What's new

RPG RPG Maker [ Atelier Choice] [ アトリエちょいす] Lattice SOS! ~Happening&Panic~ / ラティスSOS!~Happening&Panic~ (RE197619) (RJ197619)

Status
Not open for further replies.

moogles

Lurker
Reputation score
Re: [RPGMV][Fielだぁ's Choice]ラティスSOS!~Happening&Panic~

am actually stuck ive defeated the mermaid but idk where to go the bald man is still saying those same three things someone help
Kill everything in the area for awhile, like 5-10 mobs.. talk to the guy in the forest.. he should give you new options and disappear whenever you select the correct option. Go back to town, 2nd map, bottom left building he's inside talk to him etc etc

batman21

Demon Girl Master
Reputation score

Kill everything in the area for awhile, like 5-10 mobs.. talk to the guy in the forest.. he should give you new options and disappear whenever you select the correct option. Go back to town, 2nd map, bottom left building he's inside talk to him etc etc
Thx m8 u ma boi

kingbloo123

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Hey this save should be directly after the beach event (atleast if i remember correctly ^^). Just talk to the guy and the story should progress from there. Hope i could help ;)
i need to global save also or i cant use the save

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Here you go sry for that :)

Attachments

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Hey, so because someone asked in dm's here's the full save for the game in the recollection room. Scenes can be accessed through the books in said room or the menu. I think the scenes change if you wear different clothes :)

And sry for bumping the thread so much but I think it's better to do a new post for the full save so nobody gets confused :)

Attachments

Aradude

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Pardon, does anyone has a save for the full game resuming from where the trial ended? Or preferably where the story switches to the pink hair girl having to earn that 30k to buy back the clothes.

I managed to get to the second village by continuing from a trial save but lots of errors after switching to the pink hair girl...

noman

Lurker
Reputation score

It's not about picking the correct option. What's happening there is that you need to collect enough materials to have him make a swim suit, and there are 3 different swim suits you can choose from. To see what materials you need, go to item -> important items (4th tab), and click on the memo.

Last edited:

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Pardon, does anyone has a save for the full game resuming from where the trial ended? Or preferably where the story switches to the pink hair girl having to earn that 30k to buy back the clothes.

I managed to get to the second village by continuing from a trial save but lots of errors after switching to the pink hair girl...
You shall receive it. This save starts at the very first time you get control over the pink haired girl after losing your clothes with the other one. I hope this is what you are looking for ;)

Attachments

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

So after the beach event what do you have to do? Spoke to everyone 2times and i can't continue the story?

sony101

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

So after the beach event what do you have to do? Spoke to everyone 2times and i can't continue the story?
After the beach event you have to go to the mansion again and talk to the fat guy on the first floor on the right once more. If nothing is bugged that should continue the story. :)

Dark Seraphic

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

After the beach event you have to go to the mansion again and talk to the fat guy on the first floor on the right once more. If nothing is bugged that should continue the story. :)
I already did. Had some story thing, then h-event, then spoke to the guy in the house next to the house with the guy that made you the swimsuit, spoke to him in the room to the mansion and then i don't know what to do. Was there supposed to be a new location unlocked? If yes then i think my game bugged too.

Last edited:

thedoc90

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I already did. Had some story thing, then h-event, then spoke to the guy in the house next to the house with the guy that made you the swimsuit, spoke to him in the room to the mansion and then i don't know what to do. Was there supposed to be a new location unlocked? If yes then i think my game bugged too.
go back to the first woods place.

TheBluePylon

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Where exactly is the recollection room when you finish the game?

Razgritz

Reputation score
I have a full save game clear but dont have a permission to attach zip or rar..(

zchaos

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
i'm bumping this topic to say that this game finally came out on the english side of dlsite here

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard for old OPs, requires; description. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Status
Not open for further replies.