What's new

RPG RPG Maker [アスガル騎士団] ROBFEOY (RJ168054)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nossiob

Grim Reaper
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY

is anyone willing to share a recent save?
i cant progress...dont know what to do, dont know nothing D:

i mean i could screenshot my quests, but idk, i believe you're busy playing the game yourself

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

It is very likely that the game author uploaded the fake game himself, just like Game Dev Simulator where the author uploaded a version that at some point of the game, your company must fail because people pirate your games.

It actually quite funny how much time he spents on hating pirates and even more on white pigus... :D

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

No shit. He's even screenshotted your avatar.
asugaru[dot]blog77.fc2.com/?no=675

It's 2:00 am 13/2 in Japan right now so it's was edited very recently.
Oh boy OH BOY OH BOY !, time to post some dank memes then.

goldendark

Demon Girl
Reputation score

i know it might be on one of the pages but do you know how to complete the very first quest in the game. because i talked to everyone i could in the towns i unlock and captured all the enemies i could i just got the quest to go to the mine.:confused:

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Oh boy OH BOY OH BOY !, time to post some dank memes then.
So we are just hanging around discussing how to bypass the game's anti gaijin and pirating counter measures while the creator is watching as well?

I wonder if there is a safer place other than here. Any suggestion?

Or we can just carry on with him watching us.
It's kinda cool and meta to be honest. Rare stuff.

Last edited:

graysock

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

someone said dank meme?

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So we are just hanging around discussing how to bypass the game's anti gaijin and pirating counter measures while the creator is watching as well?

I wonder if there is a safer place other than here. Any suggestion?

Or we can just carry on with him watching us.
It's kinda cool and meta to be honest. Rare stuff.
Yeah im sure he its tracking everything here and im totally not surprised if he release another patch to screw us.

here its the answer for ROBFEOY puzzles aslo ver 1.1 dev

Last edited:

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Well i don't think im in his black list....
Since all im doing is n game discussion how to bypass his anti foregner puzzle...
While its can be anoying... strangely enuff i actualy have fun with it, just like 1 of those puzzle game without shortcut to clear.

Somehow im looking up to it whats his next puzzle and how to break trough it...
Of coz as i can't speak JP any help from ppl here will be great :D

EDIT: BTW im scared if i had to restart again so asking question.... is the V1.1 in that torrent is safe or its another trap =(

Last edited:

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

If anything, he's wasting his time give a week and the game's scenes will be uploaded in Exhentai. That is guaranteed.

OP
kh405

kh405

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

I update the first page with some of the info post here, thanks to all for the help :D

Alex123

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

If anything, he's wasting his time give a week and the game's scenes will be uploaded in Exhentai. That is guaranteed.
I'm not very happy with that. It might break his will seeing all his efforts going to waste and give up making content updates or even sequel.

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

I'm not very happy with that. It might break his will seeing all his efforts going to waste and give up making content updates or even sequel.

As much as i'd hate to see it go.

Its a given it'l be on Exhentai or even E-hentai, since his other two games's scenes got uploaded there in about a week of their release.

So theres really nothing anybody can do about that.

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Its something it already happened to other ROBFs, actually i should be playing it instead shitposting here kek but knowing the dev its tracking everything its so hilarous.

SUPER EXPANDED [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFEOY DOWNLOAD LINK WITH DONG GRILLS:

Prototype909

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

ver 1.1 is up on a certain nyaa site right now.

The size is also 963 Mb, which corresponds to the "true" version. You'd all better hurry

Edit: @chibataue I believe the fake version works fine to begin with, but is missing lots of stuff after you've passed the first bit of gameplay.
1.1 version on the certain site is still broken. Your game will crash when you enter combat with certain enemies because the sprite for them doesn't exist. The same enemies that work in the other fake version where you can't pull the lever

Abandonedacc

Tentacle God
Reputation score

1.1 version on the certain site is still broken. Your game will crash when you enter combat with certain enemies because the sprite for them doesn't exist. The same enemies that work in the other fake version where you can't pull the lever
are you using the saves from a fake version ? maybe thats the problem.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

So the 2nd fake link they release is... have everything the same as original, but they remove some of the picture making them error during the fight ?

Lol upgrading ur version kinda scary now =P specialy u dont even know thats real or fake 1...

Scrapman

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

So the 2nd fake link they release is... have everything the same as original, but they remove some of the picture making them error during the fight ?

Lol upgrading ur version kinda scary now =P specialy u dont even know thats real or fake 1...

If his japanese fans who bought the game experience this issue.

Im going to laugh...a lot.

Since that'l mean he went out of his way to fuck foreigners and ended fucking his own fanbase who bought the game.

arkanoid23

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I just wanted to say:

Fuck you mister dev. Your tactics are only making me want to edit your game and cut out all the shitty puzzles. I already wanted to do that with previous one but too lazy.

Now going back to lurk mode.

Altrius

Tentacle God
Reputation score

If his japanese fans who bought the game experience this issue.

Im going to laugh...a lot.

Since that'l mean he went out of his way to fuck foreigners and ended fucking his own fanbase who bought the game.
the person who bought the game can just dl it from the official DLsite...
So those people will never get the fake problem, people that didn't pay have to well..... let's pray they take the leak from real or fake 1....

O well im gonna keep\playing atm in V1.0 since the 1 gave me this ver is trustable know is real.... while the V1.1 there shouldn't be much change.... at least not until i encounter bug in v1.0

PS: yes there is sequel to this 1.... so be prepared for another fun puzzle in future :D

Status
Not open for further replies.