What's new

RPG RPG Maker Localization [Ason]サキュバスの籠 - 町外れで薬草を採る最中、淫魔に辻取りされて精液ペット♂にされました/Succubus' Basket - I was abducted and made a cumpet - (RJ/RE201762

Tenma

Reputation score
RE201762_img_main.jpg , RE201762_img_smp2.jpg

Eng link:
|
Jap link:

|

Gameplay: This game is a dungeon based RPG. Everyday you dive into the dungeon to gather materials to strengthen your character. The dungeons are randomly generated, and can contain upto one monster girl, which you have to battle fuck to defeat. All the other minor enemies are defeated by running into them until they die. Your main measure of health is your VP in while the field, and EP in the battle fuck where VP acts like mana. There's also TP gathered while attacked or attacking in BF, allows you to use your skills in combination with your VP. Without VP you cannot use your basic skills, so VP management is vital to your success! Some nights the succubus might attack you at the castle, in which case you will given the opportunity to run outside your room and attempt to barricade yourself away from them until they give up and leave. Or you'll be caught and milked. Finally rarer materials maybe found deeper in the dungeon that allow you to upgrade your weapon or get bento which'll allow you to fully restore your VP along with a random stat upgrade. Also losing in battlefuck or cumming in any way results in stat loss.

Story: The story has the protagonist believes that succubus don't exist. Until one day while they're out gathering materials for their home, they get lured by a succubus in disguise, and then raped after the succubus throws off the disguise. After being raped, our protagonist is then kidnapped to be brought to the Succubus castle to be milked into submission, until they wither away from lack strength or die of old age. Enslaved with a magical collar and left unable to escape. Will they have the willpower to resist, grow in resilience, and fuck their succubus overlord into submission to be released?

Controls: Typical RPG make fare, arrow keys to move, X to bring up the menu, Z to interact on things on the field. Arrow key navigate the menus also.

Misc, fetishes: Femdom, Succubus, Elf, Dryad/Plant girl, Vampire, Maid, Witch, and more. Tips: You're not strong enough to initially win a fight in battlefuck, I recommend you go down as far as possible gathering materials, fighting enemies for levels, and then use what you have at hand to draw out your first battlefuck as long as possible to get your skills up. Also speak with the two girls you encounter on the lower floors for free things, stats up or misc dialog. Don't allow your stats to fall too far to succeed and have fun!

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Correct me if I am wrong but I think there is an uncensored version of this that is meant to be coming out at some point that is been localized by kagura games

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Nnnnnnnno....? I don't think so. Don't see it in their site nor discord

Ranos

Reputation score
You mean this one, which the date of when it's coming out is not known yet? (but sometime in 2019 according to the steam release date.)

Edit: added steam link,for those curious.

Last edited:

Aesthetic

Reputation score
No discussion? Even though this game's quite good?

Knightbanez

Reputation score
Idk why, but the game didn't really stick with me. Tried it for about 2 hours and never picked it back up. I might give it a 2nd try. What do you like about it?

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Idk why, but the game didn't really stick with me. Tried it for about 2 hours and never picked it back up. I might give it a 2nd try. What do you like about it?
Quite a lot actuallly. BF elements are legit challenging early on. Growth in the game feels satisfying. Once you can take on 2 or 3 girls and not sweat it, you'll know you've made significant progress. I like the QTE aspect adding some reactionary elements to the game. Feels a bit more skillbased. The art for the girls is good and all the heroines are super erotic. Music choice is good as well, and the finale is hype. Production value throughout the game is just really high. It's quite a good game.

Last edited:

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Ditto. There isn't much content, but everything is really well realized, with a good challenge and well-thought difficulty curve.
Definitely a high quality work which didn't get much coverage (horrible title, though :p)

It might be worth mentioning in this thread they have another game brewing: https://ulmf.org/threads/ason-the-s...sed-blacksmith-reverse-rape-battlefuck.13253/ Demo in 2-3 weeks, supposedly.
For convenience's sake:
Ason's patreon:
Ason's blog:

Knightbanez

Reputation score
Welp! You convinced me, I will put in the hours and finish the game for sure! I'll definitely have to get back to you all about my review of it.

Ranos

Reputation score
The game author REALLY knows how to make cutscenes,considering he's using mostly the sprite assets from the game itself. Really impressed me. Although there's one particular scene where i feel that there's TOO much happening at once. A bit overwhelming to catch all the action that's going on. There are also some fun mini games in there too, and doing well in them gives you a bonus. (i remember one of them gives you more experience the better you do at it, it's one of the mini games near the final boss)

Knightbanez

Reputation score
So, I just beat the game and WOW is this game amazing! I couldn't put it down after I beat the first succubus (Literally played it for 5 hours straight). The H Scenes, difficulty, story, art, and everything was really great! The only thing I'm disappointed on is waiting for the next game to come out (Hopefully in English as well). 10/10 would play again.

Zone Dweller

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
The gameplay is really good. Had fun collecting stuff to raise stats. I hate fast premature ejaculation so common with some of these games. Kava + Maca potion recipe gives good boost to endurance points making H scenes last longer. Sadly it's not my preferred fetish, this is the guy with the big tit obsession, mostly frontal nudity stuff and I'm more of a booty guy. Oh well.

Yilin

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So Kagura is localizing it but EN DLSite also already has an EN version. Is it passable translation or MTL?

Ranos

Reputation score
The DLsite version seems to be a MTL, from my memory. I would assume that Kagura's version would be a much more polished version. If they managed to get it uncensored as well, that'll be a major plus. (crossing fingers!)

Someone92

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Judging from the demo, it seem this game does not have (many) game over scenes, instead you wake up in bed after a "Game Over". Is that so later in the game as well?

Strange

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Judging from the demo, it seem this game does not have (many) game over scenes, instead you wake up in bed after a "Game Over". Is that so later in the game as well?
Pretty much so. The emphasis is on the gameplay. But every girl has a similar mini-scene as you've seen, plus a bunch of extras for the 'heroines'. Expect more character development, than MC destruction. I count that as a plus, personally.

Lore-wise, they intend to keep you alive and kicking. Healthy cattle is good cattle. So that makes sense.