What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arythazin

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

To be fair though, you say dead but there's 71 pages of discussion, and there's already been a ton of discussion about how to pass the 'in-game captcha', about OP builds (slow and steady int/vit build, or that Enchant Deadly Poison / Berserk nuking build), a lot of questions about where to go or whatever (ex: yours), about the less explicit features of the game (morale and how some decisions you can make can piss off the GM, the whole system behind the GW stats), etc etc.

The newest update, and let's be real there is only one update that had new gameplay so far, was literally a tower with a boss rush, not even any random encounters. Not much to discuss there, so yeah discussion is going to die for a while again.

And IMO while the lack of discussion is related to the author's attitude, I would say it is more of people unable to deal with the in-game captcha (and thus having nothing to discuss) than it is people being annoyed with the author and refusing to discuss the game.

Last edited:

Deleted member 3639

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

the maker posted on his site a few days ago. Looks like EOY is the last of the ROBF series.

My guess (and hope) is that this decision was abrupt. Two reasons for this:

1. the obvious one - villain escapes :D
2. the not-that-obvious one - after the credits, the homunculus mentions Arunafeltz when discussing the usual "where to go, what to do" plans; also, when talking to the Valkyrie about Thanatos, Ash Vacuum was [suspiciously] highlighted.

[hope] No.2 would have plenty of room with both Arunafeltz (Rachel and its temple, Nameless Island etc.) and Ash Vacuum (with a stereotypical "awakening of an ancient evil power"); with other "standalone" towns and locations, there's enough for at least one more game [/hope]

Last edited:

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Sorry for being a little lazy and don't searching through all posts. But I have recently found about this game and I was wondering:
1. Is version 2.0 the last version of the game so far?
2. Is version 2.0 the final version of the game?

Bupkis

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Sorry for being a little lazy and don't searching through all posts. But I have recently found about this game and I was wondering:
1. Is version 2.0 the last version of the game so far?
2. Is version 2.0 the final version of the game?
1. Yes.
2. I'd assume so. Can't say for sure since there's been no official announcements.

AnonJohn

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Last I heard from kh405 is that the storylines of ROBF and ROBFS4U are both translated, but only a little Game Over Rape has been translated. I'm not sure if work is being continued on either one of those games, or if anything is being done with ROBFEOY.
From what I played.

ROBF's storyline is translated, only things that aren't is something like half the the game over scenes and around 3 or 4 lines of random NPC chatter at the end of the game.

ROBFS4U is translated enough to get through the game but the majority of the storyline is not and will start switching between English and Japanese often after the Medusa fight.

For ROBFEOY I hope at least for an interface translation, items, stats, skills, quest and so on.

Last edited:

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

From what I played.

ROBF's storyline is translated, only things that aren't is something like half the the game over scenes and around 3 or 4 lines of random NPC chatter at the end of the game.

ROBFS4U is translated enough to get through the game but the majority of the storyline is not and will start switching between English and Japanese often after the Medusa fight.
I was needing some help with this topic. If anyone is able to decrypt this game successfully (this means without making the game crash), please send me a message. This would help a lot with a certain work I was doing, you know what.

(I guess I wrote about this here before but maybe my post was deleted, who knows...)

Hvirus

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

You need to use a modified decrypter for this game, Yugifan has a link for it in a different thread.

ulmf.org/bbs/showpost.php?p=796814&postcount=250
Apparently this works, but I haven't tested it myself. Might want to keep your patch regulated to whispers, unless you don't mind reuploading it every other day.

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Apparently this works, but I haven't tested it myself. Might want to keep your patch regulated to whispers, unless you don't mind reuploading it every other day.
Good to know there is still a light of hope in the end of the tunnel. But the link in that post is already dead. :T

Mudface

Reputation score

I'm using windows ten ime for the quiz, but when I press enter the kanji turns into dots or numbers. Is there something I'm doing wrong, or is that supposed to happen?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

There's a link for the decrypter in the How to Apply a Partial thread.
Yeah, thanks. But unfortunatelly both All Decrypter and RPG Decrypter didn't work here for me. I mean, I could decrypt the game and edit it, but it always crashes when we lose a battle, making all the effort useless. If anyone has a decrypted version of the game that works fine, please send me a message.

