What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] REBF (RJ310786)

lemonlord

Reputation score

Blog:
Dlsite:

Gameplay
As is typical of this dev, its a Battle Fuck that plays similar to typical RPGMaker games, but includes a few twists. There's a skill tree and leveling grants stat points, so your build is fully customizable. weapons can be strengthed, monsters can be captured to provide stat boosts and unique assists, and tons of sidequests. new feature that isn't included in previous games is monster evolution. after capturing monsters, fighting alongside them will deepen your bond, and they can evolve into stronger forms.

Story Info
Brought into his home at a young age, you work as a servant apprentice to one of the 7 nobles that rule the duchy. Abnormal monster activity has been spotted at the ruins of a nearby castle. Newly licensed as an adventurer and eager to help your surrogate family, you request to join the expeditionary forces. What is discovered however, is something of a much greater scale than a simple gathering of monsters.

Controls
Arrow keys to move
z/space key to confirm
x to cancel/menu
A to speed up battles
ctrl to skip dialogue.

Fetishes
Monstergirl, Battlefuck, Reverse Rape, Fantasy

Trailer:
Blog:

The creator of ROBF games is currently working on another addition to the series. I'm not able to find much information on it at the moment and it still seems to be relatively early in development. The trailer shows similar RPG elements and gameplay to the original 3 of the series with BF against monster girls based off of the Ragnarok universe, with animated H-content and GOR if you lose. Worth noting however that, for those that may not know, the creator of these games typically includes puzzles and halts to game progression intended to keep western audience users out of them. Something to keep in mind, but for now I think it's worth keeping an eye on this game as he makes some pretty solid ones with a hefty amount of content.

Last edited by a moderator:

JusticeTank

Reputation score
It says at the end of the trailer that it's coming to Steam in English and Chinese. So I guess he's lightening up on the western hate from back then.

Tenma

Reputation score
I hope the hatchet has been buried.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
WHOAH!!!

This is crazy news. Hmm.. he's still using RPG maker VX though. I'm a bit worried about the engine's limitations.

I really hope it does well.

Sitas

Reputation score
It says at the end of the trailer that it's coming to Steam in English and Chinese. So I guess he's lightening up on the western hate from back then.
I guess 'Shera and the three treasures' sold quite well on the western market.
Who would have guessed, that if you make the games buyable for gaijins, that they'll actually buy them?!

And an actual english translation as well, nice.

Morkor

Demon Girl
Reputation score
That's awesome, I was hoping that Shera would sell well enough on steam to convince him to have the BF games translated but a new BF game is great news too.

xGunner1

Reputation score
I'm certainly looking forward what anti-gaijin measures he'll try to implement this time :)

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
I'm certainly looking forward what anti-gaijin measures he'll try to implement this time :)
Don't think that pessimism makes much sense when he's clearly shown his intent to translate the game into english.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Don't think that pessimism makes much sense when he's clearly shown his intent to translate the game into english.
Well...newer SRW games were also translated to english, but were never released in the west.

Aesthetic

Reputation score
Well...newer SRW games were also translated to english, but were never released in the west.
You mean the Asia-English versions? There's a whole lotta reasons legally SRW doesn't officially release in the west. They hired an American fan to proofread their game. It's not cause they hate the west that's for sure.

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
You mean the Asia-English versions? There's a whole lotta reasons legally SRW doesn't officially release in the west. They hired an American fan to proofread their game. It's not cause they hate the west that's for sure.
What I meant is: Just because something is being translated to english, doesn't automaticaly mean it's going to be avaiable in the west. Nor does it mean he changed his view about "us".

Grofto

Reputation score
considering the trailer says it's going to be released on steam and he's released a game on steam before I think it's pretty safe it'll be available on the west.

neutral

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i can only hope to see all the content this time. damn anti-gaijin measures. making old saves incompatible to newer versions, ensuring nobody has an up to date. it's being translated to english, so fingers crossed.

Cologar

Reputation score
Man, I hope his previous games get translated soon, because the trailer does highlight the other games in the past, plus I would personally find it satisfying to play all the games in english. Maybe the author should think about releasing a bundle or something.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
Man, I hope his previous games get translated soon, because the trailer does highlight the other games in the past, plus I would personally find it satisfying to play all the games in english. Maybe the author should think about releasing a bundle or something.
I think you're underestimating how much work translation is. There aren't many English/Japanese speakers our there so translation is a REAL effort. I don't think the previous games will get fully translated.
damn anti-gaijin measures. making old saves incompatible to newer versions, ensuring nobody has an up to date. it's being translated to english, so fingers crossed.
He made those because Gaijin = Pirate in his eyes... And I mean... Can you really say he was wrong in that assumption? Problem was he didn't make his games legally available in the west so the sales data he saw was skewed from lack of access.

Last edited:

Cologar

Reputation score
@TheUnsaid I understand what I have said may have lead to me underestimating translation, I do know that it takes an immense of time and effort, all I'm saying is that it's just a small hope that I harbour because I really do like the series of works.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score
i did like the other games the puzzle were a pain but i still liked the games watched the video whats the second half at the end mean since its say 2020 is it like half way through 2020 meaning the game will come out around month 6 since that half or something else.

TheUnsaid

Reputation score
i did like the other games the puzzle were a pain but i still liked the games watched the video whats the second half at the end mean since its say 2020 is it like half way through 2020 meaning the game will come out around month 6 since that half or something else.
Hmmm... Honestly, I'm not so sure.
Giving himself a strong release date like that is good in my opinion, but he didn't show anything of his "current" progress, so I'm lead to believe a lot will be done from scratch. And he wrote "second half" so it's probably better to expect December or so.