What's new

VN/TEXT RPG Patreon RPG Maker NTR [aura-dev] Star Knightess Aura - Isekai NTR

auradev

Reputation score
Nude-Banner4.png

Overview:
Follow Aura's adventure as she is thrust into the fantasy world of Roya. What she initially believed to follow the conventional plotline of a "summoned to another world"-story quickly turns into her worst nightmare. Cursed by the Demon King, Aura must now struggle every night to track down her nemesis and ultimately strike him down.

But her enemies don't just lurk in Roya. Having entered her mind through the Demon King's curse, another enemy attempts to brainwash and corrupt Aura from the inside. Faced with a two-pronged attack against her body and mind, can Aura finish off her worst enemy without losing herself?

Star Knightess Aura is an RPG with nsfw erotic content, made with RPG Maker MZ. The game features themes of corruption, brainwashing, mental changes, possession, mind control, and NTR. All characters are 18+.

Download:

Gameplay:
Each ingame day is structured into 3 parts.

The player controls Aura and can explore the world of Roya to track down and kill the Demon King. In order to become stronger, acquire funds, and advance her search, she can rely on her own powers or ask people for help. However, not everybody means well with Aura. Performing lewd acts and compromising on Aura's ideals by allowing innocents to suffer causes Aura to gain corruption.

The player controls Alicia, who uses Aura's corruption to change her psyche. This includes changing her interests, increasing her interest in fashion, changing her appearance (including hair style/color changes), changing her values (making Aura more selfish), and ultimately changing her sexual desire and love interests.

The player watches cutscenes displaying Aura's real self changing over time due to mental corruption. The cutscenes are told from varying character perspectives (Aura, her best friend Rose, her boyfriend George, and so on).

lewd_naked.png daytime.png lewd.png

unassumingtentacle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
Excuse me for starting Altered Beast here! Been playing this more than I really ought to lately and I've also noticed this game almost never comes up on itch.io's "related games" for some reason, so I couldn't help but chime in on this.

Anyhow, to give a bit more context on the game itself (in Normal mode), Star Knightess is an RPG with a limited-resources twist where you're ultimately balancing time (in-game days, not actual minutes of play time), money, and Corruption. Aside from specific bosses, fighting in itself doesn't give you exp - Exp largely comes from quests.

On the plus side, you're not focused on grinding mobs, one of the worst aspects of H-RPGs that don't feature combat rape. However, a drawback to this is that since only humanoids give gold and only bosses give mats for items/upgrading, a lot of fights are entirely pointless on the player's end, so it's often more sensible to save-scum until you've finally snuck past the enemies. And as it turns out, reloading an area for the umpteenth time can be SUPER tedious. Yes, mobs stay dead, but still.

As for the most important part, Star features out-of-combat "event H" (sort of like 月の水企画/New Moon Label's earlier stuff w/o GOR events?). IMO the events, largely focused on degrading/corrupting Aura, are well written and so far the devs have done a good job of tying it all together with the story. Accessing the events can take a little time early on if you're not sure what you're doing, but it's still pretty intuitive. In a blurb, you need to decrease Willpower, but it's also a source of stat debuffs, and the increased Corruption stat can potentially lead to a Game Over (at Normal and above).

The gallery is accessed via the Clear Gem (Key Item), which also doubles as your New Game+ location. Using Score accumulated from lewding Aura or beating bosses without lewding Aura, you can start the game with better stats or skills that would take a few days to learn and/or cost gold to acquire.

On that note, I cheesed my way to a near perfect score with most starting skills and gallery unlocked (unfortunately there are a few scenes that ended up on a forked save), so if anyone wants a stronger start (or just access to the larger part of the gallery), feel free!

Attachments