What's new

RPG RPG Maker NTR [AVANTGARDE] 獣耳乙女は裏切らない / Furry Ear Girls Never Betray (RJ277410)

KillerDxD

Reputation score
key.png
Links:

Walkthrough

Brief Description:
From the makers of Princess Never Lose and Bunny Girls Don't Give Up, this new game will be really similar to these two previous entries in their lineup of games. Gameplay wise is going to be really similar but with slight modifications, and will play out like them with NTR as the main premise for this title.

Controls:
Regular RPG Maker Controls

In-depth Mechanics:
The game is really similar to last game, where you fight in the regular adventure format with cloth break for the first character in the lineup. In this game, however, you'll be allowed to change classes without going to the adventure shops, but instead could do so from the menu. Combat rape is included in this game, when you lose your clothes you'll have a chance of getting caught and then raped if your male protagonist didn't protect her. The skill system is also changed, where you just need skill points to level up the job specific skill that you're in. Running mechanic is interesting in this game, it's not your typical all members get away if you choose to run, but rather you "abandon" a team member if you run away with them being down. The limited skill choosing is removed in this game, meaning if you learned the skill, you don't need to equip it or anything. Lust is the same as last game, but instead with the twist of rather than just corruption there's also affection, and based on these two stats it'll change your ending(5 endings, 2 love, 2 ntr, and 1 harem end).

Story:
Five years has passed since The Great War in 1945, and Ryunosuke Soejima, who grew up in Daihachi Empire, dropped out of college for unknown reasons. During his trip to the Republic of Stivare, as he went out to get some fresh air one night, he met a fox-eared girl name Selena that was amidst a fight. After he rescued her, he was dragged into helping the revolution happening within the city, thus sparking their fateful journey of fixing the nations corrupted system. As he embark on this journey through, will he be able to protect his loved ones, or will they be the ones corrupted by the system instead?

Tags:
Beast Girls, NTR, Rape​

Last edited:

HentaiProdigy

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Just as a sidenote (kind of correction), their last game was actually The Busty Elf Wife, not Princess Never Lose. I myself didn't like Princess Never Lose, but I really liked The Busty Elf Wife, so it's a bit disappointing to see this one going the direction of the former rather than the latter. Will still check this out when it drops, but I don't have very high hopes for it if it goes back to their older style. Heavily prefer scene collectathons over shitty combat with scenes sprinked in every 20-30 minutes.

SoulBreaka

Cthulhu
Reputation score
Oooh theres some combat grape in it, although theres the random male protag thrown into it.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Ci-en page announced that the game is going to be released on April 20(April 19 for US), also trial save doesn't work with the full game

Yeep7

Reputation score
What a wasted, I thought this will be a game without the shitty ntr and you play as juicy female. but I guess cucks and simps pay more.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
What a wasted, I thought this will be a game without the shitty ntr and you play as juicy female. but I guess cucks and simps pay more.
Technically you also play as a female also in this game, just with the addition of a male character on the team. In the end, it's your opinion and taste on what a good game is or not.

Yeep7

Reputation score
Technically you also play as a female also in this game, just with the addition of a male character on the team. In the end, it's your opinion and taste on what a good game is or not.
The mc it's a male and the females are sidekicks to cuck you, still irrelevant for me in the story. Like I never said the game will be bad, in my opinion the mechanics are good and the art too but the stupid ntr it's unnecessary. Well it's only my opinion and I respect the creator wish because like I said cucks and simps are easy to squish money then and probably if we were him I will do the same.
And about the endings probably will be 4 full ntr and one vainilla knowing the circle and his last ntr games.

lazycat

Lurker
Reputation score
The choice of male MC might be more to ensure the 'party' is always workable i.e. if you just throw both girls into the rape pit you still have someone to run around waiting for scenes instead of a game over.
(Arms Devicer had the right answer for an all-female party tho: the 'leader' i.e. player character didn't give up and try to rescue her friends each time, fail enough and all 3 fell into sex slaves)

The NTR just naturally follows if you wanna have a female char get corrupted by pleasure like that.
(One of the blogpost does show 'having sex with the fox girl after she's been corrupted', so the NTR itself doesn't seem to lead to game over)

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
About the endings probably will be 4 full ntr and one vainilla knowing the circle and his last ntr games.
Was confirmed to have harem end, and virgin playthrough is confirmed to be there, so one end is most likely to be when the MC and the female character doesn't have a relationship, thus virgin end. There's relationship with Selena, so the vanilla end is there. NTR end is probably with the other male character(will add it to the links above), and idk about the other endings. Note that i'm not 100% sure about the NTR and the one other end, just mostly solid on vanilla, virgin, and definitely harem end.

