What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

To everybody who might be thinking of PM'ing me asking for a link: I do not currently have one, and am busy with finals. Rest assured I will have a link available by PM eventually (within a week, probably when this weekend rolls around) and I will post in this thread or update this post when I do. Then you can PM me for it. Anybody willing to create a torrent or become another uploader/link provider so I can move on to uploading other games is appreciated.

To everybody who already PM'd me: You will get the link as soon as it is up. Be patient. No need to PM me more than once. If you do, I might be less inclined to give you one.

If I somehow miss you, THEN you can feel free to PM me and include some small amount of rudeness as to me being an idiot. By "miss" I mean it's Monday afternoon and you haven't heard from me, NOT "oh look it's 12:01 in the morning on Saturday and I don't have a link better PM Shin."

tl;dr Link up by Monday. Available through PM. Don't PM me before. Don't PM me more than once. If you'd like to become another link provider, you may also PM me AFTER I upload. Thank you.

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi why does not a monster list where you what you can get to know items

sorry for my english

Last edited:

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Here is the Monster List of Examples
Ok, so you're asking for a list that contains all the monsters and what they drop/what you can steal from them, correct?

Hmm, that would be a bit of a challenge. I've defeated a number of a certain type of girl and there are times where I'll see a certain item maybe once or twice. And there are a few that I think are one-time girls so it would probably involve starting from a earlier save file or from the start to make a complete list.

Only other way is to go through the data and extract the list that way but I'm sure that would take some time. Though it would certainly be helpful for new players as this is one extensive RPG.

Nicko

Lurker
Reputation score

To everybody who might be thinking of PM'ing me asking for a link: I do not currently have one, and am busy with finals. Rest assured I will have a link available by PM eventually (within a week, probably when this weekend rolls around) and I will post in this thread or update this post when I do. Then you can PM me for it. Anybody willing to create a torrent or become another uploader/link provider so I can move on to uploading other games is appreciated.

To everybody who already PM'd me: You will get the link as soon as it is up. Be patient. No need to PM me more than once. If you do, I might be less inclined to give you one.

If I somehow miss you, THEN you can feel free to PM me and include some small amount of rudeness as to me being an idiot. By "miss" I mean it's Monday afternoon and you haven't heard from me, NOT "oh look it's 12:01 in the morning on Saturday and I don't have a link better PM Shin."

tl;dr Link up by Monday. Available through PM. Don't PM me before. Don't PM me more than once. If you'd like to become another link provider, you may also PM me AFTER I upload. Thank you.
Alternatively my link still seems healthy, and I'm open to PMs.

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, so you're asking for a list that contains all the monsters and what they drop/what you can steal from them, correct?

Hmm, that would be a bit of a challenge. I've defeated a number of a certain type of girl and there are times where I'll see a certain item maybe once or twice. And there are a few that I think are one-time girls so it would probably involve starting from a earlier save file or from the start to make a complete list.

Only other way is to go through the data and extract the list that way but I'm sure that would take some time. Though it would certainly be helpful for new players as this is one extensive RPG.

jo I always got the same thing I can try it

sorry can only write German

let me google translate in English

KHTA

Tentacle God
Reputation score

jo I always got the same thing I can try it

sorry can only write German

let me google translate in English
It's cool, we have a fair number of people who English isn't their native language. And a few English natives who aren't all that great at the language themselves lol.

Anyway, between them and playing games using translation systems I've gotten quite good at "getting the gist of things". I'm currently playing this game until one of the games I'm waiting for comes out so I'll make notes of what i see as I go along. Though my luck with drops have always been pretty terrible in rpgs....have yet to get a hydra to drop her card.

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

ich brauchen einen weill um das fertig zu kriegen

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Freierabend für heute machen nach der arbeit weiter Gruß Totasdie:):):)

Status
Not open for further replies.