What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [AVANTGARDE] アメリ・ブランシェットは何度も堕ちる ~カレドニー魔法学院と繰り返す一週間~ (RJ01006672)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
1671688407767.png
Link:

Controls:
Basic RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Gameplay:
Game is gonna be similar to his previous titles most likely, where you have main character and sub characters in party with typical RPG elements when exploring the world.

Story:
Due to suspicious activities at the school, Ameri Blanshett(?) and the protagonist were tasked to investigate the students and staff to uncover mysterious demon summoning rumors at the school. Ameri however is the center of attention, and many within the school wants to get their hands on her. Using his time travel ability he obtained from an incident, the protagonist attempts to go back in time to prevent such actions while also investigate the source of the problem.

Fetishes:
Rape, Moral Degeneration, NTR

Last edited:

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score

some sample CG in there, no trial tho

Thedeadly

Demon Girl
Reputation score
Looks like they put out a .8 version of the demo for free on ci-en

pocencer

Reputation score
the demo is on dlsite
according to Ci-En, it is just add voice

DarkFire1004

Tentacle Goddess of the H-Section
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reputation score
Thread moved to the H-Games section.

Shingle

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I liked this game, but I got the GIGA NTR ending

duck666

Tentacle God
Reputation score
There's a true end after the ending. You just have to "continue" with the special save file.

AFAIK, there's only 1 ending, and you can them go into to the True ending after.

ogre772

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
I tried to steer clear of as much ntr as possible on my first playthrough, and ended with Leon ntr. Only option to proceed when using the save file is to either end the story and go to recollection... or go back before the final boss fight.