What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

I still keep my fingers crossed because - like I mentioned 3 pages back (which is half a year ago now - whew, time flies) - there were mentions of and .

Story-wise, it would fit:

Episode 10 - Lighthalzen/Hugel/Abyss Lake/Thanatos Tower
Episode 11 - Arunafeltz
Episode 12 - Satan Morocc (after defeating Thanatos for the first time, you find a note that mentions the battle between Thanatos and Morocc).
Episode 13 - Ash Vacuum.

If nothing else, in terms of staying true to the chronology (and lore, for the most part) of the source material, ROBF series seems [to me] rather well-done. Hence my assumption in the earlier post that, if the author really decided to stop, the decision was forced by another factor (e.g. just burning out, maybe the ROBF trilogy was developed as one game initially, meaning S4U and EOY didn't require as much time for development, unlike a new piece would....or maybe he even started attracting Gravity's attention :D). The part that puts Ymir as "creator of sex battle" is an obstacle, though.

P.s. I'm waiting for Half-Life 3, anyway - might as well add a ROBF sequel to that list :)
or a rework of the first one with the ROBFEOY/S4U quality, its really a big step between ROBF and ROBFS4U...and one of the reason i stoped playing ROBF when ROBFS4U got realeased.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

or a rework of the first one with the ROBFEOY/S4U quality, its really a big step between ROBF and ROBFS4U...and one of the reason i stoped playing ROBF when ROBFS4U got realeased.
I don't really understand in which terms? Anyway I personally prefer the first robf by far when it comes to world building, quests, story and enemy design.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Sadly i lost this gem in a stupid wipe accident if someone can upload it again woul be great (dont bother searching online, with the dev fake version running around its gamble)

I don't really understand in which terms? Anyway I personally prefer the first robf by far when it comes to world building, quests, story and enemy design.
Animations, ROBF 1 still my fav becouse Baphoments Jr anyway (Damm i lost ROBF 1 and S4U too, totally worst day of the month for me).

yuriski

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I think I have a broken version of this game (or just broke it myself)

I am at episode 7 despite not doing any "story quests" or dungeon from episode 4-6.

Now I can't get any new sidequests and many things just won't trigger (like characters that are needed to advance the quests from episode 4-6 don't show up or don't do anything)
Also I can't get to the third class because the items needed also don't show up.

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Nope he's working on some sort of loli game now.
As far as I understood he said that he will make new Rpg game by november this year. He recruited the artist for this rpg by the way.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

As far as I understood he said that he will make new Rpg game by november this year. He recruited the artist for this rpg by the way.
Is it known which artist it is? The artist of robf did already a great job.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

as long he still using the BF system its all good....unless he maanges to make the perfect anti-western riddle with some ultra bullshiet mode to avoid piracy.

really he should develop a whole puzzle game about that since a lot of people here a more intested in solving those craps than the actual game :p

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Is it known which artist it is? The artist of robf did already a great job.
I tried to search it through the the dev's site, but found nothing about artist :c
Lets all hope that the new one is going to be awesome too!

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

as long he still using the BF system its all good....unless he maanges to make the perfect anti-western riddle with some ultra bullshiet mode to avoid piracy.

really he should develop a whole puzzle game about that since a lot of people here a more intested in solving those craps than the actual game :p
Yeah, I think the new game will be bf with animations, just like ROBF. I remember the some kind of test that asugaru posted in his blog. He wanted artists to draw a separate part of body to use them in animations, I suppose.

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, I think the new game will be bf with animations, just like ROBF. I remember the some kind of test that asugaru posted in his blog. He wanted artists to draw a separate part of body to use them in animations, I suppose.
Woot. He seems to be popular then if he can choose between artists.

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I hate to see how this series ends, I have waited patiently to see if the author continues or not because there is still (as other explained before) more history to explore in the RO universe. Now if is another BF series as Pokemon that would be the tits :D

colasCageNi

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

I'm more concerned how the next artist is going to be like.

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I hate to see how this series ends, I have waited patiently to see if the author continues or not because there is still (as other explained before) more history to explore in the RO universe. Now if is another BF series as Pokemon that would be the tits :D
Dev said that they want to create bf game with card mechanics. As example they shared this tweet:
So it's card game in Fate universe. Seems great to me. I wanna see Saber in BF game XD

Reputation score

Wow. his retweet post of that Fate Grand order gave me an instant boner :D:D:D

Even if it was just a joke, we can definitely look forward to it regardless of the origin

Greed153

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it's new artist or dev just retwitted fan art :(

Sarav

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I'm not sure if it's new artist or dev just retwitted fan art :(
Looks like fanart, alot of things on that pixiv look unfamiliar.

tempa5

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Ok...

Even though i used the guide for the laboratory, i could not get it...:(

this what i came up with:

4 2 9 0

Here the pictures

Can anybody help?

Attachments

ramza022

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Ok...

Even though i used the guide for the laboratory, i could not get it...:(

this what i came up with:

4 2 9 0

Here the pictures

Can anybody help?

About the code number at Rekenber, you need to check the first 3 digits in the item you get from the Zonda employee there (that one in red, that you and Badou put to sleep).

I already translated it the patch I'm working on, but here are some help:

The code is always composed of 4 numbers. The first will be something at the first column, the second will be a kanji at the second column, anyway, I guess you'll get it:
ひとつ.....位置.....イチ.....wan (iti).......=1
ふたつ..... 荷......ニイ.....tuu (ni).......=2
みっつ.....酸.......サン.....suri (san).....=3
よっつ.....紙.......シイ......fo (yon).......=4
いつつ.....剛.......ゴー.....fai (go)........=5
むっつ.....碌........ロク....sikus (roku)....=6
ななつ.....質.......ナナ....sebun (nana)..=7
やっつ.....鉢.......ハチ....eito (hati)......=8
ここのつ...旧.......クゥ.....nain (ku)........=9
ぜろ.......冷.......ゼロ....maru..............=0

In your case, since the your last word is "maru", the last digit will be 0. But that is random for each player.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.