What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

minkyhort60

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

you need to continue the main history, so for the first quest you need to find a secret pass to biolab (part fo the main quest) to catch the real aniversary thief, and for the second need to recuse a expedition team that go to the thanatos towers (i think its the same expedition team from the first game) same as before the last level of the tower will be open as you continue the main history.
Thank you for the answer, but I'm little confuse where the secret pass to biolab is and I have only these 2 quests to do for now.

Anyway, I'll try by talking all the npc in the game. (is that necessary?:p)

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Thank you for the answer, but I'm little confuse where the secret pass to biolab is and I have only these 2 quests to do for now.

Anyway, I'll try by talking all the npc in the game. (is that necessary?:p)
Well, until you reach that point in the main quest, there won't be anything you can do with the first quest, because that secret pass is part of the main storyline.

Try progressing with the main story, or if nothing is showing up then try talking to the president guy at the first town to see if anything pops up.

minkyhort60

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Well, until you reach that point in the main quest, there won't be anything you can do with the first quest, because that secret pass is part of the main storyline.

Try progressing with the main story, or if nothing is showing up then try talking to the president guy at the first town to see if anything pops up.
After done talking almost all NPC in the game (I think),

not sure which one is progressing the main story line.

I talked to the president guy and he let me do some kind of golf .... that's it and nothing coming up. I've talked all people in the monster musuem of the 1st city, the sparkling book says something I don't get it. THe old man shows some reaction and nothing more.

Another thing is I'm helping a girl in a slum, after a little talk, there is a man ask and send me to a maze name Cube Room (I guess). I dont have any clue which way is correct, but if you want to give up, just go up 2 time and you will be in front of that man again.

Now, my level is 60, what I still miss? I have only 2 quests to do.

Balmunk Fezarion

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I talked to the president guy and he let me do some kind of golf .... that's it and nothing coming up. I've talked all people in the monster musuem of the 1st city, the sparkling book says something I don't get it. THe old man shows some reaction and nothing more.

Another thing is I'm helping a girl in a slum, after a little talk, there is a man ask and send me to a maze name Cube Room (I guess). I dont have any clue which way is correct, but if you want to give up, just go up 2 time and you will be in front of that man again.

Either take a screenshot of your quest page or upload your save.

Zenturial

Reputation score

Does someone know for what reason the red orb and blue orb in
ニダヴェリール砦 (Nidaveriru fort) at the north west side of the room is for?
Why does they appear?

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Ok, you are actually kind of where you need to be for the main quest, if that 'maze' you are describing is what I think it is. Thing is, you should definitely have gotten directions that would tell you what order to go in order to make it through.

minkyhort60

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok, you are actually kind of where you need to be for the main quest, if that 'maze' you are describing is what I think it is. Thing is, you should definitely have gotten directions that would tell you what order to go in order to make it through.
Guys, I finally get through this.

Hard to explain how, but I followed what it said in this website

hxxp:\\otonanorpg.com/erorpg-kouryaku/review-title-a-z/robfeoy-kouryaku.html

Even though, this is Japanese site, Google translate is very helpful

Anyway, thanks for your help

ramna27

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I was curious is there was a english translation yet. I am planning on buying it, but not if I can not play it. I understand he creator hates pirating understandibly, but I also think that patches for paying customers is fair too.

Link_Xp4444

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I was curious is there was a english translation yet. I am planning on buying it, but not if I can not play it. I understand he creator hates pirating understandibly, but I also think that patches for paying customers is fair too.
Last I heard from kh405 is that the storylines of ROBF and ROBFS4U are both translated, but only a little Game Over Rape has been translated. I'm not sure if work is being continued on either one of those games, or if anything is being done with ROBFEOY.

Personally I wouldn't mind getting a PM with the English editions of ROBF and ROBFS4U if anyone has them. I gotta figure out the quizzes in ROBFS4U too... I think there's a file that makes all the quiz answers be the first response, if I could also get that from anyone.

minkyhort60

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I have 5 girls to put in the playroom

ユミル
GM
ヴェスパー
ランドグリス
データルザウルス

I don't know how to have them
ユミル,GM <---I don't understand what had wrote in Wiki,even translated by Google translator

ヴェスパー,ランドグリス,データルザウルス <---no clue, even use master egg to capture them

autizboyz

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I have 5 girls to put in the playroom

ユミル
GM
ヴェスパー
ランドグリス
データルザウルス

I don't know how to have them
ユミル,GM <---I don't understand what had wrote in Wiki,even translated by Google translator

ヴェスパー,ランドグリス,データルザウルス <---no clue, even use master egg to capture them
For GM i think you just need to be "good", not doing any immoral stuff like sleeping with the dancer/etc. If you already do the immoral stuff there is an option after you beat the GM to be pure again, pick that one each time you beat her till you finaly can recruit her

terence0709

Banned
Reputation score

In case anyone is curious on why the mirage tower has monsters from ROBF & ROBFS4U.

