What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

I am changeing my OS now so I am going to see if that fixs it I will update this comment later if it works or don't work

Ok the quiz is when you enter einboch mine this is confirmed...
The thing is some ppl actualy didn't even have the quiz pop-ed i already asked my friend this he got his quiz when entered the mine, while mine simply just nothing.

Right now im at the Bio-lab 2F after the prison break and pretty much stuck in the same place like the other guy posted before.
I checked the walktrough with auto translate, but well still stuck so if someone can translate this part it will be helpful

マップ南の階段の前でイベント、パスコードを探しに
少し戻るとイベント
「何かの付箋」の3桁と少し奥にいった先にある光っている黒板に書いてある1桁でパスコードが

生体研究所02に入り少し進むとイベント
マップ右上のほうの牢屋でイベント
ソルジャーガーディアン?と戦闘。
イベント後更にアルケミス?と戦闘。イベントで終了。

生体研究所01に賢者の石(一回02に行って別ルートで01に戻った先)
バニルミスト?と戦闘になる。
フォームチェンジにバニルミストが追加

All i can mange to understand something at top right, but well there's nothing there other than a letter A written on the wall.

For those interest solving my stuck area here the save file... just as soon you enter 2nd floor and trown to jail

Attachments

• Save001.zip
    70.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:

What did you do inside the mine? I have trouble progressing

What did you do inside the mine? I have trouble progressing

Go to B2F, search somewhere on bottom left see a person geting atk...
Basicaly help him --> pick the stuff he drop --> back to town

OH!!! there is a bug with the guy on the boat, that charge you with 10000 to take you to another place. The game crashes there. Everyone have the same problem?

same here some missing files iirr

Seems to be no one there, have checked the floor a lot. Do I need to do somethiung before entering the mine?

Seems to be no one there, have checked the floor a lot. Do I need to do somethiung before entering the mine?

The only way i can think of is....
Get all those quest 1st from the reception at Juno main building
Do some of the quest until in the world map until u got called something happen in the einboch mine
Thats when u start going to the mine

Note: you need to clear some of those sidequest 1st until u got called to progress the main story and dont need to clear all of them...

Could I get a save file from someone stuck at the quiz area?

We pray that someday someone or for the guy who translated the 1st 2 games into english to modify the quiz to "SKIP" the quiz. That will be a relief for us all lol :D

Okey im kinda loss, no im really loss.

things i did:
-got lif
-talked with everyone in yuno/einborch/hugel?
-find a travel for 200z got me to einborch mines ?
-Teddy bears and obnoxius(?) literally rapes me.
-i have literally no quests to do...

sin-t-tulo-4e67ae3.png

Also where i got the puzzle cockblock ? i can enter the mines with no problem.
and almost forget the most important question..... where are the pet pokeballz !

Last edited:

things i did:
-got lif

sin-t-tulo-4e67ae3.png

and almost forget the most important question..... where are the pet pokeballz !
how that's where the first quiz is.... well I can't enter it maybe it's quest base I don't know any more =w='

things i did:
-got lif

Go speak to woman you get the quests off, if you've done enough you should get another to progress into the mines. No idea where the puzzle will come for you i got it when i tried to enter the mines for the first time.

how that's where the first quiz is.... well I can't enter it maybe it's quest base I don't know any more =w='

Well i have the OS in Jap if thats help.. looks like its true if you put the OS in jap disable the puzzles...

Well i have the OS in Jap if thats help.. looks like its true if you put the OS in jap disable the puzzles...

how did you change your OS to jap? I try to find out but I am unsure about these download sites....
EDIT : if you want you can pm me if you don't want to say it on this forum plz

Last edited:

I appear to be stuck

6bCKnKf.png

Literally an endless corridor, I can't go to the north or the south, either way leads me back to the same room.

...uuuuh...halp? XD

I appear to be stuck

6bCKnKf.png

Literally an endless corridor, I can't go to the north or the south, either way leads me back to the same room.

...uuuuh...halp? XD

yes same here :D

yes same here :D

its a trap... duno ask me why he put it there.. you also can'T teleport out.. so its a given that its a trap.

You can just return normal from the dragon dungeon and go the the old man and finish the quest.

its a trap... duno ask me why he put it there.. you also can'T teleport out.. so its a given that its a trap.

You can just return normal from the dragon dungeon and go the the old man and finish the quest.

Noted, I had to dried branch and get defeated to GTFO.

Then I gave the quest to the old man.

Gotta say that dungeon, Hmmm The dragon girls were awesome, all of them, and the mimics too...specially the high level mimic at the end :p

Now...what now. I dunno what to do agaiiiiin.

What did you do after getting stone in mine and talking to quest giver? I went back to the main and moved a cart and some cutscene played and now I'm lost :/

What did you do after getting stone in mine and talking to quest giver? I went back to the main and moved a cart and some cutscene played and now I'm lost :/

go to beginning of the mine and check the crates near the scout.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back