What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ROBF

A little surprised to see it being worked on so soon. I thought he was still working on that other non-h rpg game made for all ages.

Cool. Hopefully we get more news soon, because I've been quite eager for this.

I have one question sequel, sidestory/spin-off or update?

I have one question sequel, sidestory/spin-off or update?

i assume you talking about "ROBFS4U"
i heard it being sidestory / or more like same setting just another character

Is there a downloadable version of the walkthrough/guide? I use the one found in this thread (By the way Etigoya your walkthrough although broken english is still a godsend! Thanks) but I always lose my Internet connection while the game is active. I figured I ask before hand writing and drawing the little icons on paper.

You can save the webpages for offline viewing.

Is there a downloadable version of the walkthrough/guide? I use the one found in this thread (By the way Etigoya your walkthrough although broken english is still a godsend! Thanks) but I always lose my Internet connection while the game is active. I figured I ask before hand writing and drawing the little icons on paper.

Well, you could print screen the walkthrough and then save the images? :D

Well, you could print screen the walkthrough and then save the images? :D

Bless the guy who does this over on exhentai, lord knows I lose the will to play these games nowadays without anything to combat moonspeak.

He posted something new about story and the new protagonist...

hey people, i formated all my pc, can you upload to mega or something the last version? i really love this game,
if the mega stay in another page tell me, please,
sorry my bad english, in learning but i'm bad xD

another update, someone understands Japanese to tell me what he said? ^^
I just want to know if he said something about the release date.

Was somebody translating ROBF? if so, about how far through is it? I thought i heard sombody was thinking about it, probably Dargoth.

Was somebody translating ROBF? if so, about how far through is it? I thought i heard sombody was thinking about it, probably Dargoth.

No. Not started(or started by someone who just didn't say anything). Yeah he did express interest.

....well i wanted to make a full database Edit but well....i cant cause i dont have the rpg maker vx ace >.<
The files are not able to be read with other rpg makers unlike the db files from rpg makers before

....well i wanted to make a full database Edit but well....i cant cause i dont have the rpg maker vx ace >.<
The files are not able to be read with other rpg makers unlike the db files from rpg makers before

it's a shame you missed the sale on Newegg a while back you could have got a copy of VX Ace for like 20$ but if your interested I'll keep a ear out for anther one.

I'm pretty sure XP couldn't read 2k's db files though 2k3 could... though I might be wrong about that.

Oh, and good news I hear their will be a sequel to this made after the gaiden is done.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back