Atlanta, Georgia, United States

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score
Re: Atlanta, Georgia, United States

Roger nodded, pumping a fist, "As long as I get what I need to take down Wesker, I'm fine with that." he said, as if under some clear determination he's going to go toe-to-toe with Wesker.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Regina nodded slightly.

"Probably going to want as many people in on this as we can get. I doubt Wesker is going to fight fairly, so we need to be prepared for cowardly tactics, even viral traps."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger scoffed at Regina's warning, "Whatever," he said in dismissal, "I can take anything he throws at me, pussies like him don't ever amount to shit."

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

She shrugged.

"Don't say I didn't warn you then if something bad happens to you. Remember, it isn't just yourself you've got to worry about now, unless everything we just went through meant nothing to you."

With that she walked inside of the building, likely filing a report with whoever was her superior.

ShadowWolfSBI

Chief Spam Hunter Why Are You Making Me Do This
Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean looked at RJ. "You need to understand one thing. I've been using every resource that I have at my personal disposal for the last six years, including ones that not even the Regents know about, to try to get rid of Wesker. The best I've been able to do is occasionally get vague clues as to his whereabouts. Every time one of my agents actually came close to him, most of which were far more resilient and dangerous than any normal human, they were killed, usually in direct conflict with him. You either have no clue what you're trying to go up against, or simply replaced your brain with your ego, and need to have it beaten back into you."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger cocked his head, looking at her strangely as she left, "What the hell does that mean?" he asked aloud after she was gone, "Kicking Wesker's ass to the shit hole of Hell means everything to me! What's she talking about?"

Then, he turned to Sean, "What's that supposed to mean?" he said angrily, as if ready to even fight Sean in Roger's own battered condition. He may be a fool, but he's a tough fool, "Where there's a will, there's a way! If Wesker got as strong as he did somehow, so can I! It's as simple as that!"

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena shot him a look.

"I think she meant that you went to all the trouble of getting your friends back safely, and now your rushing off to commit suicide without even making sure they have somewhere safe to go, on the chance Wesker decides to lead you on a wild goose chase, then kill them again while your too busy or far away to do squat about it. And if that last part meant what I think it did, kiss it off. Chris would throttle you himself before letting you even get close to a sample of it, and that's assuming one even still exists anymore, which I doubt."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean's tone of voice cut off any more complaint from RJ, at least if he really had a functional brain, so dark was it. "RJ, there is no way, for having the will only means your ego has pushed beyond its bounds. The only way to get those abilities would involve messing with things and forces far beyond what your limited mind is capable of handling. You know only the streets. Getting what made Chris into what he is now would require knowing things that would cause a person insanity."

He switched back to a rather dry tone suddenly, glancing off to one side. "Trust me on that one."

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger seemed to not hear her, until the last part, when his head perked up. "So, Chris might have something to make me stronger!" he announced, almost as if happy. "I wonder where he might hide this, "sample"" he wondered.

Brandy, sighed, and gave Roger a concerned look, "He always gets like this..." she complained, "No matter what anyone tells him, if it's not what he wants, he just won't listen to you... I'm always afraid he's going to hurt himself like this, and he has hurt himself before..." she said to Leena, only loud enough for her to hear. "Sometimes... He just needs a little tough love."

Once he realized Sean was talking about the sample, he seemed to gain interest. There wasn't fear or surprise in Roger's face as he listened, and then responded, "And right now, I'm pretty useless against Wesker, aren't I?" he said bluntly, "Remember, even though the danger may be great, the path must be walked," he quoted. "Besides, between insane, plaga-thing, and dead, insane doesn't sound all that bad, not if it gives me the strength to beat Wesker."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

The next thing RJ knew, his face was less than an inch off the ground, and Sean had a firm grip on RJ's neck and both ankles. "Apparently, you have a bit of a hearing problem. Let me be clearer. You will learn to work with others in dealing with this, and you will do this without any access to anything even remotely like what Chris was exposed to. Is that clear, or do I need to get violent?"

((With the pressure that Sean's using, plus the shock of the sudden change in position, RJ wouldn't be able to retaliate.))

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brandy gasped, and Eddy and Tyler only laughed and raised their eyebrows at what Sean did. They seemed to be getting a kick out of watching Roger learn the hard way.

Roger growled at the very uncomfortable fashion at which he was handled, before letting out a sigh, and then, a strange small laugh, "You're probably gonna have to get violent." he said antagonistically, while bracing for extreme pain.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean shrugged, then shifted suddenly so that RJ was on his stomach, on the ground, face in the grass nearby, arms pinned behind his back by one of Sean's boots. When RJ twisted his head, he'd catch sight of a distinctive yellow and black device in his hand...Right before the impact and possibly a familiar twitching started. "I'll go easy on you to start with, how's that?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Roger laughed a little more, "You're only pissing me off more, so expect a few nails in the back of your head!" he threatened, with an amused grin.

Meanwhile, Brandy cried out, "W-wait, stop!" she pleaded, and ran up to where Sean was holding Roger down, "Please, sir," she said to Sean, "Can you let me handle him? You're not going to change his mind this way... Please, I know how to handle Roger, I-I can make him more agreeable..."

Roger laughed, "Aw, come on!" he shouted, "Things were just about to get fun! Let him do it! I'll have a good reason to kill him right next to Wesker! Hell, I might even bury them in the same grave!" he laughed.

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Sean shrugged, then stepped back, handing the device over to Brandy and letting her deal with it.

