What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

What did you do after getting stone in mine and talking to quest giver? I went back to the main and moved a cart and some cutscene played and now I'm lost :/

^ what the guy above me said

I also went back to headquarters, (first city, floating city) and went to the quest table guy, should have a small cutscene happen when you enter the building, grabbed some quests, and then off I went to the dragon dungeon :p

Now im lost. I got the dragon dungeon's treasure, got some amazing enemys in my recollection room, and now im lost...again.

I need a frigging translator...

Alright, I did the crate thing, and beaten the girl, got ported back to headquarters, got money. Now I don't know where to go again XD

DO I have to go back to the mine?

I'm in the same situation, but I havent been to any dragon place yet, where is that? :p

I'm in the same situation, but I havent been to any dragon place yet, where is that? :p

East of the map, in the town with the (Fuck betting? I dunno.) Talk to everyone there, should unlock the dragon place...I think.

Thanks

need the quest first, and need to talk to the old guy near the windmil.

Also seems V1.1 is already released. Probably some bug fixes in there such as the 10k island unlock..

Also stuck at the rekkenberu main storry quest.. :(

Also seems V1.1 is already released. Probably some bug fixes in there such as the 10k island unlock..

Oh yeah, noticed the game crash when you take the boat. Do you know what to do after mine events and dragon event?

What quest is that? I have no translator :( none that works anyway.

Oh bug fixes eh? I bet to fix it he put a quizz right at the boat :mad:

Jk.

Now...I did the mine quest, I did the dragon treasure quest (Get a chest, go to old man, blah blah blah). Now what?

What quest is that? I have no translator :( none that works anyway.

Oh bug fixes eh? I bet to fix it he put a quizz right at the boat :mad:

Jk.

Now...I did the mine quest, I did the dragon treasure quest (Get a chest, go to old man, blah blah blah). Now what?

We're stuck at the same place then

can anyone plz post there save can't get past the mine quiz I tried alot of methods...starting to think I pay for a game I can't even play...

Abyss lake aka the dragon place is side quest....
After u cleared some quest in the world map, there should be some story progression to continue.
If i remember correctly a new map appear @ world map just above lighthazen (the bottom left most city / the 1 with biolab)

But yeah guess it seem buggy atm so need new ver...

can anyone plz post there save can't get past the mine quiz I tried alot of methods...starting to think I pay for a game I can't even play...

The only save I got is after the mine and Dragon dungeons,I would share if this site could stop failing the attachment uploads, which is starting to piss me off cuz its not the first time this fails attaching a save file which is below the maximum filesize...

Ugh, all this is too much, i'l wait for Etigoya from Hongfire to post a walktrhough like he did with the other two games...meanwhile, imma just roam randomly XD

So I just played the new version. I think he might've broken more than he fixed, can't enter an encounter without the game crashing with a "disposed sprite" error.
Unless this is some new step in anti-foreigner technology, in which case I'm probably fucked for actually buying the damn thing.

- Bit of an update, seems it just broke my save in particular, strangely enough. Going to play around a bit and see if anything else is busted.

Last edited:

The only save I got is after the mine and Dragon dungeons,I would share if this site could stop failing the attachment uploads, which is starting to piss me off cuz its not the first time this fails attaching a save file which is below the maximum filesize...

Ugh, all this is too much, i'l wait for Etigoya from Hongfire to post a walktrhough like he did with the other two games...meanwhile, imma just roam randomly XD

yeah, I still haven't figured it out. I feel like I've glitched the game. I've talked to every npc like 3 times

yeah, I still haven't figured it out. I feel like I've glitched the game. I've talked to every npc like 3 times

Yeah me too, I have no idea how peeps got to the bio lab, I have no idea where to go or what to do.

Yeah me too, I have no idea how peeps got to the bio lab, I have no idea where to go or what to do.

i think it's the lower left building in the town with the train but I dont really know. Anyway a guy is blocking it saying something about a research institute

Well so far from begining...
Enter Office - document stolen
Go to the Lava cave meet the thief and retrieve
Back to the office - given castle + able to do quest.
Do some of the quest, @ world map got called something happening in einboch mine
Go to mine (some ppl got quiz here, but not me) - Clear main story - Lif got 2nd form
Get back to office pick a new batch of quest
Do some of the quest - @ world map got called there a person got chased by men in black suit - new map on top of lighthazen
Go there bla bla bla --> go to lighthazen main building...
Equip the glasses and go the west side and go down, speak with guard give the card key and enter bio lab
Keep going until 2nd floor --> trown into jail --> jail break --- and now im stuck here.

Q: where can i get the update patch? i wonder if im being stuck cause of bug.

Last edited:

Well so far from begining...
Enter Office - document stolen
Go to the Lava cave meet the thief and retrieve
Back to the office - given castle + able to do quest.
Do some of the quest, @ world map got called something happening in einboch mine
Go to mine (some ppl got quiz here, but not me) - Clear main story - Lif got 2nd form
Get back to office pick a new batch of quest
Do some of the quest - @ world map got called there a person got chased by men in black suit - new map on top of lighthazen
Go there bla bla bla --> go to lighthazen main building...
Equip the glasses and go the west side and go down, speak with guard give the card key and enter bio lab
Keep going until 2nd floor --> trown into jail --> jail break --- and now im stuck here.

Q: where can i get the update patch? i wonder if im being stuck cause of bug.

What quests did you do that I didn't? And also what to do in them, the translation is bad and I can-t understand :/ Thanks for any help

Wasn't there an english translation on his last 2 games?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back