What's new

RPG Ci-En RPG Maker [Atelier Choice(アトリエちょいす) & NupuRyuu no Sato(ぬぷ竜の里)] Princess Synergy / プリンセス・シナジー [RJ Unknown]

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadCat5814

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Guess it is my time to post something here for the first time.
Please address me if I need to modify or add more information;

image-web.jpg

Princess Synergy / プリンセス・シナジー

DLSite:
Trial: Go to the webpage and click the necklace on the tree

NupuRyuu no Sato(ぬぷ竜の里):
Atelier Choice(アトリエちょいす):

Tag: Unknown (Female Protagonist, Bodysuit, SF)​

On April 1st, DLSite suddenly announced the webpage above. Yeah, that's it. Not even a single word.
Seemed like a April Fool's joke, but those two developers threw posts stating that it is NOT a joke, and they have teamed up for this "Project: Once in a Blue Moon".
Sounds like they've been working with this quite a time.

Y'all Hentais would know by now,
Atelier Choice(アトリエちょいす) is the creator of Lelie Navigation, and NupuRyuu no Sato(ぬぷ竜の里) is the creator of Ruins Seeker.
The main illustrator is 犬麻呂 but I was not able to locate this person's twitter or whatever.

The format is RPG Maker MV, but this game is not playable with only using keyboard. u gotta use mouse.

Currently released trial is an Early Access version (ver. 0.9), where lots of functions are locked and you can't really see much of the "scenes".
But the quality of the illustrations and animation is extraordinary good.

dood

Mystic Girl
Reputation score
So uh... what's the game like?

Iczer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
This one is actually pretty interesting it has a Slay the Spire style card combat system in a more traditional RPG setup and a very Phantasy Star Online setting. Character portrait animation is great as well, it is very promising.

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
OP does not meet standard, requires; gameplay description. Thread locked. PM a mod with an update to the OP to get this thread unlocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.