What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

OMG i just notice that this PW everyone have different tag... Good job developer...

My tag: く・死地・フォア・XXX
The black board: XXX-XXX-XXX-ROKU

So yeah sorry can anyone help me with this tag translation to number =P i got 0 knowledge here T_T

Hint to make money: Just in case ppl dont know the blue dragon in abyss lake drop ring can be sold for 2,500 time to upgrade ur castle treasure chest :p

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

6666 would be the fake version password.
Legal copy would require you to search the blackboard on the room to your right and get the 4th digit

in this case it is いち(one), 煮(two), おー(O, zero?), XXX
I'm very impressed that the passwords are randomly generated

nvm you found it

by the way "蜂" would be eight, "○ックス" would be six, "go" would be five, "し" would be four
Oh god the puzzles got insane...

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So we're dealing with a fake version here...god dammit all my progress for nothing, I even got to lvl 23 from so much grinding :( still, can't cry over spilled milk.

THe only question I got is...where in the hell am I going to find the "True" game? because im afraid everywhere I look i'l only find the fake versions.

I'd hate to ask a PM link, but I fear I must now, because this. THIS...is bullshit. Im sorry.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So we're dealing with a fake version here...god dammit all my progress for nothing, I even got to lvl 23 from so much grinding :( still, can't cry over spilled milk.

THe only question I got is...where in the hell am I going to find the "True" game? because im afraid everywhere I look i'l only find the fake versions.

I'd hate to ask a PM link, much rather just ask for a save after mine quiz, but I have no idea where to look for the non fake game.
Qrushen shared me what he claim to be the true version but im gonna ask him first if i can share it.....:eek: or even better just ask to him?

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I asked him to share it. Fingers crossed.

Still can't believe I spent 6 hours in the fake version. Time. Wasted.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yeah but the whole "no quiz lelel" thingie was fishy as fuk knowing the developer... :rolleyes:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Yeah but the whole "no quiz lelel" thingie was fishy as fuk knowing the developer... :rolleyes:
I honest to god thought it had something to do with my japanese unicode...guess I was wrong, very wrong.

While I wait, and cry. I will play darkest dungeon...

kaaskaas

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

To be perfectly honest, it was a really good troll move, It sure had everyone convinced they were playing the real version for a while haha.

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Use cheat engine. Granted, it takes a little while to figure out how to use it, but you can set your character's exp to any legal value.

What I'd do is set that value to one exp short of what you need to level, then kill something to level up. Then repeat.

Edit. Just remember, RPG maker games usually save their values as such: SAVED VALUE = (value in-game)*2 + 1
So that's also what you have to set the value to.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Ok I'm trying to figure out the password to bypass 2nd floor Bio lab and i hope some assistance if possible =)

Using what we been told by Balmunk
0 = おー
1 = いち
2 = 煮
3 =
4 =
5 =
6 = ○ックス
7 = 死地
8 =蜂
9 = く

I will be grateful if ppl can help me fill the blank so all of us can pass this ^_^

EDIT:
After learning my self with japan pronounce 1-10 from google and using google translate to see what those word pronounce i finaly able manage to pass...
The site pronounce in question :
Google translate can check how to pronounce that word in romaji soo guys good luck.....
I praise the developer for making puzzle that everyone will have different tag number :p

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How'd you get the real version Altrius?

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

How'd you get the real version Altrius?
All i will say its leaked in anime-sharing and it also got deleted really really fast.
The uploader is having fight with the game developer whoever can spread it more or who can stop it more

In my case my friend bought it and shared it with me... so all good here =)

pallevader

Demon Girl
Reputation score

All i will say its leaked in anime-sharing and it also got deleted really really fast.
The uploader is having fight with the game developer whoever can spread it more or who can stop it more

In my case my friend bought it and shared it with me... so all good here =)
Out of curiosity, could I ask you to tell me the size of your rgss3a file?

I'm pretty sure the general consensus right now is that it's 799 Mb in the "true" version and 1.2 Gb in the "fake" version.

Incidentally, I also got my copy from the anime-sharing one that was deleted super quickly, And my rgss3a file is 799 Mb.

alimagno619

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

This is actually funny reading this thread.
Its like everyone is playing a dungeon game and that guy is the dungeon master.
He sets up all the traps, and everyone works together to overcome it.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I'm pretty sure the general consensus right now is that it's 799 Mb in the "true" version and 1.2 Gb in the "fake" version.

Incidentally, I also got my copy from the anime-sharing one that was deleted super quickly, And my rgss3a file is 799 Mb.
Yes its confirmed 799MB its the true version.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That sound about right....
The whole file is 990mb, although it might be added more cuz i make some back up save file... but well it shouldnt be that big..

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

XXX-XXX-iti tho I am not sure what I am looking for tho =w='
what do we need to do to get code?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

That sound about right....
The whole file is 990mb, although it might be added more cuz i make some back up save file... but well it shouldnt be that big..
This the one from Qrushen its 972MB :p so yeah the true version shoudnt be over 1gb.

Last edited:

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

This whole thing reminds me of the time that Beyonce was fighting the internet to remove that hilarious photo of her looking like a tranny on steroids, look how well that turned out...

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

This the one from Qrushen its 972MB :p so yeah the true version shoudnt be over 1gb.
it's normally a little bit less then that I just did not delete my saves so it's a little bit bigger =w='

EDIT : so we are just trying to find the number of the leaders?

Status
Not open for further replies.