What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

trigIII

Reputation score
Re: ROBF

It's a shame you can't really just add patch files to this, I've had to dl the original and then another 1.3gigs for the 3.0, and when 4.0 comes out again that's another 1.4gigs :(, stings pretty hard.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone post a link? I have literally scouted with google and have not been able to find a working download link yet.

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I'm going to upload my version, but it says it'll take an hour so I'll be back with the link then.

Here you go, try this:

Last edited:

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Well that was extremely fast, someone already striked a copyright claim to it. Either there's a snitch on the forums, or I should have named my file differently.

Vaman

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Well that was extremely fast, someone already striked a copyright claim to it. Either there's a snitch on the forums, or I should have named my file differently.
It´s like that on every website I´ve been on, there was always one at least one link that was taken down, no matter what the file was named, I honestly do not know how they they all got taken down so fast.

trigIII

Reputation score

I must be crazy or something is wrong with my files. Can't unlock Hyukke at house after I pvp her :S and the Real Ant Queen that is allegedly under the castle sewers is not there at all, just a bunch of minotaurs... was 3.0 bugged?

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It´s like that on every website I´ve been on, there was always one at least one link that was taken down, no matter what the file was named, I honestly do not know how they they all got taken down so fast.
It's sometimes based on referrer links. If a domain (like ulmf.org) links to enough files that are subjects of copyright claims, download sites will automatically remove any files that are linked from that domain in the future. If you want to upload to those sites and post links, you need to use a link anonymizer like bit.ly or anonym.to.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

It's sometimes based on referrer links. If a domain (like ulmf.org) links to enough files that are subjects of copyright claims, download sites will automatically remove any files that are linked from that domain in the future. If you want to upload to those sites and post links, you need to use a link anonymizer like bit.ly or anonym.to.
Yet I see tons of people posting mega links which survive for more than one night. Guess I'll limit myself to PM or start using link shorteners then (as well as modifying the name of the file).

tentakuru

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

It's also quite likely that file hosts keep a record of the checksums of uploaded files which receive reports of terms violations. Even if you change the name of a file, its checksum will remain the same. Try adding a small text file to the game directory before zipping it up for upload.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Thanks I'll keep that in mind for next time. A test I could do is upload the file and not do anything with it, see if it still gets a copyright claim. Then we can rule the snitch theory out.

WhiteMage

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Can anyone post a download link for 4.1, please?

Darkarbiter

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Can someone please give me their save? I just have a urge to collect different saves for this game.

AssManKramer

Reputation score

Can anyone post a download link for 4.1, please?
I second this motion. No matter where I look I can't find a full download. Torrent's would be preferred but hey I'll take whatever I can get at this point.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

I will not post the link as it will get taken down immediately.

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

some people mentioning a sequel for robf is coming,
anywon know more about it?

Khoud

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Delete already, damn they are faster each day.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

Which is why I'm going to ask to stop posting links. You guys can figure out an alternative way to get one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.