What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

I don't remember what class it belongs too but there is a QA restraint that always works on everyone but uses a item

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Here my last savegame for for testing purposes.

BUILD>

150INT/150VIT

IMPORTANT SKILLS (19 JOBEXP free - 51/70)>

Meditatio (greater HP/SP Regen - Passive)
Assumptio (33% damage cut - Passive)
energy coat (physical damage is halved / SP regen is halved - Active)
Mystical Amplification (double your magic for 1 turn - Active)
Storm gust (your principal attack)

ITEMS>

Holy Avenger > +20INT / +2VIT
Sleipnir boots > +25INT / +20HP% / +20SP% / Greater SP regen

CARDS>

Tao gunka (HP + 80% VIT-50 Magic damage received is 1.2 times)
Deviling (physical damage is halved magic damage is doubled also is halved effect of recovery items)
Detale (inmune to any abnormal state)
Kiel D-01 (Cool time disabled, for spam storm gust)

MISC INFO>

All the harem girls (INCLUDING Tasa and already corrupted)

all bosses captured (dont count mini or sub bosses)

lvl 70 hyper novice

all Ymir's heart fragments collected

EDIT > if you defeat the GM and select the first option she give you a nice sword (Balmung) + 20 in all status

Attachments

Last edited:

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I don't remember what class it belongs too but there is a QA restraint that always works on everyone but uses a item
do you mean the tentacle restrain on tier 2?

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Guys am stuck at the beginning and i really have no clue what to do,
all i got as item key is condoms i searched all town and talked to everyone but nothing, i saw the guide that says give the condoms to one miner in town, but there is no mine or miners :/ please help this is frustrating
When entering the building north of the town square, you would have been forced to enter dialogue with the old lady in front and she would have given you 3 potions.
After that, enter the building and talk to the person at the desk. Choosing the correct dialogue choices (2nd, 3rd, 2nd) will cause you to have a flashback that shows the old lady.
After that, you can exit town to the south and enter the area to the east on the world map. There, you will explore a cave and recover the documents that were stolen from you.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

do you mean the tentacle restrain on tier 2?
no I think it was a 3rd tier skill and it's a quick action like the 10jp int attack buff

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Question, how do you clear this sub quest? Everytime i talk to the quest giver, it always take me back to previous quest (The one that chasing some thieve girl)

Edit : Nvm found it

Last edited:

darknorth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

weapon in this game can add my atk point ? i see my char use always fuck.

sry for bad eng

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how do you capture boss monsters? I did it a couple of times randomly so I'm confused how it works.

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

So how do you capture boss monsters? I did it a couple of times randomly so I'm confused how it works.
You can get an item that allows you to capture them after defeating them. It only works when re-battling them after having completed their respective quest. After battle, there is a dialogue box to confirm capturing; there is no chance of failure, but they seem to be a limited item. There is one quest that gives 2 and another that give 1, but I can't recall which they are. The item looks like a present/gift box.

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can get an item that allows you to capture them after defeating them. It only works when re-battling them after having completed their respective quest. After battle, there is a dialogue box to confirm capturing; there is no chance of failure, but they seem to be a limited item. There is one quest that gives 2 and another that give 1, but I can't recall which they are. The item looks like a present/gift box.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. So I just have to keep on defeating them until they drop the item, huh? What a pain.

Hvirus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. So I just have to keep on defeating them until they drop the item, huh? What a pain.
You can also craft them via the item crafter in your castle. They take one whole master egg though, so have fun playing the monster race.

svapunker

Demon Girl
Reputation score

You can also craft them via the item crafter in your castle. They take one whole master egg though, so have fun playing the monster race.
I don't even know who that is. I do have 2 master eggs so it might be worth it to explore my castle to craft the item for a few of the boss monsters I'm missing.

autizboyz

Reputation score

The thing i like about this game is the creativity building skill and stat, if using berserk + enchant poison + lex aterna/sex aterna in the game + adrenalin rush = pretty much can 1 hit kill all mobs even the gm in 1 turn lol (And yes in order to get all those skill you need a lil bit cheat engine work).

Here the save file just for funzie, save file contain :

100% mob (Idk if its a bug or what in the dictionary/mob book it said 100% but in the pc room where you fight monster freely still missing 2-3 mob)

Hybrid build (Note incase anyone want to try playing my save file, use the 100 cost mp first before using other skill)

Some missing mistress (Cuz i cant read japanese so missed the option lol)

Attachments

lullalol

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is the Voice of Thanatos quest bugged? I can't seem to finish it. I beat Thanatos gave the item to the guy in the libary but nothing happens :/

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Is the Voice of Thanatos quest bugged? I can't seem to finish it. I beat Thanatos gave the item to the guy in the libary but nothing happens :/
I had some issues with that one, as well. I'm not sure if I didn't notice the first few times, or it didn't appear, but a note is supposed to appear at the base of the monument. After reading the note, you can go directly to the original quest NPC in the northeast city.

Manslayer

Reputation score

Well im usually just a lurker, but i have downloaded so many different versions of this game to get a working complete version. The only one that worked enough was the larger file size that got me to bio lab, all of the other ones i tried (around 799 MB) crashes when engaging any monster in the game, even with fresh saves.

Any way to fix this? Or anything at all?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well im usually just a lurker, but i have downloaded so many different versions of this game to get a working complete version. The only one that worked enough was the larger file size that got me to bio lab, all of the other ones i tried (around 799 MB) crashes when engaging any monster in the game, even with fresh saves.

Any way to fix this? Or anything at all?
send a pm to someone who has it, really the chances to get the game in the web are really slime.

the developer already spreaded a lot of fake version and take out the real ones.

also the uploaders are already done with this game so dont expect a re-upload in "you favorite pages to download erogames".

autizboyz

Reputation score

A question, is there any update on 1.2-1.3 version? Cuz im using the 1.1 version

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

A question, is there any update on 1.2-1.3 version? Cuz im using the 1.1 version
if you scroll down on the dlsite you can see what the updates bring with.
1.1 , 1.2 and 1.3 were all bugfixes and some issues corrected, so no new content

autizboyz

Reputation score

if you scroll down on the dlsite you can see what the updates bring with.
1.1 , 1.2 and 1.3 were all bugfixes and some issues corrected, so no new content
I ask because when i scroll down to the bottom (the version update) it give me a blank text, so yeah and thanks for the info

Status
Not open for further replies.