What's new

RPG [ Auril ] World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Re: World of Whorecraft: The Chronicles of Alexstrasza

Unreal Engine 4 Chapter 1 Episode 1 Version 0.31 Beta is announced!

So there will be a new demo to play around with soon!

By the way, are there still some VIPs around here that have something interesting to tell us about the stuff that happens in the VIP-Forums? Or maybe tell us if they have some preview screenshots every now and then? I am missing the preview screenshots and .gifs we got before.

Kronox001

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

This is Auril's stream

It says she streams after 21:00 on fridays buy i dont know what timezone

Also on the last stream she said that the ch1 ep1 demo will be out around april 15

Last edited:

diiond

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

Chapter 1 Episode 1 Demo Mega.
Edit - Link removed

Last edited by a moderator:

Mistix

Lurker
Reputation score

I don't to be the bad guy here, but wasn't it mentioned before that we shouldn't share links for this game here?
Maybe I'm confused about the game in question lol.
Anyway I'm happy that link. Mega is always the best :D

Edit* Awwww... it ends right after the meeting with Joy on the pub *sobs*

Last edited:

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

I don't to be the bad guy here, but wasn't it mentioned before that we shouldn't share links for this game here?
Maybe I'm confused about the game in question lol.
Anyway I'm happy that link. Mega is always the best :D
The only thing I know about sharing links about this game is that the Author wants us to download from the links she gives. Said it helps support her that way.

There are alot of links with each new chapter and it takes significantly more time to download them than what it does with mega but I still choose those links considering the game is free.

Wendelain

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I don't to be the bad guy here
you sure you dont? you just wrote it!

btw i think auril blocked forum or something, cause after her release there are no post since april 11 and i had troubles downloading part 3, so i had to pick the mega link posted earlier because it was for me phisical impossible to either receive support on the forum who was silent to solve the problem and to download the game normally
i honestly tried but that turbobit is a mess

Rattlesnark

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

btw i think auril blocked forum or something, cause after her release there are no post since april 11 and i had troubles downloading part 3, so i had to pick the mega link posted earlier because it was for me phisical impossible to either receive support on the forum who was silent to solve the problem and to download the game normally
i honestly tried but that turbobit is a mess
AFAIK, the forums are fully accessible, but making new posts and threads requires permission you have to ask for via email.

Turbobit is indeed a pretty lousy service, even compared to many other upload websites in the same vein. It will take forever to complete the whole thing at 1.5GB+ file size, split into ~10 parts, I'll be wrinkled and have erectile dysfunction by the time its done. It's not that we aren't fans who are appreciative of the creator (Auril), it's just that we are SUCH big fans that we can't stand waiting so long before we get to enjoy a new chapter. :rolleyes:

aiaimep

Demon Girl
Reputation score

Yeah, it is a mess, but I try to download as much as I am able to from her official links, but if it does not work the alternative links on mega are the only help.

She shut the public forum down, because of some spam-bots.

But this forum here is not the place to discuss the game, so sometimes, if you need more infos, you get them somewhere else.

RobertPaulsen

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I download it all from Turbobit, takes 2 days because of the stupid download waiting time, and then the file is broken.

Fuck this, never downloading anything from there again, I'll wait for a MEGA link or a torrent.

sabotagge

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

Does anyone know how to change languagge of the subtitles?I have the multy version but for some reason the games is on RUS.

Manamana

Tentacle God
Reputation score

Any news on what is developed? :)

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Any news on what is developed? :)
Auril is currently working on the remake of Chapter 1 Episode 1 and Chapter 2 Episode 2.

spike4379

Demon Girl Pro
Reputation score

I agree, turbobit isnt a fair host to put users through even for free content, one link maybe; but not that many. if anyone uploads to mega please post it here or pm me :)
i honestly wouldnt care if the dev asked for it not to be done, its a painfully slow process to put everyone through

midafakki

Reputation score

I agree, turbobit isnt a fair host to put users through even for free content, one link maybe; but not that many. if anyone uploads to mega please post it here or pm me :)
i honestly wouldnt care if the dev asked for it not to be done, its a painfully slow process to put everyone through
Use premiumleech dot eu :)

Nyro

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

just ctrl+f and enter game until you find them

Aethemera

Jungle Girl
Reputation score

I'm sorry if I post this in the wrong section as I need help with specifically chapter 2 episode 1.

I have read the walkthrough and it says that I should walk left the lake and I should enter through a fallen log. However, I couldn't find it anywhere. It would be best if specifics were given.

Also, can I save the game. It is not the demo version, but I still couldn't save.

Xil

Grim Reaper
Reputation score

Chapter 2 Episode 2 released. (Full episode)

Here are the links.

Chapter 1 Episode 1 Remake has a russian version if anyone is interested in that.