What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

I don't remember what class it belongs too but there is a QA restraint that always works on everyone but uses a item
found it ,it's called spider web a 3 tier skill in the magic set.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Uhhh....i am stuck...

i am now at Biolabs, got the Key for the Card and opend 2 Doors
one is a small room with a Switch, but i cant use it (nothing happens)
Besides this i dont dind another way...down there.

Then these damn Monster with the MP killing blow...i cant defeat them cause they always use sight which make me unable to hide anymore.

2nd Question: How does this GvG thing works....i never get stronger and always lose doesn´t matter if i attack or wait for the skill...

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

Uhhh....i am stuck...

i am now at Biolabs, got the Key for the Card and opend 2 Doors
one is a small room with a Switch, but i cant use it (nothing happens)
Besides this i dont dind another way...down there.

Then these damn Monster with the MP killing blow...i cant defeat them cause they always use sight which make me unable to hide anymore.

2nd Question: How does this GvG thing works....i never get stronger and always lose doesn´t matter if i attack or wait for the skill...
That card room is a sidequest.

Avoid them at all costs, you don't stand a chance against them now. I experienced the same thing, they just instakill you. Instead, I think you need to go Northeast to some jail cells, I think. I can't remember too well.

Sif's third form can be gotten in one of the doors to the right I believe too.

As for the GvG. Its baaaaaaaaad. Each mistress you get gives 30 troops for you. and you can "invest" into the guild with the buttler back at base (beside the throne) with the second option (I believe) which will unlock extra skills in the guild.

basically, Invest enough to grab a skill that uses 100 morale but gives you backk 200 troops, thats the only skill worth using honestly.

(Just you wait till you get to the fort guild fight with 1000 troops against you :p)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

found it ,it's called spider web a 3 tier skill in the magic set.
ok this skill is imba, I beat monk without being attacked once... the down side is that you grind it get the item it uses since its not sold anywhere.

Last edited:

ninjastik

Reputation score

I consider myself to be pretty good at Japanese but I can't get past the biolab password part. My code is よっつ 紙 ゴー xxx . I assumed it would be 4157 but that didn't work. I have no idea what 紙 corresponds to

Sarav

Reputation score

I consider myself to be pretty good at Japanese but I can't get past the biolab password part. My code is よっつ 紙 ゴー xxx . I assumed it would be 4157 but that didn't work. I have no idea what 紙 corresponds to
Where's the 4th part of your code? Also how did you get 1 from 紙 kami?

ninjastik

Reputation score

Where's the 4th part of your code? Also how did you get 1 from 紙 kami?
so I'm just dumb, I was going phonetically similar to "kami" and got the kanji for up which is "first" when I really should've just looked up the onyomi for the kanji which is "shi" so my code ended up being 4459

Moonchaos

Reputation score

That card room is a sidequest.

Avoid them at all costs, you don't stand a chance against them now. I experienced the same thing, they just instakill you. Instead, I think you need to go Northeast to some jail cells, I think. I can't remember too well.

Sif's third form can be gotten in one of the doors to the right I believe too.
Mhh nope cant find it....
Bio 1 there are several celldoors i cant open, 1 Room with a Picture and a switch (but nothing happens there)
Bio 2 there also some of these Celldoors...and some Laser blocked Doors.
Upleft is your startpoint after you get down 1st time (Cells)
far to the right are also Cells, but nothing is there....north is a Room with Red liquid (only a slime there) to the right is a Room with 5 Green Testubes but also nothing happens there....
there are also some Paths left and right to Bio 1 but these are dead ends cause of the Celldoors.

I am out of options there, it seems i am missing something, i found no switch, events or other stuff to interact there.

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

I am out of options there, it seems i am missing something, i found no switch, events or other stuff to interact there.
It sounds like you have the fake version of the game. The real version has a Game.rgss3a file that is about 800 MB, while the fake version is roughly 1.3 GB.

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

can someone help me?
i'm in the bio 03 and there is a computer with a red display, and then it pop up a foreign quiz i think, can someone tell me what i have to write or if someone can give me the quiz patch .
thanks in advance :D

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

can someone help me?
i'm in the bio 03 and there is a computer with a red display, and then it pop up a foreign quiz i think, can someone tell me what i have to write or if someone can give me the quiz patch .
thanks in advance :D
You could search the first post

Jonias

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have a full save with all the captured monsters and human partners?

jondom

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Does anyone know if someone is working on a translation for this? It's pretty nice with heaps of different girls, would be great to know what they were saying!

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

sorry if i keep asking question T.T, but i beat the game and trying to get every monsters and mistress, i need to show the coupler ticket and from what i understand this person is in the temporary headquartes, is there some way to get there?
thanks in advance :)

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

sorry if i keep asking question T.T, but i beat the game and trying to get every monsters and mistress, i need to show the coupler ticket and from what i understand this person is in the temporary headquartes, is there some way to get there?
thanks in advance :)
the two in Lighthalzen want the tickets

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

the two? who are you talking about? :confused:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I can in a few hours since I'm on the wrong hdd atm :( but iirc blue haired "one is in front of the hotel/near the airport" the redhead is in "the park by the entrance of town"

Status
Not open for further replies.