Edit: Here's the site for more info:

phantorios

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
■ A story about traveling with cute friends!
This time, we will go on a journey to restore the Republic full of lewd heroes with the male hero and the main heroine, and their sub characters!

Confess to one of the heroines on the way. , She can
However, the end you receive will change depending on your actions.
Happy end by protecting her from horny eyes.
NTR end where you can't return because you have sex with the opponents of the enemy many times and you can't compare with the protagonist.
There are a total of 5 ends including the extra Harlem ends.

■ Other system
Virgin play: Yes
Circular play: Yes
Ending branch Yes
Difficulty setting: Yes
Voice ON / OFF function
animation ON / OFF function
message skip
window erase
backlog
recollection mode
Standing picture Yes change instrumentation

just copying translation from dlsite page, looks like you can avoid ntr stuff if you dont want it (not tested yet tho). if the translation is true, this circle is putting a very good job in serving each of our fetish then... and also it looks like there are already some update at their ci-en site, 1.01 or 1.02 ( ), so... like always im gonna wait till they fix their bug first then play

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
Thread making doesn't allow translated descriptions ripped directly from the dlsite, only for reference i think.
Just kinda ticked off that the download is split into 4 parts on the dlsite download page, which is faster, but kinda a hassle when antivirus detects a file and you have to extract all the files again and again...
PS: Does anyone know how to change classes? In the trial version it's reaching level 10 and you'll get 2 choices, but it doesn't seem to be the case for the full version....

Last edited:

Bryanis

Evard's Tentacles of Forced Intrusion
Reputation score
Just kinda ticked off that the download is split into 4 parts on the dlsite download page, which is faster, but kinda a hassle when antivirus detects a file and you have to extract all the files again and again...
Sadly, even dlsite warn user : western AV have problem with japanese encoded software. Often seeing them as virus.
Well, if you got your game directly from the seller (DLsite, DMM ....) you can turn off the AV the time of extracting / downloading the files and / or add exception after that. But yeah, it's a question of faith - and it's a bit raging, especially for big well know companies' work...

super_slicer

Lord High Inquisitor
Staff member
H-Section Moderator
Reputation score
Game released, thread moved to H-games.

Eijineer

Jungle Girl
Reputation score
3rd town also im loss
figured out, on the event with the 2nd heroine after, talk with gorila loid red and blue = ON, and doors will unlock.
as i was loss, on slime school, the side quest ask you to go walk to AV shop at night, with male MC, just walk out of the INN room and 1st option and go to shop at right. And give the item to slime back.

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
13 hours of playing and i'm finally done! Fyi on the Serena ntr route, you need to proceed through the game till you're at the final town, and then you just go to the brothel there till you're given options at the front desk and click the first one. Not exactly sure if you need the corruption tattoo but just in case get it(Choose to black out after the fight were you get totally annihilated by the wolf dude).

Tomori

Reputation score
I'm stuck at フィレーデ which is 4th town? I think. After beating the boss at the tower and report back to the guy at Revolution company, I don't know where to go next

OP
KillerDxD

KillerDxD

Reputation score
I'm stuck at フィレーデ which is 4th town? I think. After beating the boss at the tower and report back to the guy at Revolution company, I don't know where to go next
After the Lion boss right? If so, go to the brothel, talk to the black wolf, and then go back to the house were the two girls were standing outside of.

Tomori

Reputation score
Ohh! I follow your instruction but I did that before fighting the boss ... so I think it might cause a bug .. I just redo the whole thing boss first then visit the brothel, talk to the wolf and the story finally proceed