What's new

ACT [Auto Eden] Slave Matrix (RJ222368)

Reputation score
I found it funny that there was a translation topic for this game: https://ulmf.org/forum/hentai/hentai...atrix-re222368
yet there was no main topic for this. Time to correct that.

Eng:

Jap:

[Info]

A Non-human discipline SLG

Things will be unlocked as you pay your debt and buy tools.

- Various non-human slaves
- Various discipline tools
- Restraint, cross-section, aphrodisiac, photo taking
- Clothing change, lewd emblem, pierce
- Slaves' pregnancy and birthing
etc etc.

[Potential Bugs/Solutions]
Size of game too big
-For Win 10 users, right-click the .exe and go to Properties, go to the Compatibility tab, Check "Override high dpi scaling behavior". Select scaling performed by system(Enhanced) and apply.
-For Win 7 users, change your DPI scaling( from your Display area in Control Panel) and set it to 100%.

Game crashes when paying more than three-digits
-Set your system time to Japanese.

I've not really been one for dot graphic games, but there's a surprising amount of detail involved in this game; there are a lot of hidden variables like elasticity of certain parts which change the way the monstergirl interacts with what you do and might unlock a new way to use something, lots of physical liquids like sweat, female ejactulate, milk and (warning: peeing), lots of toys to mess around with, and each species has their own little quirks.

Last edited by a moderator:

vladislav4

Demon Girl
Reputation score
There's one on the kitty site, but it's a version behind from the most recent one.

maliman

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
So my strat for this game is to buy when under 2mil sell when over 10mil, keeping in mind trait and species that tend toward higher prices in mind. Keeping a few you especially like the look of for 'personal use' breeding and training. Offspring are 100% profit but I still like to wait for 10mil+ before selling. Eventually you accumulate enough trained slaves that the work income outpaces the interest, my 2 runs seemed to take until about day 40 to 'win'.

Also, don't mess with translation too much if you want to keep your save, translate before starting to play or you might not be able to load properly, or the slaves traits might devalue.