What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

Hmm, I wonder if this is true. It might be, because when I was looking at the game in the editor I noticed some missing maps linked to places in the game, but I wasn't sure if the decryption program was to blame.

All of the rvdata comes before any graphics in the extraction process, so I should have gotten all of that before it breaks, right?

For example, can anyone who gets the quiz try to decrypt and let me know if they have Map037 listed? I don't have that one, and that map is linked to a place in-game.

I have a map037 but missing map073 and map077. The rest are there up to 127.

It's obvious cuz you can never go father the bio lab. I used RPG maker to see if there is an event that gives Japanese quiz in the mine, but there is none. There is no event in bio lab 02 after you got in jail.
We gotta wait until someone who actually purchased this game upload it.

Ok i just Extracted the data....
I can prove it that the 1 from torrent without the quiz is indeed a false file.
Looking trough it game pretty much will stop on Biolab 2F after u got trown into prison.

So to anyone who didn't get the quiz, you pretty much using a fake version of the game.

I guess this will make ppl start asking a link with the working version :( well i also want it :D in return i will help you do all the quest / walktrough i got so far ;) (which pretty much everything the fake link has to offer, done all the quest except the last 1 where you need to progress deeper into the game for the item)

It's obvious cuz you can never go father the bio lab. I used RPG maker to see if there is an event that gives Japanese quiz in the mine, but there is none. There is no event in bio lab 02 after you got in jail.
We gotta wait until someone who actually purchased this game upload it.

I pay for it all ready but I can't get past the first quiz..... so I can't figure it out nor get past it by any means...:(

I pay for it all ready but I can't get past the first quiz..... so I can't figure it out nor get past it by any means...:(

If you upload to mega (or something) someone can probably help you if we're all on the same version ;)

Ok i just Extracted the data....
I can prove it that the 1 from torrent without the quiz is indeed a false file.
Looking trough it game pretty much will stop on Biolab 2F after u got trown into prison.

So to anyone who didn't get the quiz, you pretty much using a fake version of the game.

I guess this will make ppl start asking a link with the working version :( well i also want it :D in return i will help you do all the quest / walktrough i got so far ;) (which pretty much everything the fake link has to offer, done all the quest except the last 1 where you need to progress deeper into the game for the item)

this is crazy.... god dammit now its when i really hate not being able to use dlsite to just pucharse the game...:mad:

If anyone can upload the real game purchased, I will just complete the game and share the save file so that you guys wont be bothered by Japanese quiz.

Thread: *新* 【161102】[同人ゲーム][アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY [RJ168054] *Own Bought*

This thread in Anime Sharing looks good but I failed to open it...

If anyone can upload the real game purchased, I will just complete the game and share the save file so that you guys wont be bothered by Japanese quiz.

Thread: *新* 【161102】[同人ゲーム][アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY [RJ168054] *Own Bought*

This thread in Anime Sharing looks good but I failed to open it...

well I will take you up on that challenge soon....

-snip-

You really don't want to post that here, it'll be taken down in record time if it hasn't already.

I've just checked as well, the torrent is missing a ton of map files, if you don't get the quiz then delete it asap as eventually you'll come to a complete halt and will not be able to progress.

Anyone who actually bought it wanna chime in and tell us if they're missing any map files?

It is very likely that the game author uploaded the fake game himself, just like Game Dev Simulator where the author uploaded a version that at some point of the game, your company must fail because people pirate your games.

They also found out that only 3% of the players actually bought it instead of pirating it.

Anyways if I found a working game I will upload a save file after the Japanese quiz asap.

Last edited:

For some reason when I attempt to use a save file on another folder of the game I get an error message regarding the system folder

EDIT - Fixed it had to delete Win.txt

I can confirm that the aforementioned link let me proceed past the lever issue, but now some other issues seem to be emerging with enemy sprites/encounters causing a game crash

Last edited:

Well, it looks like the version I have isn't much better, I've just found that, while the maps are (mostly) there, some enemies cause crashes after the quiz, sorry guys.

However the source has always been good in the past so I have to wonder if it isn't something else.

Last edited:

well while we wait for some to post a save past the first quiz let me tell everyone who are stuck at the first quiz what they can do with there spare time with this game if you beat the first boss 2 time you can go talk to the old rich man in the 2nd town he is north of the church past the bridge if you choose the last 2point option you will get a summon (stick???) save before using and you can summon a few new random monster girls that you can't reach do to first quiz. now plz note they will be stronger then you most of the time.:D

It definitely appears that both the torrent versions and zippyshare versions of the game are incomplete in various ways, so until someone actually gets and uploads a full version :rolleyes:

It definitely appears that both the torrent versions and zippyshare versions of the game are incomplete in various ways, so until someone actually gets and uploads a full version :rolleyes:

well my lady you could try and pm me...

Here is a save after passing the quiz, 10 out of 10 correct.
I doubt my game is complete though.

Attachments

• Save002.zip
    37.1 KB · Views: 51

Here is a save after passing the quiz, 10 out of 10 correct.
I doubt my game is complete though.

I'm really curious, what does the author expect you to do for the quiz? I know it isn't a simple "fill in the blank" because I've tried every variant of egg that I know to no avail.

i wonder if using a save from the fake versions will cause some problems..:confused:

I've attached a folder of all quiz answers, it's still a bit inconvenient because it's randomized from a list of 70, but you only need 10 correct so I guess not that bad.

All you do is match up the images, then copy the file name. In the game you Shift+Insert to paste the answer, then press F8 to move on to the next.

Worked for me, hope it helps you out.

Attachments

• Quiz.zip
    169.3 KB · Views: 95

I'm really curious, what does the author expect you to do for the quiz?

Maybe post that to him ?
I remember he made an account in this forum complaining ppl who make translation patch (hence u read that warning at begining)

i wasn't there but i heard it inda pretty big case

+ He also complaining in anime-sharing uploader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back