What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

There is a iron city(being the 2nd city you can enter you can pay to take a train to another area when you do there will be a cave to the north when you try to enter it a puzzle will appear and stop you:p
did you find another place we can go 2? have not really found any places I can go thats not that cave after beating the first boss.

Einbroch Mine in Einbroch city, but I dont get the questions neither :confused:

I think in one or another way, the game detects the OS (operating system) (?) maybe because my OS Its set to appear as Japanese? :confused:

Last edited:

The quiz is just an event right? So wouldn't it be possible to simply remove or modify said event? I'm not really rpgmaker savvy so I don't know if that would actually work.

Yay VNR at least hook the skill tree a headcache less !:D

I gave up trying to use it cause it kept causing the game to crash but using it for the skill tree is something i never thought of trying. VNR is Visual Novel Reader if you type it into google you should get it at the top.

I'm Done with einboch mine, thats where lif got her 2nd form
I'm also done with the quest there where you have to push the cart to enter the room.

But yeah i still haven't got this quiz sooo.... no idea lol

Einbroch Mine in Einbroch city, but I dont get the questions neither :confused:

I think in one or another way, the game detects the OS (operating system) (?) maybe because my OS Its set to appear as Japanese? :confused:

I didn't get any quiz...wait...could it be?! Japanese unicode?!

I'm Done with einboch mine, thats where lif got her 2nd form
I'm also done with the quest there where you have to push the cart to enter the room.

But yeah i still haven't got this quiz sooo.... no idea lol

I just got to the mine and have no idea, who to talk to to trigger the quests XD im completely lost.

The quiz didn't seem to show for me either

my os is set to japanese

i'm in a place where you've got one blonde in red and one brune in green

can't figure most of the quest even using translate but somehow progressing by randomly talk to all npcs

I just got to the mine and have no idea, who to talk to to trigger the quests XD im completely lost.

in order to take the train you have to talk to a few npcs in the city then you can take the quest and take the train

a wiki for EOY,

Code:
seesaawiki.jp/robf/d/EOY%5f%b9%b6%ce%ac%a5%c1%a5%e3%a1%bc%a5%c81

kind of sucks that even when you pay for it (like I did) and you still can't get past the quiz parts unless someone posts a save past it(which I hope someone does soon) or know kanji. Hate that he punishes people who pay for it 2....

kind of sucks that even when you pay for it (like I did) and you still can't get past the quiz parts unless someone posts a save past it(which I hope someone does soon) or know kanji. Hate that he punishes people who pay for it 2....

try to setting up your OS to Japanese, looks like if you have enabled the japanese's Unicode set the questions are not displayed.

ROBFEOY\Graphics\Battlers\Battlers\Battlers\Battlers\Battlers\Battlers\Battlers\Battlers\Battlers\Battlers\Battlers\...

It looks like 600mb of this game is just copies of the same battler folder pasted over and over. This seems to stop the decryption program from extracting 100% of the files, but is that really the reason why the game is filled with copies of the same files? To try and stop decryption?

Has anyone else tried decrypting the game?

try to setting up your OS to Japanese, looks like if you have enabled the japanese's Unicode set the questions are not displayed.

This trivia appear when u enter in einbrech's mine? i was waiting for a save file, but if with jap's unicode are not displayed, i would start right now XD.

a did not see any quiz, however i import the save from the trial directly to the new game... maybe this is the solution? ;)

Yeah, I think I'm gonna pass on this one, as much as I liked the previous two. A game developper that actively tries to prevent a category of people from playing his game because he doesn't know how to deal with pirates is not worth my time. Plus he'll just gather more ire and lose face.

Seriously, he's giving a giant middle finger to anyone who doesn't speak Japanese, even those who DO buy the game, because people didn't have the option to buy his previous games in the past.
I'm pretty sure it must be really annoying for Japanese speaking players too, they're here to enjoy a game not answer a stupid quizz.

Oh, and for someone who completely ripped off licensed content for his own gains, he has NO right to be pissed about this, even if it was hard work. I really hope he gets sued somehow for this now.

a did not see any quiz, however i import the save from the trial directly to the new game... maybe this is the solution? ;)

You'll find one, trust me. Did the same thing and I just encountered one.
I hate to ask this, but has anyone got a save game to share? One that's preferably past all this quiz bullshit?

So i just used dl site game manager to extract CGs.

So 75% of the game is missing`?

So i just used dl site game manager to extract CGs.

So 75% of the game is missing`?

this dev is really crazy... i try to extract with other program, but he created hundreds of "battlers" folders inside battlers folders and so on, that is impossible to have 100% of the CGs.

I think this dev will die form a heart attack if he's going to bother with every little detail in all of his games... (creation is already a very stressful process).

EDIT: OH!!! there is a bug with the guy on the boat, that charge you with 10000 to take you to another place. The game crashes there. Everyone have the same problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back