What's new

RPG RPG Maker Shota [ Atelier Choice] [ アトリエちょいす] Lelie Navigation! Back Alley Journal / レリィ・ナビゲーション!~少女路地裏紀行~ (RE245843) (RJ245843)

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
Op courtesy of : blerghit

Lelie is a dowser who receives requests and tries to help everyone alongside her companion Shell,
but her carelessness leads to her getting wrapped up in in some rather lewd scenarios...

Game has nice writing and characters for a H-game, a somewhat unique treasure hunting system where you use MP to "dowse" for stuff (press q when you notice exclamation mark aboce her head)
Basic RPGmaker controls, + Q for the dowsing (game has tutorial as part of main quest) This system is sometimes used as a part of the main questline.
Menu has sexual stats, also accessible by clicking on heart icon.

She starts as naive girl, and through sexual harrasment and accidents slowly develops into exhibitionist and slut. Her friend/rival also has some H-scenes.
Gameplay consists of talking to your teacher/master to get quests, clear the map (some echhi events included+bosses have H-attacks with nice potrait changes.) Rinse and repeat.
Towns have some H-events, mostly gated behind sexual stats/certain clothes, and/or sidequests.

Fetishes: Prostitution, Humiliatian, Exhibitionism, Corruption of morals (from a naive girl to a slut and prostitute), shotacon

------
-HELP STUCK THERE -

i didnt found a post on this game. tell me if its already so i cant delete.

i am stuck at the inn. after 2nd quest with the sheeps. i talk with the girlon middle room and in bed talk with another demon girl? seems ask for soemthing but i cannot find what. and i cannot go outside inn anymore. ive got already an hour clucking every pllace and nothing advance. and there is a post with quest but seems bugged since cannot reach... any help?

Seems there its a 1.02 ver nw

Last edited by a moderator:

xideru

Lurker
Reputation score
press dig and search for stuff in the main hall (2nd floor around plants)

speaking of which , this game is extremelly cute

i got stuck in quest after that , where couple ( teacher and rival ? ) go away somewhere and you must find them

Last edited:

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, requires; literally everything besides DLSite link. PM a mod with an update to, or when you have updated, the OP.

Spider

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score
Excuse me, onii-chan. Neither your links nor the link in the OP are working. Are you still able to upload the translation file?
press dig and search for stuff in the main hall (2nd floor around plants)

speaking of which , this game is extremelly cute

i got stuck in quest after that , where couple ( teacher and rival ? ) go away somewhere and you must find them
I'm stuck at the exact point... no clue where to find them T_T

xideru

Lurker
Reputation score
I think the game is just bugged , according to creator website , hes going to update game soon

WsE

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
All I can say is that if you find yourself stuck - go talk to every npc in every town. This may seem tedious, but honestly there aren't too many. Will sometimes progress a sub-event and even the main story. I've managed to get to the church part, where you take control of the rival and have to act like a nun. Going to save/help her with the main char and the lewd girl has me completely stumped as there are only a few rooms and I cannot go through any of the locked doors. I suspect it may be bugged as well. Sadly it's not available on the eng dlsite.

xideru

Lurker
Reputation score
its actually a bug , i downloaded trial version , and there you can progress that quest without problem

YuiHagane

Reputation score
i am stuck at the inn. after 2nd quest with the sheeps. i talk with the girlon middle room and in bed talk with another demon girl? seems ask for soemthing but i cannot find what. and i cannot go outside inn anymore. ive got already an hour clucking every pllace and nothing advance. and there is a post with quest but seems bugged since cannot reach... any help?
that happens to me as well. you're suppose to dig/search the plants at the top right corner of area. the usual indication when you're near an item somehow stopped working at that point. UI on the right also went missing so I guessed something was off. reloaded previous save and everything was ok, for now.

currently stucked looking for the teacher and friend(?), nothing seems to work at all. talked to every single NPC, progressed H stat to 20% limit etc..

reifayeran

Lurker
Reputation score
i like this game, but to think only boss fight have ecchi scene? .-.

xideru

Lurker
Reputation score
that happens to me as well. you're suppose to dig/search the plants at the top right corner of area. the usual indication when you're near an item somehow stopped working at that point. UI on the right also went missing so I guessed something was off. reloaded previous save and everything was ok, for now.

currently stucked looking for the teacher and friend(?), nothing seems to work at all. talked to every single NPC, progressed H stat to 20% limit etc..
this quest is bugged in 1.0 . if you download trial and use save from 1.0 in trial ver you can see the difference

YuiHagane

Reputation score
this quest is bugged in 1.0 . if you download trial and use save from 1.0 in trial ver you can see the difference
tried that. worked for a while, onto next town then game just simply crashed whenever i enter battle. MC missing image file or some sort lol. at this point imma just give up and wait for full save

lanser

Reputation score

in tavern if you find a demon in bed the next quest is buggy, just find the key .

Nexano

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Got deadend after entering house where you get all quests. After hot springs discovery quest. Entered home where teacher and girl live talked to girl and can't go out.

OP
Maryel

Maryel

Lurker
Reputation score
kk game sux... instead of fixing bugs they should put Highlights .... in item zones. not only flashing close the icon.... art its good but the game itself il give 1/10 -_-

Setzeri

Reputation score
anyone knows what to do at the church ?
Back to inn and talk to her master, and go to right area where you can find red temple building, get inside and talk first before you going up and enter the middle room (Silver door)

Also this is my first time to be active to post something i guess, and heres my save, you already able to wear anything, including the third one (without bra and panties). And i already unlocked the 20% H status, and its currently around 70% i think. I managed to unlocked this right after defeating that guy monster inside the red temple and talk to her friends after out from the maze.
I also able to unlock bunny suit, its on castle zone, but since i cant read japanese, i havent do anything with bunny suit. You can find this place (bar) right beside the inn on castle area.
You only able to proceed lewd events daily, cant do that on single run until that certain npc have no more unique events, which you able to spam to raise up her H status. I did this by spamming event with some kids on castle left area.
All i can say, some npc needs certain costume mode to do some events. It also need some certain H degree, but i dont have any list of how many numbers you need to unlock certain events, sorry

She's virgin here. I also modified her and her master damage into 9999, and also the gold, please take a note.
Also losing in battle give you gameover, but you can spam retry unlimited times as far as i know.
Some monster able to strip you, but i dont know much about this beside the strip attack.

I dont know where the gallery is, since (again) i cant read japanese, so sorry if this not full save, but at this point you already able to roam and do things.
I havent check her master if theres any quest, remaining, since the map already unlocked all area, and i think castle is the last one.

Also important stuff to keep her cheerful, theres candy shop on deserted oasis area, its on right area where you can see theres horse and pink-white stripped cart. You can also buy some stuff but i cant figure out what it is at castle on night, its on right area just beside that red temple.

About "!" when you walk somewhere, it means theres something nearby, you can use shovel icon to detect it, the bigger it size is, the closer you are to something.
I think this is important case in Snowy cave, after talking to that big furry monster, walk right from his area and walk top right, you can find something there. After that, walk out to previous area and go to left area beside waterfall. Proceed further until you meet deadend, use the same method with that shovel icon, and you done.

Theres so much to do here i think, and i can say again, this is not full save, but you already able to wear anything and roam freely.
Sorry for my bad english, i do my best as i could.

Attachments

Last edited:

tabulartony

Reputation score
I'm at this part of the game, If I fail (which I don't know how not to) I get trapped by the priest 26069

Laren

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Im pretty much stuck, cant enter the church, cant shovel anymore, key characters dissapear T_T
Any hints?
Also I ate something, and her status forever depressed xD