of the good RPG maker games take some steps to customize the formula. New battle mechanics. Special skills, interesting enemies. Anything along those lines.

But this last guy's game was basically stock RPG maker all the way through, with the default database enemies, skills items and such with barely even having tweaked numbers. Makes the combat pretty boring.
Well that sucks. time to grind Q.Q

seems like the third one is up on torrent already.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Well that sucks. time to grind Q.Q

seems like the third one is up on torrent already.
do you know where?