What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Atelier Choice] [ アトリエちょいす] Lattice SOS! ~Happening&Panic~ / ラティスSOS!~Happening&Panic~ (RE197619) (RJ197619)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gamer23

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score

From the circle that made and

It is their first RPGMV game. The trial is short and the scenes are limited.

Last edited by a moderator:

savagean

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Re: [RPGMV][Fielだぁ's Choice]ラティスSOS!~Happening&Panic~

it's out

ments

Reputation score

Cat

Llama

Demon Girl
Reputation score

apparently it's up on animesharing, but in 6 parts on mediocre hosts, so not personally able to get it atm

Welkin2

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Their last game was quite good. Let's see how this one turn out.

Minuit

Tentacle Monster
Reputation score

apparently it's up on animesharing, but in 6 parts on mediocre hosts, so not personally able to get it atm
I could download it up & rehost but it's missing part5. So, don't bother with the A-S version for now.

Last edited:

T4ke

Lurker
Reputation score

I could download it up & rehost but it's missing part5. So, don't bother with the A-S version for now.
Lol I really appreciate Velkas speedy "service" but he really needs to count his files before uploading them :D. Some of his recent uploads seem to always miss some parts. On the other hand, maybe he takes joy in trolling us with missing parts...

holic123

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Lol I really appreciate Velkas speedy "service" but he really needs to count his files before uploading them :D. Some of his recent uploads seem to always miss some parts. On the other hand, maybe he takes joy in trolling us with missing parts...
someone said he does it on purpose to get ppl to buy the game. then after about a day he will releases the last part.

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

someone said he does it on purpose to get ppl to buy the game. then after about a day he will releases the last part.
It is 100% on purpose literally EVERY game he uploads has 1 part missing for ~24 hours. I don't actually get it because ppl know he will upload it in a short while anyway. Wouldn't that have the exact opposite effect? :confused:

Edit: Btw. he has all parts up at this point tho.
Double Edit: heres the link, i tested it and vouch for its legitness ^^
Someone rightfully pointed out that i should put the link in a textfile. Thank you for the reminder buddy :)

Attachments

Last edited:

slepth

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Its up on cat's site.

Btw, is the swimsuit event bugged? After saving the guy from drowning, the game stops doing anything :confused:

Bryanis

Reputation score

Nah, he does that (from what I read) on purpose because HE bought the game.
SO he use file host that allow him to get the money back to buy other games.
But he don't upload all part at once so that other uploader can't instant download and re upload his work.

Think what you want of it....

Sadly, either some other uploader just do the same thing, or they grab his files and rename and forgot about it, because a few time you see missing file.

Still, usually wait half a day to 48 h and you got multiple uploader with full game around on AS.

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

it a buggy for me after u get the girl cloth and got the heart sharp hole in the back part of for dress

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it a buggy for me after u get the girl cloth and got the heart sharp hole in the back part of for dress
Could you elaborate? is there a crash? an invisible wall? maybe you are just missing something, in that case I could look for a save at that point and tell you what to do :)

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Could you elaborate? is there a crash? an invisible wall? maybe you are just missing something, in that case I could look for a save at that point and tell you what to do :)
it good now had to do a new game. i was using the trial save and when u get to the second town and get the tall girl cloths back that was stoling in the forest. the bug happen when that bald guy u meet in the forest edit her cloth when u talk to the npcs

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

it good now had to do a new game. i was using the trial save and when u get to the second town and get the tall girl cloths back that was stoling in the forest. the bug happen when that bald guy u meet in the forest edit her cloth when u talk to the npcs
Oh ok well if you should need a save at any point feel free to pm me or write here again I have several saves at most crucial points of the game. (same goes for everyone else who should need saves) :)

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

XD i may need to take u up on that im at the beach area now and it seem that there a bug there that wont let the the tall girl move after the event them that guy got the shit knock out of him unless i miss something

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

XD i may need to take u up on that im at the beach area now and it seem that there a bug there that wont let the the tall girl move after the event them that guy got the shit knock out of him unless i miss something
Hey this save should be directly after the beach event (atleast if i remember correctly ^^). Just talk to the guy and the story should progress from there. Hope i could help ;)

Attachments

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

am actually stuck ive defeated the mermaid but idk where to go the bald man is still saying those same three things someone help

Status
Not open for further replies.