Mudface

Reputation score

Using Windows 10 IME I've managed to get well over ten answers in a row right in the quiz, at least before I hit enter to actually submit it with F8. Whenever I hit enter though, it turns back into random English characters, which only happens in this as far as I can tell. Anyone have any idea what I'm doing wrong, or something else I could use?

prowank

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Anyone have [...] something else I could use?
I used an AutoHotkey script to type the characters. The following script would type in the characters after pressing 0. Each time you change the answer, you would have to reload the script from the system tray icon. I'm still using windows 7, so I'm not sure if this will work on windows 10.

Code:
0::
Send 石川
return

neree

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Still nothing about a possible translation here ? It's been quite a while now, i wonder if somebody succeeded to translate at least the menu, etc.

Arcsete

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

what is the pet option - is to capture monstergirls if is how?

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

what is the pet option - is to capture monstergirls if is how?
Yes, you can capture them and then "equip" their eggs there, this way they'll follow you and grant you some extra bonus.

First you need to complete episode 1, get the homunculus and your personal fortress, etc... Then you'll need items called "monster egg" to capture them. They work like pokeballs, and you can buy them at shop in the east part of Lighthalzen, the city where all houses are beautiful. Talk to the first seller in the shop, he sells the items for 100 and 300 z.

To capture, fight a monster until her hp goes below 50%, and strip her the most you can (use Steal to remove her panties if she still keeps it, etc), then use the Monster Egg until you capture her.

Your pets also appear in the "playroom" inside your personal fortress.

Moonchaos

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

Still cant get past the riddle at the beginning cause he changed it so you cant press control or past since it skippes to the next question instead.

No way to paste text into the box now.
with the IME you may spell some Kanji, but without further knowledge ist almost impossible to get the right ones.

Just please get me a save right after the damn shit....T_T
I got a complete save but there is only the CG/Event Room but nothing done in the game.
If it was possible i would already dissmantled the shit out of the game...:mad:

Kuba12144

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So a few random words. I've recently about 8 hours ago started translating this very game (How magical) And i'd say I'm doing fairly well. Translated about 30% of UI stuff like skills monster names and well names of stuff. Sadly the two versions of the game I "found" both have an error i can't exactly continue translating with since i can't test my text. One version has a permissions error. The other says a file is missing when i go into a battle with any enemy (Tested in the first area right outside the city). Does anyone have a solution or a version of 2.0 that works? Also if anyone wants to help PM me and i can send you a wall of text for you to dig through. Just FYI I've used RPG Maker Trans to decode the Japanese files and extract all the text. Also for those unbelieving afterwards the patch works.

Edit: thought it be a good idea to post the picture of the error I'm getting. And also add that my "translation" is making sense of a machine translator so it can be lacking in certain places but should better then a machine translation with nothing done to it trust me you don't want to mess with DARKNESS OF APPLE JUICE.

Attachments

Last edited:

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

So a few random words. I've recently about 8 hours ago started translating this very game (How magical) And i'd say I'm doing fairly well. Translated about 30% of UI stuff like skills monster names and well names of stuff. Sadly the two versions of the game I "found" both have an error i can't exactly continue translating with since i can't test my text. One version has a permissions error. The other says a file is missing when i go into a battle with any enemy (Tested in the first area right outside the city). Does anyone have a solution or a version of 2.0 that works? Also if anyone wants to help PM me and i can send you a wall of text for you to dig through. Just FYI I've used RPG Maker Trans to decode the Japanese files and extract all the text. Also for those unbelieving afterwards the patch works.

Edit: thought it be a good idea to post the picture of the error I'm getting. And also add that my "translation" is making sense of a machine translator so it can be lacking in certain places but should better then a machine translation with nothing done to it trust me you don't want to mess with DARKNESS OF APPLE JUICE.
If you have Windows 7 basicly:
Go to Start -> Control Panel -> Clock, Language, and Region / Change the display language -> change it to Japanese

I had the exact same error with several games (robfeoy included) and it always works for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.