What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

How'd you even unlock the fight?

Does it have to do anything with those fragments (ymir)
Well, there are 2 ways>

1. doing evil deeds, like, steal (steal panties from one of the house, Laura, one of the pice of the ymir heart, clara, from a hole in the Juno's garden that takes you to the treasures of the castle, dont count the things that you found in pots or things like that), letting escape the girls of the opposing guild, selling the girls that you can capture from the opposing guild (knight, lord knight,etc) and cult member, if you need help figuring out which girls are, you can tell me.

2. Complete all quest (100%) the last quest only appears if you have all the ymir's fragments (the last boss have one in her first form, its the only time you can steal from her).

in the first case if you lose, you lose all your money (you know, dirty money), the fight its hard, you need a high defense, she launch an super charger attack (like baphomet in the first ROBF) that can kill you in one turn.

As you are a warlock like me, I suggest you the next cards

-kiel 01 for spam storm gust
-alice card for defense
-detale card (abbys lake F3) no bad status
- increase soil card (土精カード from the cat girl in the einbroch pub) to no be strip

and be sure to use energy coat, that half any damage from the enemy, but your sp regen its cut to half too, for that use one the ancients items (its a side quest that give you Alexander, collecting 4 unique objects), well try to forge the sleipnir boots, +25 int +20% hp, +20% sp, double your sp regen.

I steal her panties and totally humiliate her, even the legendary monk :cool:

EDIT : I attach my last savegame in case you want to test

EDIT 2: corrupting Tasa counts as a evil deed too, the GM calls me again to ban me and well I fuck her again :rolleyes:

EDIT 3: the more evil you are, more the game will charge you to buy items, (like 52 Zeny for a butterfly wings) I have something like 72k lol, men love this game and love be evil :D

Attachments

Last edited:

neree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The error you're getting is the network one, right? This one:
ネットワーク接続エラーXXXX管理者に問い合わせて下さい

Because that is definitely in the real version of the game, as the creator has addressed it on his own blog.

Apparently he doesn't have a definite fix for it himself yet.

Is there any news about this bug ? Still cant play because of it :(

Sangoku25

Tentacle God
Reputation score

thought it could but apparently download here is the whole page dead XD.

MickanNick

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

lets see

first philosopher's stone -> einbech mine (part of the history, cant miss)
second philosopher's stone -> biolab F1 (you can get it after you are free from your cell)
third philosopher's stone -> odin temple part3 (after you join to the excursion party to odin temple, search around, but dont touch the statue with the flashing light until you get it first)
fourth philosopher's stone -> rekenber headquarters F2 (last room to the left, this is only in the assault to the headquarters event )

dunno if after this events you can get this philosopher's stone.

the another quest what are you asking is

リヒタルゼンのスリ

you need to catch a sneaky thief in lighthalzen, he appear first beside (right side) the hotel, later search for the left of the hotel, later to the right again beside a tree, and last to the left down part (this time the thief is in cloack state so you can barely see it) catch it and select the first option to end this part of the quest, dont remember if you need to talk with a guy beside the Jonda build (a building with a coin as sign)

good luck.

thanks a lot, found the second gem in the biolab :) Btq how can i open the locked doors in the bio lab? is there a kind of switch somewhere i missed or will they be able to open later?

Last edited:

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, new version don't allow you to use "insert" for Japanese quiz.

Trying to typing in romanji but I have problem with macron.

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

thanks a lot, found the second gem in the biolab :) Btq how can i open the locked doors in the bio lab? is there a kind of switch somewhere i missed or will they be able to open later?

you need a kind of key (biolab spike) you get it from a quest where you need to give a card to some guy in blank coat in juno monster museum. this card are the one that drop any girl inside the dungeon.

LEDAHGRIM

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hmm, new version don't allow you to use "insert" for Japanese quiz.

Trying to typing in romanji but I have problem with macron.
Decrypt the game and see the second tab on the event page for thr mine entrance that asks you to do that.

Set the switches and variables as displayed on the event page in playtest mode in vxace.

Well, there are 2 ways>

1. doing evil deeds, like, steal (steal panties from one of the house, Laura, one of the pice of the ymir heart, clara, from a hole in the Juno's garden that takes you to the treasures of the castle, dont count the things that you found in pots or things like that), letting escape the girls of the opposing guild, selling the girls that you can capture from the opposing guild (knight, lord knight,etc) and cult member, if you need help figuring out which girls are, you can tell me.

2. Complete all quest (100%) the last quest only appears if you have all the ymir's fragments (the last boss have one in her first form, its the only time you can steal from her).

in the first case if you lose, you lose all your money (you know, dirty money), the fight its hard, you need a high defense, she launch an super charger attack (like baphomet in the first ROBF) that can kill you in one turn.

