What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dargoth

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: ROBF

Habisain has a great tool for translating XP games, but he hasn't finished VX support yet. VX Ace support may take longer after that.

ytinasni has a tool for VX Ace, but it doesn't quite do everything you'd need to fully translate a game yet. I need to get back in touch with him and see what progress he's made, if any.

Just opening the game in RPGMaker and translating it presents a few huge problems. The first is obviously dealing with patches, but the second is distributing your patch without having to give away the entire game.

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi people

10 quest finished

Last edited:

boombome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

took the scale of the game for granted, opened it up in rpg vx ace, this game is HUGE!!!!!

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hi people

16 quest finished

rotted_corpus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hi people

16 quest finished

Dude, eventhough I know you have good intentions and you are a good man and I would love you madly because you love us. Why do you even bother? This game already has a guide made by Etigoya. Sure Etigoya speak broken engrish, but it is understandable.

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Dude, eventhough I know you have good intentions and you are a good man and I would love you madly because you love us. Why do you even bother? This game already has a guide made by Etigoya. Sure Etigoya speak broken engrish, but it is understandable.
danke

ich machen ja eine 100% lösung die man auch sehr gut verstehe kann und tu auch geheimes rein die ich zufällig in netz gefunden haben und durch testen und will sie teilen

thank you

I make even a 100% solution that can also be very well understand and do well purely secret that I happen to have been found in network and test through and want to share it

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Good english better then my broken english, i alway check my post can find few wrong words, sometime really want find hole to hide...

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Due to the immense size of this game, it would be difficult to translate, i've also heard translators complaining about how many updates this game is currently receiving, which would make it even more difficult.

The only translator i know of who translates Femdom games (other than the retired 'rogue') is dargoth and he is currently translating Monster girl Lunch which is related to the MGQ series, he also plans on translating the upcoming MGQ Paradox from what i've heard.

At this rate, unless someone comes out of nowhere, i don't know if this will be translated.
too bad, I'll be satisfied with just Menu, Item and Skill translation ... *x* ...
(and I'm sure that 3 rarely get updated anymore, unless there's update for new item and skill ... which probably very few too ...)

Last edited:

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Good english better then my broken english, i alway check my post can find few wrong words, sometime really want find hole to hide...
your solutions are very good
my english is not so good

BluFalcon

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Is there anything new about the sequel?

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

hi people

21 quest done
and 2 females finished for bedrooms

ShinVeritas

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Stupid question, but does anybody know what totasdie is doing? A complete save has already been posted, and a readable walkthrough already exists.

totasdie

Demon Girl
Reputation score

so I'm wondering what you make of problems have only
a detailed solution not more

boombome

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

so i've thumbed through it a bit, and i think i may take on the challenge of translating the game to English.

wish me luck, ill try to post as i hit milestones in the process.

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

NEWS OF THE SEQUEL!!!
in his blog, if anyone knows japanese, please, see if he talks about a release date!
The sequel is called ROBFS4U, dont make sense to me, i dont play ragnarok ^^

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

thers the blog link

the art loks a litle beter then in robf and it has bf to cant wait to play it:D

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Release date is still pending, but for what they say look like half of the game is already done.

Status
Not open for further replies.