What's new

Status
Not open for further replies.

yariel

Tentacle God
Reputation score
Re: [アスガル騎士団|RPG]ROBFS4U

Change the title [Incomplete] please, I think the main game already comes out after all ...

maikl

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

please help to get the quest
i67.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0724/46/b8ac3f0436d441c97d53094f0ead4b46.png

sorry my english

Ztron5

Mystic Girl
Reputation score

Funny.
Japanese players do not like these questions too.
Many say they are being harmed, who just want to enjoy the game.
And even they are confusing the Japanese symbols.

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

can someone explain estigoyas codes and how they fit into what its asking me in game? im getting pictures of vegetables here and im confused as hell.
ok it's simple really you need to write out the word phonically(in hiragana to be precise), for example the image of icecream is shorten to 3 characters so Icecream becomes Ice(or Aisu since we're working on japanese phonics) now normally we would write this one in katakana as アイス but for these test we need to write it in hiragana as あいす. if you know the katakana for the word it make these infinitely easier but sadly most of us don't so we have to resort to other methods. If you can learn the katakana for the word just convert it to hiragana using something like this

Oh! while I was typing this someone informed me you can find a lot of the answers in the picture dictionary on this site

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Can anyone give me a tips about what to do once you beat that big breast girl after the forest,there is a guard no who will no let me pass no matter what.

I spoke to all npc,and made red bottle quest and now totally stuck,I also made that egg quest,and now can buy some,but even if im using it and capturing it...Its the same as beat them up.

ToxicShock

(And Reputation Manager)
Staff member
Administrator
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score

Lol kinda bipolar syndrome sorry i was piss off about the protection but im glad that etigoya catch the link and help with the answers.
That's not what I was questioning you about. I was questioning you about only what I quoted. You said that yes, there is loli in the game. Then went on to post a link to the game download?

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Can anyone give me a tips about what to do once you beat that big breast girl after the forest,there is a guard no who will no let me pass no matter what.

I spoke to all npc,and made red bottle quest and now totally stuck,I also made that egg quest,and now can buy some,but even if im using it and capturing it...Its the same as beat them up.
after the fight go to town hall(atm there be a guard standing in the doorway) and attend the meeting after the meeting you'll automatically find a piece of paper outside of home and take it inside. when you look at the paper on the table a battle event will popup, this is a puzzle and there are at least two ways to solve it

1. use the skill ルアフ

2. use the skill ワシの目lv1 or higher

if you don't know these skills you can find a card with the skill ワシの目lv2 on the small stage next to town hall. After solving the puzzle go back to town hall talk to the village elder, note if you picked up the card with ワシの目lv2 the elder will take it from you and if it was equipped at this time the elder will accidentally make you unequip all your cards.

now the dancer joins you and the guard blocking the upper path will now be gone.

Rayu1988

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

hi guys can i ask for the translation of Kiwi fruit X_X I came across it but can't find the translation from Etigoya's translation. Any help would be gladly rejoiced upon. Ah Thanks LazyDude

Last edited:

lazydude

Tentacle God
Reputation score

hi guys can i ask for the translation of Kiwi fruit X_X I came across it but can't find the translation from Etigoya's translation. Any help would be gladly rejoiced upon
the three characters you want are ki, U & I

sorry to do it this way but I don't have me pc set up to type jap text atm if some one else could post the text for Rayu that be nice

thonk

Reputation score

Hello, can anyone who know about Robf games give me some advice

Im using a dex character, but unsure what other stats to invest in. Int is usefull for the mp, but is strength and agility worth it at all? Same with Luck, can skills crit? Ive never seen it happen but I only have a 3% chance.

If you have some suggestions to skills it would be much appreciated ^^

amiluganio

Banned
Reputation score

Where this monster encounter ? Did any one was able found ?

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score

Hi! Any clue for what I'm missing? I missed 1 room for monster and only got 5 in VIP room.:D:D

Attachments

an anonymous

Banned
Reputation score

i'm at the orc village but didn't catch any boss monster for the vip rom.
eggs didn't work as i try it, i only try it on them at low hp and naked.

so do i have to restart the game (to get the game 100% done)?

and what's the easiest way to catch bosses?
whits special skill or item makes catching easier?

Last edited:

Nemat0dA

Lurker
Reputation score

i'm at the orc village but didn't catch any boss monster for the vip rom.
eggs didn't work as i try it, i only try it on them at low hp and naked.

so do i have to restart the game (to get the game 100% done)?

and what's the easiest way to catch bosses?
whits special skill or item makes catching easier?
you will acquire vip room girls with events, not with eggs.
from what I know
merchant girl : just keep buying her with 2nd choice
komodo kafra : use item kafra tickets near her(I think I got it from buying items from pink hair wizard)
pink hair wizard(boss of orc village event) : buying everything from her and give her Tiara(drop from bascojin)
black witch : complete quest where you rescue her from niflheim prison and various talk with npcs in town(including blue fireball NE of town)
final boss : defeat her and go back to where she was

these are only 5 vip I get :)

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Where this monster encounter ? Did any one was able found ?
Hi! Any clue for what I'm missing? I missed 1 room for monster and only got 5 in VIP room.:D:D
use カプラ利用券 to 1.jpg

VIP room :
  • Sky island dungeon, one sky island has house, cat girl in entrance, after clear can enter it, then north 12 place use mob underwear, then report to cat girl can get 4 item and use it
  • Arena, get last 25 point item, then fight to new girl in arena, after fight she in NE corner, if give her たれ猫 (can make in ghost town restaurant), she will join
  • After clear game, get new quest then back to last dungeon, go final boss room, final boss will join, then go up to area 3 VS boss, steal her key, open NW house in area 3, click door and box, if golden hair friend not here back to ghost town restaurant find him, back to house open box can get 3 weapon, 1st town blacksmith 4th choice can repair 3 weapon, go last dungeon, equip right weapon then fight to 3 boss
  • possibly after dragon city, 1st town pub click board has mini game 上=up 下=down 右=right 左=left, 60 hit for get girl, 80 and 100 for equip and card only

catch 2 egg (No.014 and No.015) to dragon city NE aged

Last edited:

darkwhite1602

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

I seriously cant get past the first code, i followed what lazy dude and estigoya said to the letter and nothing works.

unknownpervert

Sex Demon
Reputation score

Anyone know what to do after bringing in town merchand girl,stuck again,I know,must be some sort of genius,in the wrong ways...

etigoya

Tentacle God
Reputation score

I seriously cant get past the first code, i followed what lazy dude and estigoya said to the letter and nothing works.
need enter 10 times or more (if wrong)

amiluganio said:
Hello, it's possible return in that area ? I'm on a ork village quest right now. And カプラ利用券 what is this ? skill or item, if item where can i get it
group with heroine click deep forest.jpg or forest tree town jump down (if luck), if get equipment クリップ, go ghost town restaurant talk to SE npc can exchange item, this ite is from forest tree down jump down, 100% to ghost town

can not catch No.015
help
use skill steal armor then use steal armor or steal make her nude, then down her hp under helf, then use 300$ egg, if use egg few times all fail use F12

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.