What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

So how bad is it the anti foreigner system in this game?

Anyway this game seems to be awesome or even better than the last 2 games allthough ROBF already was the best h-game ever made in my opinion.

bigwakka

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyway this game seems to be awesome or even better than the last 2 games allthough ROBF already was the best h-game ever made in my opinion.

well it most expensive of his games anyway so it should be better lol (just 1st date and it already hit 3200+ sales lol)

deem

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I dont understand why such hostility towards the west, or to anywhere other than his nationality. I barely played his games to much crap in between scenes and a lot of repetition, in my opinion, i prefer variety in soup :D

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

it's fuckign degenerate.
>西●
enter suika, enter -> nothing happens, ctrl -> it's skips to the next one, for example megane -> enter meggane - ctrl it's skips next one very fast you cannot even see what shown on thte pic.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

what is this, in romanji, did nay one solved first puzzle ?

Tolo

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it's fuckign degenerate.
>西●
enter suika, enter -> nothing happens, ctrl -> it's skips to the next one, for example megane -> enter meggane - ctrl it's skips next one very fast you cannot even see what shown on thte pic.
It brings up a text box that you can type into. I'm guessing it has to be Japanese characters, i tried copy/pasting into it didn't work. I have no idea if ctrl is what you press when you have your answer or that's just the button to skip to the next question.

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

you need enter words what describe picture from KB, ctrl-v doesn't work - my problem i don't know some word like pic related above

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Use Shift+Insert instead of Crtl+V.
After enter the text, press F8.

I hope the author won't be pissed at me.

Next time someone here maybe need to teach us how to type Japanese.

Last edited:
OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what is this, in romanji, did nay one solved first puzzle ?
looks like this time you need to insert the kanji for the picture,

this case looks like a turnip

Turnip with Japanese KANJI = 蕪 (かぶ) = kabu

Last edited:

foamy111

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Use Shift+Insert instead of Crtl+V.
After enter the text, press F8.

I hope the author won't be pissed at me.

Next time someone here maybe need to teach us how to type Japanese.
(For Windows 10 Only)(7 should be similar)

Not sure if it'll work on this game since I haven't bought it yet, but since you need Japanese unicode to play it most people should have this option. When you're in the text box of nearly anything there should be a button on your taskbar that reads Eng. Click it and you can click Japanese. Then while clicked in a textbox you can click the A button and change it to the hiragana symbol and it'll type everything as hiragana.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

The puzzles no even papyrus will solve them !:D

no really i will wait a Hax or a savegame skipping those puzzles...

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

The puzzles no even papyrus will solve them !:D

no really i will wait a Hax or a savegame skipping those puzzles...

Took the words right out of my mouth, or Keyboard to be exact XD

I'l also wait for a walkthrough by Etigoya from Hongfire, he has done walkthroughs for the two other games.

And besides, the pics will be available in Exhentai in probably a week or something.

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Yay VNR at least hook the skill tree a headcache less !:D

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I just got to the mines, where the hell do I go? honestly, there is nothing in the second room of the mine, no entrance nothing. Now I don't know where to go right now.

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I just got to the mines, where the hell do I go? honestly, there is nothing in the second room of the mine, no entrance nothing. Now I don't know where to go right now.
when you try to enter the cave you will get a quiz you have the answer it correctly to continue the game...:p I am surprised no one posted the save past it yet

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

when you try to enter the cave you will get a quiz you have the answer it correctly to continue the game...:p I am surprised no one posted the save past it yet
Which cave is this ?
I think im already at 2nd batch of quest but i still haven't seen this quiz yet. (after lif 2nd form)

Btw question regarding 1st quest asking me to go to monster museum, but where the heck is it >.<

qrushen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Which cave is this ?
I think im already at 2nd batch of quest but i still haven't seen this quiz yet. (after lif 2nd form)

Btw question regarding 1st quest asking me to go to monster museum, but where the heck is it >.<
There is a iron city(being the 2nd city you can enter you can pay to take a train to another area when you do there will be a cave to the north when you try to enter it a puzzle will appear and stop you:p
did you find another place we can go 2? have not really found any places I can go thats not that cave after beating the first boss.

Status
Not open for further replies.