What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

So i made a thing, i originally made it for myself for convenience but decided that other people would probably want it.

It's a basic color code of a few categories i set the monster girls and girls into.

The categories aren't about their species though as that's pretty obvious by their sprites, the categories are along the line of actions that take place when you engage them in sex.

You will need to zoom in a slight bit to make out the color coding properly but not to any extent where it would be ridiculous.

I'll also include the PSD file incase anyone wants to edit it for their own.

PSD;

JPEGs;

Categorised girls ROBFEOY.jpg
KEY.jpg

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

@Bloopwtags
While we grateful for your effort there, all i say is care as the developer still lurking around.
Any in game patch will likely to be taken down most of the time >.<

I just hope your name doesnt come into his blog again like ---> *insert name here* :p

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

@Bloopwtags
While we grateful for your effort there, all i say is care as the developer still lurking around.
Any in game patch will likely to be taken down most of the time >.<

I just hope your name doesn't come into his blog again like ---> *insert name here* :p
Ah dear, indeed i've heard of how he is but completely forgot about how he lurks here. :(

Though it's not a patch but rather two images so i hope it'll be fine and i wont have my name come up. :)

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So... will there be ever a basic translation for the quests, skills and items in the near future?

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

So... will there be ever a basic translation for the quests, skills and items in the near future?
Probably not other than what you see on these threads, there aren't any for the other two in the series.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Probably not other than what you see on these threads, there aren't any for the other two in the series.
Completely wrong.
First game got completely translated.
The second game's menu(quests,items etc.) got translated and half of the game.

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I stand corrected, by who though?
Ramza translated the first game, don't know who partial translated the second, but both got taken down. I swear this guy is like the Japanese version of Pauline Hansen, ridiculously xenophobic for no plausible reason.

Deleted member 243662

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ramza translated the first game, don't know who partial translated the second, but both got taken down.
Ah i see well making another translation for this one would be fairly daunting and for naught if it's just going to be taken down, so i doubt a translation for this one will be made then.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

In other words the developer got what he has wanted.

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Another day at hobby translations... most of the time I translate for my own use, maybe I'll post again when I have a quite decent amount translated...

Attachments

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well the developer doesn't want us playing his game at all really but yeah one of his goals.
theres another part after this right? i cant wait how half of the game will be puzzles anti-foreigneers that cause more problems to japs people than us :D

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Btw the is a mine in one of the towns that has a train and ask for some word, or rather a pop up appears, what to do there? I examined the event but I can't make heads ot tails of it.... Einbech I think?

Not really familiar whit RO lore but I played it long ago on pc...

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Btw the is a mine in one of the towns that has a train and ask for some word, or rather a pop up appears, what to do there? I examined the event but I can't make heads ot tails of it.... Einbech I think?

Not really familiar whit RO lore but I played it long ago on pc...
thats its the first anti-foreigneer puzzles nothing to do with the lore...

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was an idiot... Here battling whit the game that wouldn't let me paste the image text from the zip linked in the first post for almost a whole hour...

When all I had to do was see the event's 2nd page and enable the switches and set the variable to the values displayed in the editor when I was test playing...

Ohhh well... being rpg maker there is always a way to remove all kinds of locks I gues... MV won't even encrypt the projects anymore too... xD

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I beat the GM ass, she want ban me for be a bad boy :p but its a good idea or not? I want her to be one on my lovers but look like you need to be good, is that true?

tsuchinoko92

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

After some thought, I gave up on VIT as an archer or gunslinger. Maxed both AGI and DEX out as well as investing 3 points on the flee/dodge increase passive and well, I even beat the legendary monk! I did it as an archer. That said, how do I get to the entrance that opened up from the big test tube? I just got to the slums, and the main lab doors have infinite soldiers, which are good for grinding, but I gotta get past somehow.
Edit: Got through it on my own once I went to talk at HQ.

Last edited:

Hvirus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I beat the GM ass, she want ban me for be a bad boy :p but its a good idea or not? I want her to be one on my lovers but look like you need to be good, is that true?
Yeah, if your villan rating is too high she'll refuse to go to the harem. If you beat her, the second option will change whatever your rating is to pure good. You can also use those lamp light things to raise your good level, but it takes a lot to make a difference.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

How'd you even unlock the fight?

Does it have to do anything with those fragments (ymir)

Status
Not open for further replies.