However, if Roger even moved towards Sean, he'd suddenly find himself having a migraine intensity case of brain-freeze, and if he moved beyond that, completely unable to move at all. In both cases, it was clear who was responsible.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brandy refused the device, not even paying attention to it as she watched Roger get up. And of course, Roger seemed ready to attack Sean, a rather insane smile on his face, before Roger suddenly caught a vision of an attack from a less likely person. Even though he saw it coming, the surprise of it made him hesitate, and right after, Brandy's leg connected with his crotch, sending Roger to his knees.

"You asshole!" she shouted down at him, "When will you learn when enough is enough!" she scolded him. Meanwhile, Roger seemed highly in pain from the kick, and couldn't stop coughing, and holding his crotch with his left hand, "Just what are you trying to prove by being an idiot, by making us worry about you!" she yelled at him in question.

Roger barely started to get back to his feet, holding his gut with his right hand, "What the hell was that for!" he yelled.

"That was for your own good!" she told him, "For god's sakes Roger! You'd get angry at a brick wall, for being unable to break it! There are somethings you just can't do, no matter how hard you try. And I know what you're thinking," she said, grabbing his head with one hand as she caught him giving Sean an evil eye, "But that man was only looking out for what's best for you! He may be as stupid as you are when it comes to handling things, but at least he cares about whether or not you're okay!"

Roger folded his arms, not saying anything, and only having an ever defiant look on his face. This made Brandy sneer at him, and take a step closer, looking at him right in his face, "Look at me, Roger," she said as Roger averted his eyes, "Look at me!" Roger reluctantly turned his gaze to her, when she stared at him a good long time before saying more.

"What matters to you more, Roger? That Wesker guy, or us?" she asked him simply, and before waiting for an answer, she wrapped her arms around him, "I appreciate you coming here to protect us, Roger, but now it's our turn to protect you, from yourself."

At that point, Eddy and Tyler, having been watching the whole time, decided to add their two cents on the situation. They walked over, and each put a hand on Roger's shoulders. "You can't win every fight, bruddah." Eddy said, laughing a little.

Brandy nodded, "That's right, you're not invincible, Roger, no matter how much you think you are, and if you want true strength... Why don't you just ask your friends for help? That's where true strength comes from." she told him. After squeezing him lovingly one last time, she felt she'd diffused most of the situation. Roger wasn't talking, which was a great improvement, but she was sure he had some ill will towards Sean still.

She turned to Sean, letting Roger go, and putter her hands on her hips, "Don't think I haven't forgotten you!" she announced, "Remember, you and Roger are friends, whether you like it or not! I want both of you to apologize to each other, right now! Or else you two will just keep fighting each other like a couple of idiots."

ShadowWolfSBI

Former Moderator
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Except for the fact that Sean wasn't there. His bike was, but helmet and rider were no were to be seen. Within a second of Brandy's turning around, the motorcycle also vanished in a flash of light. A small note was sitting on the ground near where it had been, though.

When he's calmed down, and gets back, have him remind one of us to get him in the system, so we don't have to play doorwarden anymore.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Leena narrowed her eyes.

"That's the first time I've seen him vanish that fast."

Regina exited the building and addressed the others.

"I just spoke with Dylan, who just spoke to Chris. He's arranged for us to get a trip back to the warehouse, much faster than car or plane, wouldn't say exactly how that was possible though. We're supposed to wait here, some guy named John is going to be here soon. What's going on?"

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brandy winced, "This is bad, if Roger and Sean don't patch things up, Roger will just keep coming at him, until he gets seriously hurt!" Brandy suddenly stomped her foot on the ground, "Why do all men have to be so fucking stupid!?!" she shouted, and growled with annoyance.

Before Roger could say anything to Regina, Brandy interrupted him in her storm of anger, "That Sean guy and Roger really are a pair! Two peas in a pod! Biggest idiots I've ever seen!" she shouted angrily. She knew Roger's hardheadedness would cause him to go looking to pick another fight with Sean, likely as soon as he saw him again. She threw up her hands, as if giving up, "Whatever! I tried, but I guess you can't argue with stupid!"

Brandy, in a fury, started walking randomly, mostly away from the group, venting her own steam at her failure to diffuse the situation.

"What's going on is Sean wants a bullet in his head," Roger said coldly, and right after, Brandy growled angrily.

SiphonTalvesh

Lurker
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brandy suddenly found her path impeded by a bald man wearing a black trench coat, who just literally appeared from thin air in a swirl of red light.

Actually, more accurately, he materialized so close to her she literally ran into him.

Regina did not recognize the man off hand, and Leena wasn't looking, so Roger would see Regina stiffen.

Blinking, the man then extended a hand down to help the woman he'd just knocked over up to her feet, while speaking.

"Which one of you is RJ?"

Now that he could see him fully, the man was completely bald, dressed in a closed black trench coat, and stood roughly six three. His eyes were blue, but the most defining feature of his face was a long scar on the right side of his face, extending from the eye to the top of his mouth. Such a scar suggested a sword had slashed his face some time ago, but it was impossible to tell how long ago.

OP
Mamono Assault Force

Mamono Assault Force

Coon Tamer
RP Moderator
Reputation score

Brandy let out a yelp as the man suddenly appeared in front of her, and grunted as she fell on her bottom. "What the fuck!" she exclaimed as she looked up at the man, already reaching out a hand to her. She slowly took the hand, and got back up to her feet.

Roger furrowed his brow, "Who wants to know?" he said in an unfriendly tone.

Brandy then pointed at him, looking at the bald man, "That's RJ! And you know what? Do whatever you want with him! I don't care!" she told him.