This is a Popularity Poll started by the creator almost two years ago

Here is a link for it :

Personally, i think there will be another ROBF series, either that or another content update.

I mean... All three Series obtained Nine Thousands Plus downloads each. The demand is strong with this.

And he stills wants to continue developing his other game : "Arcana" Which almost nobody playing that crap or even knew about it.

Its really a waste of talent and time for him to continue that nonsense...

Anyways, he uploaded this image quite some time ago during the development of EOY.

Yeah... Never seen her before right? Me too.

There are only two reasons i can think of on why she didn't appear in EOY.
  • Rejected Product during development stage
  • Appearance for future Updates/Bonus Story

minkyhort60

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

For GM i think you just need to be "good", not doing any immoral stuff like sleeping with the dancer/etc. If you already do the immoral stuff there is an option after you beat the GM to be pure again, pick that one each time you beat her till you finaly can recruit her
Thanks for the information.
Waiting for other solution for other girls :D

Blindone

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Thanks for the information.
Waiting for other solution for other girls :D
For Ymir, you need to have all the tree skills unlocked in the third skill window. So you need enough of Ymir hearts.

For the others, you need to beat them with presents in your bag, the option to get them will appear when the fight ends. You can get presents by trading master eggs in your house.

Also, the maker posted on his site a few days ago. Looks like EOY is the last of the ROBF series.

Last edited:

saber6

Demon Girl
Reputation score

is it just me or the shift+ins copy method doesn't work anymore in the 2.0 version?

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

2 weeks ago someone already asked this question, and never mentioned how they got past it, so here it is again:

How do I get past this story quest? If I'm not mistaken, I'm suppost to "check up on" Alex & Julian......where ARE they? Without it I can't advance to Episode 5 and further quests. I already found the "enemy guild"/"duplicate" boss (the second girl you can put in jail), but when I went back to HQ - the old man that sent me on that quest was already gone. Was the quest so "subtly" completed or is it still running and somehow related to me being stuck with the story?

(I put the link here instead of an image so that the quest text is readable)

Resaiyu12

Lurker
Reputation score

2 weeks ago someone already asked this question, and never mentioned how they got past it, so here it is again:

How do I get past this story quest? If I'm not mistaken, I'm suppost to "check up on" Alex & Julian......where ARE they? Without it I can't advance to Episode 5 and further quests. I already found the "enemy guild"/"duplicate" boss (the second girl you can put in jail), but when I went back to HQ - the old man that sent me on that quest was already gone. Was the quest so "subtly" completed or is it still running and somehow related to me being stuck with the story?

(I put the link here instead of an image so that the quest text is readable)
I think this is where you go explore Odin Temple with the two of them? If so the part you missed is that you're supposed to go examine the right inn window to hear their convo to progress the quest.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch ^_^ Now I can access Odin Temple 03. *laments the not-so-recent failure of "Translation Aggregator-and-AGTH" combo for text hooking and translation*

P.s. I'm kind of surprised it's been only two months - AND the game's still getting updates - and the discussion is already......dead......and the first half of it is all about author's attempts at preventing non-japanese people from playing the game. The game itself seemed rather well-done to me, well enough to warrant something more than the usual "it's out - PIRATE IT" and "gimme 100% save" (the RO similarities themselves aren't lost on me, who spent some 10 years in that game on all kinds of servers: how to access Lighthalzen Slums - the sleeping guard -, how to access the Biolabs - you had to wear specific items for the NPC at the entrance to let you pass -, and a bunch of other stuff). How come the thread is so........well, again - dead?

Last edited:

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Thanks a bunch ^_^ Now I can access Odin Temple 03. *laments the not-so-recent failure of "Translation Aggregator-and-AGTH" combo for text hooking and translation*

P.s. I'm kind of surprised it's been only two months - AND the game's still getting updates - and the discussion is already......dead......and the first half of it is all about author's attempts at preventing non-japanese people from playing the game. The game itself seemed rather well-done to me, well enough to warrant something more than the usual "it's out - PIRATE IT" and "gimme 100% save" (the RO similarities themselves aren't lost on me, who spent some 10 years in that game on all kinds of servers: how to access Lighthalzen Slums - the sleeping guard -, how to access the Biolabs - you had to wear specific items for the NPC at the entrance to let you pass -, and a bunch of other stuff). How come the thread is so........well, again - dead?
Cuz you need to know jap at a decent level or the developer will just slap you in the face.

the game and history is good(if you can read it), if you are RO/Mgrills fan then its a great bonus and the battlefuck system its top notch even the best one you can find.

but the developer actitud its huge negative to everone no jap and annoying for jap people too.

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Well.....if non-japanese are turned off the game by the "developer's attitude", then......that dev "won", after all. Makes me sad that people play "developers" rather than "games" now.

Status
Not open for further replies.