As you are a warlock like me, I suggest you the next cards

-kiel 01 for spam storm gust
-alice card for defense
-detale card (abbys lake F3) no bad status
- increase soil card (土精カード from the cat girl in the einbroch pub) to no be strip

and be sure to use energy coat, that half any damage from the enemy, but your sp regen its cut to half too, for that use one the ancients items (its a side quest that give you Alexander, collecting 4 unique objects), well try to forge the sleipnir boots, +25 int +20% hp, +20% sp, double your sp regen.

I steal her panties and totally humiliate her, even the legendary monk :cool:

EDIT : I attach my last savegame in case you want to test

EDIT 2: corrupting Tasa counts as a evil deed too, the GM calls me again to ban me and well I fuck her again :rolleyes:

EDIT 3: the more evil you are, more the game will charge you to buy items, (like 52 Zeny for a butterfly wings) I have something like 72k lol, men love this game and love be evil :D
How do you steal panties? Also who is tasa? And finally... is there an actual guide for this game?

Btw, where is the quest text located? I can't find the script that has the quest text as displayed in the STORY menu...

Last edited:

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

What says here???
The second kanji always throws me off, NEVERMIND its 3? But anyway, first one is 'go' or 5. second, 3! third is seven. fourth should be on the board far to the right in the same map.

Basically, 537, then last one you gotta find on map.

vvvv Thank you, sometimes I just have the worst brain farts. I was like 4 is shi, 5 is go, 6 is roku... yeah must be 4 HURR.

Last edited:

i3oi3o

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Ok, I found soulution by using AutoHotKey, a free opensource program.

Seem like, you also need to manually add word to Microsoft IME's dictionary.

gregar21

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

The second kanji always throws me off, NEVERMIND its 3? But anyway, first one is 'go' or 5. second, 3! third is seven. fourth should be on the board far to the right in the same map.

Basically, 537, then last one you gotta find on map.

vvvv Thank you, sometimes I just have the worst brain farts. I was like 4 is shi, 5 is go, 6 is roku... yeah must be 4 HURR.

Bird Brother

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hello i'm long time lurker, first of all i want to thank the dev because he motivated me to learn a few japanese words and numbers :D

Now seriously,
I don't get the hate the author has of Non-japanese people, he could have had a broader and larger audience, in fact i would not have found this game if it weren't for this forums.
My point is more people would buy his games if he wasn't so anti-foreigner.

Now that i have set that aside, i wish to give something back to this community:

quiz patch:
pastebin . com/LhmWJU2S

Note: You need to have your game.rgss3a decrypted.
Was Semi-tested on version 1.1 (with Biolab).
Might have few bugs

kuroryuu

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to change a job.
If its your first job change: talk to the quest clerk behind the counter,
you should be able to fight her if you meet the requirements to change jobs.

The second job change: talk to the female sage, in the building to the left of where the quest clerk and president are in Yuno. The female sage is in the room
at the far north end of the building.

thats all I can remember, someone please clarify and or correct all that.

darknorth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

how to pass a quiz ? i try to download file in first page and copy alphabet for answer but nothing happens .

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

how to change a job.
Get to lvl 15 and fight the blonde chick in HQ to become super novice. After that collect ymir fragments to unlock the, I think, 8 subclasses. I suggest not fighting the blonde until you get the card from the homunculus thief, it give you lvl 1 strip armor, making the fight much easier. When you become super novice you can learn strip armor, but that's after fighting the blonde.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Get to lvl 15 and fight the blonde chick in HQ to become super novice. After that collect ymir fragments to unlock the, I think, 8 subclasses. I suggest not fighting the blonde until you get the card from the homunculus thief, it give you lvl 1 strip armor, making the fight much easier. When you become super novice you can learn strip armor, but that's after fighting the blonde.
or go int build and rub titties to victory !

SFrame

Sex Demon
Reputation score

How do you steal panties? Also who is tasa? And finally... is there an actual guide for this game?

Btw, where is the quest text located? I can't find the script that has the quest text as displayed in the STORY menu...
1. You steal panties from enemy girls with panties on them. Note that you can only successfully use the "Steal" skill once per battle; because some girls have several layers of clothing that must be stripped before you can steal their panties (or else you'll just steal something else, like an empty bottle for example), I usually make sure that I strip them 'til their breasts are exposed before using Steal.

2. Tasa is a main character from the previous game, ROBFS4U. This game (ROBFEOY) is made under the assumption that players have already played both the previous games (ROBF, and ROBFS4U).

3. I've not noticed any complete English walkthrough/guides present at the moment. The only complete guides I'd recommend would be the seeseawiki.jp ones, if you don't mind reading/translating from Japanese. Here are some helpful links:
Storyline guide:

(Side) Quest guide:

Also on the seesaawiki, there are various other helpful categories listed on the site's left-hand side. I suggest reading them if you need help with acquiring items, cards, or special skills.
4. The quest texts are in the script called "クエストリスト". Picture in case you need references:

Last edited:

Bird Brother

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here is a Workaround fix to skip the quizzes:

Make sure you unpack your Game.rgss3a and backup the files.

www19[DOT]zippyshare[DOT]com/v/MA7JOPj0/file[DOT]html

Was Tested on v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.